• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Ark Survival Evolved Anime Mash Up Character sheets

Main
Here
Small description of the world you wake to
The first thing you see is a large water fall splashing into a lake surrounded by a dense and beautiful forest. The land is however relatively flat and it looks as if there are others around you waking to this strange new world. Some you recognize, some you don't. The waterfall seems to have a network of caves behind it that some are being gravitated towards as a place of refuge. Those of you with the intelligence to recognize natural from the unnatural realize that though it looks natural for the out side the very world it's self is to clear cut to be a naturally made planet. The area in which you find yourself is evidence enough of that. The land is just perfectly flat like it was made for you build homes and structures for you to survive, and possibly thrive on. With the convenience of very clear drinking water right in view the moment you stand, to the abundant resources all around the lake it seems almost like a trap for you to try and make your beginning here.

After noticing the odd way the terrain is you notice the creatures that roam the land. Creatures with great long necks and as large as some of your dimensions tallest structures, to some that are what would be seen as normal and you can recognize right off the bat. Some of you can recognize that these unknown creatures are dinosaurs, others of you however, never had such beasts in your world so they are just strange. For those of you who have some knowledge of these ancient beasts you know you're only real danger around these creatures if you attack them or if you walk directly under their feet.

As you adjust to the fact you were just pulled from your world into this unknown alien created world you realize that there are three men standing and talking with a group of people, they seem to either have more knowledge on what is happening or just trying to manage the chaos that is ensuing because of the fear of the unknown.

Plot summary
Some groups are wanting to work together to try and find a way out of this place that they were forced into, other's don't care either way, and the rest wish to stay, because they want to make a change in there life but they believe that they can't in there old worlds. Most sides however know that if they don't work together in some way they will most likely parish in this world they know nothing about.

You all known that you were kidnapped by some unknown force and placed here but you don't know why or if it is even possible to get back home. Your quest is to try and figure these things out.

Rules of the rp would be

1) Only small herbivorous or shoulder pets are tamable. Sheep, morellatops, equus, and wolves are also on this list, but for the taming method for the wolf and morellatops I'm going to have you find a den instead of knocking them out. (I'm considering the rest of the creatures to be to dangerous as pets for the role play scenario. After all in actuality more then just the giga would turn on you in a heart beat if you screwed up to badly.)

2) All giga encounters are controlled by me so we don't have our base destroyed at random. All giga encounters will be in the wild

3) we are all going to be in the same tribe so that way we don't have to travel half way around the map to rp with someone who may be the only one on. There will be NPC bases that are free for destruction however.

4) OCs are always welcome so long as they are decently flushed out

5) none of the powers said characters have are useable natural intelligents and other non magical skills however are still in play

6) three characters per person please

7) if you are going to breed your creatures please do a time skip for after the baby is born

8) there is no way to make the reapers site appropriate so they wont exist in this rp

9) keep swearing and violence to a minimum. We are supposed to be working together for the common goal, however a disagreement between characters is to be expected.

10) please try to write 4 to 5 sentences per post it helps others to interact with your character. However I will not be a grammar bugger so long as people can understand what you are trying to say.

11) unlike in the game however you start off in the clothes you were wearing at the time you were kidnapped from you dimension

12) Please interact with characters that aren't just from the cannon story your character is from

Characters who are taken if this is to be an actual RP
Durarara!
Izaya Orihara

Host Club
Kyoya

Ghost Hunt
Naru (nick name of his)

Houseki no Kuni
Phosphophyllite

Servamp
Sleepy Ash

Vocaloid
YANHE

Homestuck
Karkat

Smite- Battle ground of the gods
Scylla

Hetalia: Axis Powers
Gilbert Beilschmidt

Character Sheets

Name:
Anime or OC:
If anime what 1:
If OC give a little back story: (two or so paragraphs please. The more the better.)
Looks: (pic or description will do)
Personality type: (please have at least three sentences)
Fears:
Do you wish to stay on the ark or leave?: (please give a decent response to this question and in character if possible)
How were you kidnapped?: (Please also give response in character)

Last edited:
Name: Izaya Orihara
Old Occupation: Information Broker
Anime or OC: Anime
If anime what 1: Durarara!

