• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic ARK: Survival of the Fittest (Closed)

Vera patted the head of the other, white with green streaks and mane,"They're so cute and tiny."

While the girls were fawning over the babies, Meatloaf got jealous of the attention and waddled over for scratches and attention. Moschops were simple creatures.

Roan chuckled and leaned down to give Meatloof some attention, "Is someone jealous of the new babies?"

"We should feed them," Vera commented and began pumping meat into their inventories. Roan looked at Anna, "Are you ok?'

"Yeah, he didn't, no he did." There was a tiny raptor bite mark bleeding around Anna's thumb, fore and middlefingers. "Ow!" She needed a bandage, "Do we have any medical supplies?"

"I can make some bandages real quick," Roan said, making work of some fiber from Meatloaf's inventory, "Here. "

"Thank you," Anna smiled at Roan as she took the bandages and started wrapping her hand up without attempting to sanitize either her hand or the wrappings.

With some food in the baby raptor's inventories, they started eating, and a little bar appeared under them, labeled "Maturation". Their names were still red, with the option to 'imprint' appearing when their menu was interacted with.

"Imprint?" Vera read and interacted with them. Roan watched, "Well, could've been worse, right?"

"Yeah," Anna smiled and was a bit more cautious with the babies. She looked at Roan, "Apparently Jack can ride a direwolf, he's trying to make something so he can stay on Janus's back." The giant didn't have an excuse to not go on adventures anymore.

"It's not an assbone!" Vera shouted.

"Ok. It's not an assbone," Roansaid with a shrug, "That's a weird thing to argue over.."

Around that time Jack opened the door of his house and let Janus out, sporting a new hide harness to her. "New engram!", Jack called, smiling at the trio by the babies.

"Does it work?", Anna asked.

"I hope so."

Jack nodded and got onto Janus's back again. The harness provided a pseudo-saddle, in the form of something more secure to hold onto and to hold his legs. A saddle was too bulky and inflexible for something that moved as dynamically as the wolves, so the harness would have to do. Jack clicked and whistled for Janus to go, and this time was much more successful than before, able to move around along the wall without falling off.

"Cool!", Anna looked back at the wolves lounging around Roan's house, "Think we need a harness for them?"

"No idea," Roan shrugged, "I can see. I don't think I will but if I do at least we know how to make it."

"Well, the wolves at least will be good for the northern area." The wolves were probably better equipped for the snow biome than the raptors were.

Anna smiled, "Good, we're taking Jack on this adventure." Jack opened his mouth to protest and Anna quickly shut him down. "You need to get out of the camp."

"You really do," Roan agreed, "So it is just the three of us of is Vera going too?"

"I'm staying with the babies." Vera said as she watched the tiny raptors.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back