• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Armageddon- OCC

BlazingSword BlazingSword

Ayy, boss. Could I introduce the villain pretty soon within the story or do you want me to wait a bit and let the characters get to know each other a little bit more.

BlazingSword BlazingSword

Ayy, boss. Could I introduce the villain pretty soon within the story or do you want me to wait a bit and let the characters get to know each other a little bit more.
Give it until at least two Guardians show up at the speaking. And I'd recommend avoiding Central Park. There will be at least three guardians there along with at least 26 presidential secret service.

It'll just be a little organization that's making a villain as a "Social Experiment" is all :)
I am actually really looking forward to this idea. Warms my heart to know that there'll be others fighting for the same cause as my character.

Yo it was the first day back to class for my university and I'm getting a couple beers right now with friends so I'll probably post my reply up in a couple hours.
So don't move this too far without me!

Yo it was the first day back to class for my university and I'm getting a couple beers right now with friends so I'll probably post my reply up in a couple hours.
So don't move this too far without me!
I won't dont worry, enjoy your friends, I'm having a drink myself with my family so I can relate. :)

No problem. If ya need any ideas or help just ask!
Alright it's up. A little basic as there are only four categories but to be fair the alpha serum is kinda limited with it's capabilities so it's the best we got for now. I can adjust it later if the story calls for it.

So would my character be classified as a beta then? (Super Speed)
That seems about right. Keep in mind though the power scale doesn't factor in skills or gadgetry. Only the powers granted by the serum. A beta can still defeat an omega if they are tenacious enough or properly equipped.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back