Looks: Izaya Orihara

Personality type: Izaya can be at times quit loud and over rambunctious when it comes down to his "having fun" attitude to the world. In his old dimension this got him into a lot of trouble and he decreed evil by most of the population. However, he is now trying to have a bit of a change of heart after he was nearly murdered for it on multiple occasions the last one most likely would have succeeded if the aliens hadn't intervened. He knows he must make a change with in himself but at times it's difficult to do them on his own, but feels that's the best way to do them.

Likes: people mostly and wishes for people to like him back
Dislikes: Dogs, fish eyes, Shizuo
Fears: dogs, fish eyes, especially Shizuo, death
Do you wish to stay on the ark or leave?: "After my old life in Ikebukuro I would have to say I'll pass on returning to my place in that old part of the city... I'd just be killed anyway so though this life may be rougher, in many ways, it is still a lot easier than the one I left behind."

How were you kidnapped?: "I don't remember much... Just that I was in a car waiting for death to take me. I can only assume that I was in a hospital when I was taken and who ever took me had healed my wounds as if they had never existed."

Last edited:
Name: Kyoya Oortori
Old Occupation: Club Manager/High school student
If Anime what 1: Oran High School Host Club

looks: 1526536407447.png

Personality: He is usually a quiet person but if asked for his opinion in a matter he'll give his sometimes brutal, but always honest opinion in a tone that usually makes you feel like garbage afterward. He is usually the one behind the sense making every thing flow smoothly and prefers it this way. He's not one for making a seen that's the other's jobs.

Likes: There's not really much to it just the hosts and the club really
Dislikes: just about everything else
Fears: he's living it being born the third son in the family he isn't entitled to any of his families wealth or power
Do you wish to stay on the ark or leave?: "I don't see the point in going back when I've already proven that I'm better then the rest of my family at financing... After all I did by out there hospital, when it was going under, just to throw it back in there face for years of telling me that I would amount to nothing. That being said if Tamaki and the others come here they'll most likely want to find a way home and I will no doubt follow them back."

How were you kidnapped?: "I was on my summer break reading a book when a strange flash of light came over me and I woke here in the dirt... Not to flattering I know but that's how it happened."

Last edited:
Name: Kazuya Shibuya (Naru)
Old Occupation: Professional Ghost hunter
If anime what 1: Ghost Hunt

Looks: 1526537850240.png

Personality type: He is mostly quiet and doesn't really talk with anyone about his own problems. In fact he earned the nick name Naru for the self loving attitude that he gives off, but nothing could be farther from the truth. He can be quit ill at times which can have an effect on his personality during an investigation.

Dislikes: fake hauntings and the people who create them
Fears: failing to identify what is causing a situation to happen
Do you wish to stay on the ark or leave?: "I need to know who or what these beings are that have taken us to this place... If it is at all possible. After we find the answer I'll be happy to return home to the others."

How were you kidnapped?: "I was once again in the hospital, for reasons I would rather not talk about, when something came into my room late at night. What ever it was put me to a deep sleep and I woke here."

Last edited:
Name: Phosphophyllite (Phos)
Old Occupation: Scholar (Former), Icebreaker (Former), Fighter (Most Recent; Former)
If Anime Which One?: Houseki no Kuni (Land of the Lustrous)

Looks:
In the beginning, Phosphophyllite was purely the mint-green crystal they were named after. Over the course of the story, however, parts of their body were slowly replaced with other gems and metals. They lost their legs, their arms, their head, not even their left eye was spared, all of which were replaced with agate, gold and platinum alloy, lapis lazuli and pearl respectively.
ee9fe46c51be85c1063668db6f813e2d.png

Personality Type: Phosphophyllite is unique in being the only jewel to exhibit vast personality changes over time. Phos was initially clumsy, spoiled, and had a flexible way of thinking. They tended to do reckless things, and has on many occasions disobeyed orders, more so as time went on.

