• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic ARK: Survival of the Fittest (Closed)

"Ass bone?" Vera repeated questioningly, "What are you going on about?"

"A bone, in the ass," Jack gestured to the general area of Vera's rear end. "There's bones everywhere else in the body, why not in the butt?"

"I dont know about you, but my butt is squishy..." she commented, "So.. no bones.."

"Roan said muscles feel soft when they aren't tensed," jack pointed out, calling back to when they were putting Anna's leg back together. "And muscles connect to bone."

"OK? So the muscles in the but connect your leg to the rest of you, obviously," Vera replied.

Jack paused, "So you're telling me that I would not find anything solid if I squeezed your butt?" That must have been why the girls were so much more flexible!

Anna, for some reason, found that very amusing and was trying not to laugh.

"Oh yeah?" Jack was still completely straightfaced, "I have bones in my but. My pelvis doesn't stop at my hips. You said your butt's too soft to have bones, I'm challenging that. Prove you don't have bones in your butt."

"What's a pelvis?", Anna asked between tears of laughter, this situation was hilarious.

"It's the bone your hips connect to."

"Its the bones that make your hips," Vera corrected. She wasn't sure how she knew that but still the knowledge was there, "How do I even prove that?"

"Simple," Jack made a squeezing motion with his hand, "You say you don't have bones there because it's squishy. If they are there, they'd be hiding in the squish. Squeeze."

"This just seems really weird," Vera said, "Jack, maybe you just hit your pelvis because you have no ass."

"This is funny," Anna shook her head.

"What about you?", Jack asked.

"Hey, I've got no skin in this game," Anna put her hands up, "I don't care where my bones are as long as they're not broken."

"Well," Jack put his hands up, "I can prove I have bones in my butt. Animals have bones in their butts. But apparently girls don't." He shrugged and whistled for Janus, "So it looks like you're the freak or liar." He shrugged again and pulled out a length of cord and started measuring parts of the wolf.

"You gonna let him talk to you like that?", Anna asked Vera, half expecting her to walk up and slap him or stand their gaping like a fish.

"Animals don't have ass bones either you dunce!" She argued, "They have tails. Not assbones."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back