• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Arranged Marriage (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Jess Buck

HELLA QUEER
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Out of Character chat for Arranged Marriage Roleplay

1524897135073-png.433410
1524897567671-png.433418

That Poppy That Poppy
Are you still working on the Queen? Also what is the show that you used for your FC? I love a good show about kings and queens and all that shit.

Are you looking to recruit new people, or would you prefer us to take extra roles? I have an idea for the other Scela sibling (a trans male identifying "princess" who struggles with society and longs to be seen as a prince.)

Last edited:
Now we just need some kings and secret mistresses and we got ourselves a drama haha

Actually, Colelovesrp Colelovesrp , you can have the sibling.

I have this FC I’ve been dying to use but she looks nothing like the Scele siblings, unless she was a illegitimate child or something it wouldn’t really fit quite well.

Plus, she’s probably better off as a servant or personal guard or something with her abrasive, blunt personality.

Actually, Colelovesrp Colelovesrp , you can have the sibling.

I have this FC I’ve been dying to use but she looks nothing like the Scele siblings, unless she was a illegitimate child or something it wouldn’t really fit quite well.

Plus, she’s probably better off as a servant or personal guard or something with her abrasive, blunt personality.

Ehhh I already started on the king and found that I liked it better. So I think I’ll stick with him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back