Phos' personality began to change after a friend’s abduction, which was also around the same time they lost their original arms and had them replaced with a gold-platinum alloy. The new-found strength that their metal arms granted caused them to become more confident, humble, and mellow, but they also became melancholic and solemn, no longer possessing the happy, energetic, and carefree attitude that they had before. After their original head was taken and replaced with lapis lazuli, they became more level-headed, cautious, observant, and manipulative, just as the original owner of the head had been. They now focus more on their own goals and the safety of those they care about above everything else.

Dislikes: Betrayal
Fears: Forgetting

Do You Wish to Stay on the Ark or Leave?: "All of the other Gems are still at home, with some fighting against the beings that wouldn't hesitate to grind us to dust fulfill their goal, while the others are just waiting to be restored from their shattered pieces. I can't, no, I won't just leave them there while I live comfortably here like this. I have to go back, even if it takes me a hundred years to do so."
How Were You Kidnapped?: "I was with the enemy, trying to persuade them into restoring the gems that they've crushed in exchange for something they've wanted for centuries. It was when I was closing my eyes to get some well-needed rest that I was taken while I was asleep."​

Last edited:
7e5df8991c8263c91ec97e784f740dfc.jpg

Name: Keon, Smith.
Old Occupation: Highschooler, was interested in animal breeding.
Anime or OC: OC

If OC give a little back story: He comes from a place where monsters run rampant and his best friend, Coyote, happens to be one of these monsters. Coyote met him at their high school, pretending to be human. He felt a draw to this odd brown haired guy, mainly because of his out of place name. Time went on and his curiosity only got worse as the 'younger' kid missed whole weeks of class and came back to school with bruises. He thought there was something going on at home so he followed him...Only to witness the hightschooler go toe to toe with a vampire and...scare it off. Needless to say Keon was freaked out and decide right then he needed to find out more about Coyote.

He followed Coyote around until one day he was caught, the wind turned and suddenly the supposed monster turned to face him with a glare. That day he was both attacked by a different monster and found out Coyote(or Coy as he started calling him) was a werewolf. Coyote eventually stopped being pissed off at Keon and they slowly became friends. Keon started being targeted by monsters, Coyote was there to save him and to drag him out of stupid situations, but he always just rushed right on back. He loves animals and is that one kid who would try to pet an alligator, even if he knew his hand would be lost in the process.

Looks: Keon is a pretty tall teen, with dark hair and bright eyes. He's often got a big smile on his face, walking with a pep in his step. He looks pretty happy most of the time and tries to stay positive, even with little hope.

Personality type: Keon is a jump right on in, it'll all work out kind of guy. He often gets himself in more trouble than he should and has a thing for being the hero in any situation. He's a smooth talker and loves poking holes in peoples rules.
He specializes in loopholes.
Likes: Chocolates, Fruits, anything sweet really. He likes anything with Feathers, Fur or Scales.
Dislikes: Having to stay put, being told he's foolish, dumb or anything of the sort. Being useless.
Fears: Being forgotten, Being ignored, being alone...WORMS

Do you wish to stay on the ark or leave?:
"Well, I mean. This place is awesome! Sure it's a lot of work but what isn't? There's so many cool little things, Like the Dojo Birds! Oh I love those things. "

How were you kidnapped?:
"Me and Coy were fighting off a demon and Coy(with the help of me) was able to down it...that's when a flash of light filled my vision and I woke up here."

https://www.rpnation.com/rating/like?content_type=post&content_id=8911839&rating_type_id=1

Name: Sleepy Ash
Old Occupation: Servant + Vampire = Servamp, the Servamp of Sloth
If anime what 1: Servamp

Looks:
latest

Personality type:
Being the Servamp of Sloth, Sleepy Ash spends his time sleeping, lazing around or playing video games. He feels no shame in running away to avoid any trouble and refuses to take decisions for he doesn't want anything to be his fault, and he doesn't want to disappoint anyone. Sleepy Ash is a 'shut in' pacifist vampire, and rarely drinks his master's blood, most of the time he refuses and drinks only when he is about to fight. He prefers staying at home rather than going out and seems to dislike the changes of temperature, according to him vampires are delicate to this.

