• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ARODRIX: The First Chapter

elie

♥ ♥ ♥
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
It is mid-London, 1939. The second World War has just begun, and you, along with others, have been transported for safety. There is a forest that is talked about quite often, right next to the home you have been taken to. It is said that whoever goes in, never comes back. Not a single person. Well, that is excluding the elderly man that lives in the home. What is in the forest? Well, that is...

... quite an interesting subject.

Arodrix is it's name. The forest serves as some sort of... well, to put it simply, a "portal" to another land. How this land came to be? That's another story. For now, this is all I know. This is all anyone knows. But know that, if you go in, there's no turning back.

atomhawk-design-11161708-10153282918697238-5846606836591403579-o.jpg

~

Well then... Now that I've typed all of that out I've realized the plot just screams Narnia. That wasn't on purpose, I swear O_O ...

Arodrix itself is more inspired by some parts of the World of Warcraft lore. There are 5 dragons who normally walk the ground as humans. Aspect of Time, Aspect of Life, Aspect of Magic, Aspect of Earth, and The Aspect of Dreams.

As you would expect from any typical fantasy role play, the main characters become the new aspects eventually. How, I have not yet decided. Unfortunately, unless I come up with a way around this, to do this role play I would have to limit it to 5 participants.

If you are interested please do let me know (I will allow role reservations), and I will get to writing a full plot! :)

Hooray! :) Would everyone be up for starting? I can change up the plot a bit since we are missing one (or I could play the missing one on the side). It might be awhile before we start though. I need to sleep soon, develop the plot, and I have school in the morning as well.

Hooray! :) Would everyone be up for starting? I can change up the plot a bit since we are missing one (or I could play the missing one on the side). It might be awhile before we start though. I need to sleep soon, develop the plot, and I have school in the morning as well.

You can play as the missing one, and I am taking the Aspect of Magic spot. ^w^

seems interesting not sure i'm joint yet cause i might be in a little bit to many rps so i have to clean them out but i might join this. But I do have a question could you play a character that actually lives in this other land? (though i'm guessing it's more like another world)

@Edite

So I'm letting everyone know now that my character will more than likely be of the female specimen, so
Emoticon1-ClosedEyesOpenSmile.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back