• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Arkham multiverse (desperately searching)

Darklord95

#thuglife
Supporter
So, this is pretty much the same as one I put in the group RP thread, but I’m not sure if I’ll get anyone for that so I’m gonna put one here. I’m looking for a fun loving partner to go through the story of the arkham games with. But, instead of the batman characters we’ll replace them with characters from other universes, like we could replace Batman with Kratos, and he’s taking uhhh....... Frieza to arkham Asylum. But Frieza takes over the prison from under their noses. So Kratos has to make his way through the asylum to stop him. That’s just an example though. please PM me if you’re at all interested. It is a fixed story, but if we start it and you have ideas for scenarios we could do please tell me, we can plan things out, I just really wanna do this with someone.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back