Despite his lazy and at times comical nature, he is shown to have a dark side. This is shown whenever anyone tries to bring up his past that involves him killing the creator of Servamps. The mere mention of his past was enough to make Sleepy Ash who usually is nonchalant to become aggressive. He views himself as a monster, a fact that he dislikes, which caused him to refuse to find out more about his own race as it'll prove further how much of a monster he and his siblings are. He also refuses to turn any humans into vampires to make them his subclass, saying that they probably didn't want to become vampires and that vampires shouldn't even exist.

Likes: cats, small animals, napping, snacks, turning into his cat form
Dislikes: people bringing up his past, vampires
Fears: making mistakes

"Trying to get out would be such a bother that I'd die even though I'm immortal. Then again, this place is pretty much empty. I guess I'd like to go back for the snacks and video games."

How were you kidnapped?:
"The last thing I remember is that I was trying to get some free food in my cat form from some girls... But that's it."

yanhe_by_pechan-db3a6ry.jpg

Name: YANHE
Old Occupation: Entertainer, Robotic Idol
Anime or OC: Does vocaloid count as an Anime? XD
If anime what 1: Vocaloid
Looks:
latest

Personality type: Yanhe is a pretty calm most of the time. 'Described to be handsome, cool, or boyish on the outside, yet soft-hearted on the inside' she is generally pretty level headed and isn't afraid of getting dirty. She wasn't all that popular in her community, but aimed to do what she was named "speak peace". She is gentle, with a deepish voice and calm head she find herself trying to calm her friends when they're distressed.

Likes: Piano Music, Relaxing, Writing, making people smile.
Dislikes: Rock, Rude people, Mean natured Jokes.
Fears: People not liking her.

"I miss my job...My music and friends...If I could go back I would In an instant."

How were you kidnapped?:
"I had just finished a recording and went to go and relax with SeeU...What happened next was I woke up near a waterfall with others near me."​

e0130174_10282862.jpg

Name: Coyote
Old Occupation: Monster Hunter.
Anime or OC: OC
If OC give a little back story:
Coyote was born into a small village of fellow werewolves, raised to distrust other Monsters and humans even more than that. When He came of age he was expected to go out on the world and help cleanse it of the swell of monsters that threatened civilization. The Western Werewolves may not have liked humans much, but they understood that they played a big part in how the world worked. Coyote moved around, lying about his age and pretending to be a highschooler in many towns and a traveler in others.

It was in one of these towns where he ended up being pestered and followed by some human boy. He knew that the human was following him and hoped that when the kid saw him chase off a Vamp, he would be scared and run off. Worst case scenario he's just have to leave again...That's not what happened. After the kid found out what he was monsters seemed to swarm him...Coyote decided it would be cruel to leave him to die. So armed with his crossbow and favorite gun, he became Keon's loyal protector...and babysitter.

Looks:
large.jpg

Personality type: Coyote is not a very pleasant person most of the time. Distrust and general self preservation runs deep, the only thing in the way of this is his pack. Consisting of him and Keon. Keon doesn't know this. He is fiercely protective over those who've not only proved themselves to him, but also found themselves of interest to him. He's not very vocal about who he considers his pack and actually gets flustered when it's brought up. He has been known to simply adopt someone as one of his own, but tries his best not to as it never ends well for him. He's a quick thinker and wise for his age. (He's 20) He's a worrywort when it comes to those he holds dear and turns into a mom friend when they get hurt.

Likes: Meat, Jerky, Food, His weapons,Keon, Cold water, fire, a dry place to sleep, Dogs, And Cats surprisingly.
Dislikes: The smell of humans(They smell like rust and whatever they last ate to him), Dangerous people, being surprised.
Fears: Water, People around him getting hurt and/or dying.

