• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Arranged Marriage (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Posted! Had no idea so many of you posted as well, I love it. :> I'm a but late home from work but Cosmo Cosmo I'll write another post tomorrow for Ayeshaa and Queen Katja in the garden.
Edit: Also Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow let me know if you want Farel to be the one who awakened Amir, I can retcon the servant girl

Oooooh that would be nice, if you would, though she’d act like any other servant girl so I guess it really doesn’t matter xD

Heads up, my plans to post for queen katja and ayeshaa today may be postponed since I'll be working overtime today.

Finally got time to read the newest posts. Seems a lot of people are headed to or are in the gardens lol. Also Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow if it weren't for the fact that Esther saw two people I'd think she could see ghost XD Can she see the past or something then? Dun dun dunnnn

spacepanda spacepanda XD You know, since Katja introduced him as Mr. Barley, and she wouldn't know anything about him, she might think his name was Barley... which would be super funny. Constantly insulting him without knowing she was and he'd not correct her because he would think she was insulting him out of anger [as the second she said it, it'd hurt him so he'd go into full defensive mode and assume the worst].

spacepanda spacepanda XD You know, since Katja introduced him as Mr. Barley, and she wouldn't know anything about him, she might think his name was Barley... which would be super funny. Constantly insulting him without knowing she was and he'd not correct her because he would think she was insulting him out of anger [as the second she said it, it'd hurt him so he'd go into full defensive mode and assume the worst].

I was thinking the same thing, except she thinks they call him Sir Barley, but he's not a knight so she calls him Mister lol. If she was talking to her husband (since usually you can't see Sigi's face) it would just be *that guard.*

Oh yea she totally does, haha

That guard is funny tho. Complains enough about him that 'that guard' is enough to let him know who she is speaking of. XD What would she call him if she saw his face? "That guard with the long hair!" "That guard who looks like an unshaven barbarian!"

But it adds a bit of fun to it. XD Ayeshaa going to be insulting him for awhile before she realizes that its an insult. Its great.

That guard is funny tho. Complains enough about him that 'that guard' is enough to let him know who she is speaking of. XD What would she call him if she saw his face? "That guard with the long hair!" "That guard who looks like an unshaven barbarian!"

But it adds a bit of fun to it. XD Ayeshaa going to be insulting him for awhile before she realizes that its an insult. Its great.
Yea I was planning on having her say "Barley was it?"and then not give him time to respond. Oops lol

I have tomorrow off due to that weird Federal Holiday thing Trump is doing, so I'll be attempted to get a post up :>

Gasp.

Katjaaaaaa you sneaky person.

My spymasters gonna have some fuuuuuuun later on. Assuming she takes a trip to the dungeon lol

So sorry guys I didn’t have the main as watch and missed almost everything. I’m gonna post tomorrow since I have to study.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back