• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Arranged marriage

Lapis

The Grim Mistress
So I was thinking about doing a group RP for arranged marriage. Would anyone be interested in this? And if, where would you like it to happen?

Fantasy, medieval, ...?

Some ideas I had (please suggest anything you'd like to seee as well!) :

WW1 or 2 (steampunk or normal)

London, around 18th/19th century

Magic realm of some sorts

Modern day

Basic kingdom pairings

Tribes

Demon x Angel

Post if you'd be interested and hit me with ideas :)

Last edited by a moderator:
What about a demon x angel arranged marriage to settle some sort of hell vs heaven war?

@PokemonGirl

YES *sprints off to add to first post*

Also I haven't been on here for quite a while and forgot if I have to 'ping' people or will they still see my reply please help this old zebra ._.

Last edited by a moderator:
You're all good. Pm me, I'll be the demon or the Angel, as long as I'm the girl.

Yes, I was thinking about making it a group thing. I did one on another forum, but sadly it had sort of died out as the players went inactive.

Lapis said:
Hm, I don't think I've heard of that, thouh I do love learning new things.
I have the RP currently working at about warfare and campaign itself.

Yeah it caught my eye to ^^

So, that would be an arranged marriage in war (blah blah two places at war and someone goes "there'll be peace if we get these two hitched!"

I'd like to join in on the demon angel group rp. Perhaps we can do something like the demon loves someone else and the angel has someone obsessed with them and tried to break up the arranged part. As some extra character ideas.

could we do the demon/angel idea but put it in the world at least based around highschool dxd? (the universe is great even if you don't like the show)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back