• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern As the Leaves Fall

EricSings

I'd rather be in the jungle. <3
oakcreekcanyon.jpg "Allow nature to nurture your shattered soul; and may you become enlightened and grow stronger."

Setting: This is a casual role play that takes place in Oak Creek Canyon, a river gorge located in northern Arizona between the cities of Flagstaff and Sedona. It is supposedly most beautiful during the autumn season, for leaves upon trees are changing to vibrant colors. We begin during October in the year 2018.

Plot: Our characters have been through emotional trauma or are trying to overcome some form of drug addiction. They are battling with themselves to live their lives happily, but are part of a counseling group named Arizona Aspiring. This organization helps people overcome their hardship, and teaches them skills to live successful lives.

For the first time, the counseling group decides to send its members to Oak Creek Canyon for a one week camping trip. The purpose of this role play is for our characters to grow and learn more about themselves, romantic relationships and the likes are completely up to us.

Plot Events:

Day One: When our characters first arrive at Oak Creek Canyon, it will be around three in the afternoon. They are to have dinner at Cress on Oak Creek. Here our characters can get to know one another, and we can begin to establish relationships. After dinner, they return to camp and call it a night.

Day Two through Five - This is basically free time, and our characters may explore Oak Creek Canyon as they try to overcome their inner-demons.

Day Six - Slide Rock is a famous attraction in Oak Creek Canyon. Our characters will visit and have fun in the water and take pictures and whatnot. :3

Day Seven - Our final day at Oak Creek Canyon! There is a store named Garland's Oak Creek Lodge where they provide fresh apple cider from fruit grown right in the canyon. Apple cider is to be enjoyed, and a meeting will be held before our characters return to their normal lives.

I have never been to Oak Creek Canyon, so a lot of the scenery I am unsure of. However, here are some pictures.

Roles: Between four and eight characters, whom may be male or female. I am not too picky about gender ratio, but would like them to be between the ages of twenty and thirty-one.

Rules: Abide by RPNation rules, as always. :3​

I'm interested. =)
Are there any expectations for post length and/or how often posting will be required?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back