• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Arranged Marriage (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Hmm, to start my first post off as him patrolling with another guard through the halls or him in the stables looking on enviously at the horses wishing he could ride once more even if for but a moment....

Hmm, must ponder on this a bit more.

She's planning on playing a long game haha

She be playing that long con. :P Maybe arrange for them to be alone in a room at the same time... 'accidentally' walk in with a few other witnesses... claim her reputation is now ruined... Pull a regency on them. [My first post I'm writing references this trick!]

I have my post written and I'll type it up and submit it tonight (still at work.) I'll try to make things ambiguous if I get no answers.

spacepanda spacepanda Oh.

giphy.gif

No one ever asks me no questions.

spacepanda spacepanda

f2wBbxA.gif

I don't need your pity question!

Honestly, not sure. Storywise, the prince makes the most sense, but I'm not sure he'd be able to contribute anything meaningful to their story arc. It'd be a whole lot of standing around in silence as he watched him with a whole lot of inner dialogue about the... rough future ahead of the kingdom but I wouldn't say Sigi would add anything worthwhile. I don't think Katja would be cool with having Sigi guard the King because while it would be the safest option, letting a lowborn who the king already gets along with, and that annoys her, get to hang out with him all day/night would probably not be something, I imagine, she'd be amendable to especially because that is far beyond his station.

Katja, herself, would be amusing, but I am willing to bet she only picks guards that she knows are firmly in her pocket for herself same, I imagine, with Castalia to ensure she's kept safe [which Sigi would be good for], but having some peasant follow her around her could give ammunition to her rivals to use via rumors and mud slinging which is a bit sad because that would have been a lot of fun. Lots of snide back and forth. On that note, Ayeshaa would probably work because of that.

Can even be something Katja set up as an insult on the down low. Gets to pretend she is looking out for her stepdaughter by sending one of the few trustworthy guard to be her protector in the current situation whilst also throwing that, 'You are so unimportant as a princess you can be guarded by the peasant,' and enjoy the possible rumors [if not fan some herself]. Also imagine neither Ayeshaa nor Sigi would be very happy with the situation. Sigi couldn't say no if it was a command from the Queen and Ayeshaa, I highly doubt, is going to like having some guy she doesn't know following her on one of the few occasions she gets to come home and especially when she'd want to help her brother through his current predicament whist trying to keep her brother's sexuality hidden from the guy assigned to follow her by her stepmom [may even think Sigi is a spy since she isn't around enough to know who he is] and can have that fun moment, later on, when she finds out he always knew so her efforts to be so sneaky was all for naught.

spacepanda spacepanda

f2wBbxA.gif

I don't need your pity question!

Honestly, not sure. Storywise, the prince makes the most sense, but I'm not sure he'd be able to contribute anything meaningful to their story arc. It'd be a whole lot of standing around in silence as he watched him with a whole lot of inner dialogue about the... rough future ahead of the kingdom but I wouldn't say Sigi would add anything worthwhile. I don't think Katja would be cool with having Sigi guard the King because while it would be the safest option, letting a lowborn who the king already gets along with, and that annoys her, get to hang out with him all day/night would probably not be something, I imagine, she'd be amendable to especially because that is far beyond his station.

Katja, herself, would be amusing, but I am willing to bet she only picks guards that she knows are firmly in her pocket for herself same, I imagine, with Castalia to ensure she's kept safe [which Sigi would be good for], but having some peasant follow her around her could give ammunition to her rivals to use via rumors and mud slinging which is a bit sad because that would have been a lot of fun. Lots of snide back and forth. On that note, Ayeshaa would probably work because of that.

Can even be something Katja set up as an insult on the down low. Gets to pretend she is looking out for her stepdaughter by sending one of the few trustworthy guard to be her protector in the current situation whilst also throwing that, 'You are so unimportant as a princess you can be guarded by the peasant,' and enjoy the possible rumors [if not fan some herself]. Also imagine neither Ayeshaa nor Sigi would be very happy with the situation. Sigi couldn't say no if it was a command from the Queen and Ayeshaa, I highly doubt, is going to like having some guy she doesn't know following her on one of the few occasions she gets to come home and especially when she'd want to help her brother through his current predicament whist trying to keep her brother's sexuality hidden from the guy assigned to follow her by her stepmom [may even think Sigi is a spy since she isn't around enough to know who he is] and can have that fun moment, later on, when she finds out he always knew so her efforts to be so sneaky was all for naught.

I like it :> Aside form *minding* I think Ayeshaa is more just suspicious haha

spacepanda spacepanda
Sorry for not answering. I was going to get back on later last night but my father was hogging the computer. The Scelans would have arrived later at night so they were probably greeted by some guards and the King. A formal meeting of everyone would take place in the morning at breakfast.

spacepanda spacepanda Love to. Current plan was to have him return to the barracks after his patrol [so my next post] to receive his new orders from the Captain. Do you want Katja to have been speaking to the Captain about this when Sigi walks in?

EDIT: Or to be sent by the Captain to her to get his orders from her, personally?

spacepanda spacepanda Love to. Current plan was to have him return to the barracks after his patrol [so my next post] to receive his new orders from the Captain. Do you want Katja to have been speaking to the Captain about this when Sigi walks in?

EDIT: Or to be sent by the Captain to her to get his orders from her, personally?
Sent to Katja :> She is in the garden with Ayeshaa.

spacepanda spacepanda Fair. :P Always a good powerplay to force them to come to you. Not that she needs to, but it seems neat that its just instinctual now.

Posted! Had no idea so many of you posted as well, I love it. :> I'm a but late home from work but Cosmo Cosmo I'll write another post tomorrow for Ayeshaa and Queen Katja in the garden.
Edit: Also Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow let me know if you want Farel to be the one who awakened Amir, I can retcon the servant girl

Users who are viewing this thread

Back