"...Monsters or dinosaurs? Monsters by far. I know how to deal with them at least."
How were you kidnapped?:
"Honestly? Does it matter? It doesn't change the fact I'm here now so."​

Name: Karkat Vantas
Old Occupation: Training to be a Threshecutioner
Anime or OC: One of each, please
If anime what 1: Homestuck
Looks: (Look bellow)
Personality type: To say he was crabby is an understatement. Karkat is pissy, and and loves to be the leader. What do you mean he isn't the leader? Now he is! though he acts all Aggressive, angry, and the definition of rage, he is just putting up a strong shell around himself. He cares about everyone and is actually a pacifist as long as it's against other people/intelligent being that don't want to kill him and his friends.
Likes: Being the leader, the dark, nicer people, talking about relationships (His own and other people's)
Dislikes: having to repeat himself, being quiet,
Fears:... I don't think i have enough space to list them all off. He fears fellow trolls, his blood colour- so so many things.
Do you wish to stay on the ark or leave?: "I don't really know. Probably get my ass out of here before some new 'Dinosaur' as you humans call them, eat me or some bullshit"
How were you kidnapped?: "I DON'T FUCKING KNOW! ONE MINUTE I WAS ASLEEP IN MY RECOOPRECOON THE NEXT ON THIS DAMN BEACH!"
karks.png

terror-pro.regular.png

smite__scylla_by_rinzu-d9a566k.png

Monster of the Deep

Age Physically: 10
Actual Age: 400+

Old Occupation: Eating sailors, sinking ships and terrorising.
Universe: SMITE - Battleground of the Gods.

Backstory:
Ancient poems warn of a narrow channel of water so treacherous that death touches all who approach. Sailors must choose to risk their ship, travelling close to the monstrous whirlpool Charybdis, or instead hug the rocky shoals where dwells a creature some say is made from the nightmares of all men.

Scylla, they call her, Horror of the Sea. No ship that dares sail in her waters goes unscathed. Those that cling to survival whisper panicked tales of enormous black tentacles tipped with slavering hound heads ravaging whole ships to splinters with pitiless precision. Though it’s her laughter, they say, that’s most horrible; child-like, delighting in blood soaked murder as men are dragged into the dark abyss.

Poets have tried to romanticize this beast, to provide some humanity to her monstrosity. They write she was once a beautiful Naiad, wronged by a jealous priestess and transformed. Yet the old poems say she was born this way, beget by gods full of jealousy and loathing; dropped into the sea to terrorise mankind.

Would that she had remained in the sea, but the nightmare has come ashore. Dragged by dog-headed tentacles she roams our streets, plucks us from our beds, and fills the night with disturbing laughter. Scylla has come, and not even the gods can help us.

One way or another however... Things have changed. Something has torn Scylla's strength from her, or at least monumental portions of it. She has been diminished, reduced to a shadow of her former self that could challenge even the gods. This world may face a lesser evil, but make no mistake. Scylla has come to ARK, and she hungers.

Appearance:
A seemingly innocuous girl, Scylla is draped in lavish Greek cloth, a crown upon her head taken from an unlucky king centuries ago. Her dress seemingly obscures her feet, although she moves with nearly no sign of taking a step. This is because of the true horror of Scylla - Her feet do not exist, seemingly in stead lie four gigantic dog heads, tipping the ends of vast reptilian coils. These dogs burrow through the ground, moving at Scylla's command. Scylla (and her dogs respectively) are both able to hold their breath for incredible amounts of time within the water, lurking within the deep for as long as five hours in wait of prey before surfacing for air. Despite all her features though, Scylla looks no more then a small child on the surface, which is why so many fall to the ploys and sick wrath of the sea monster Scylla.​

Personality type:
Scylla is primal cannibalistic hunger in a human package. Her Personality, if one were to survive the dogs would be sadistic and cruel, taking immense pleasure in the destruction and death of others. If this wrath comes from a place within, it has never been found or discovered. Scylla has limited understanding of how children- and people in general act, and while she may be able to provide temporary facade, her poor understanding of human concepts such as empathy and kindness (coupled with her immense hunger) usually mean that any attempt at seeming normal is either bizarre or downright unsettling.

Destruction, Her 'Dogs', The European oceans and above all; Food.

Dislikes:
Long periods of staying on land, restraint and any length of time when she isn't murdering and/or devouring something meaty. However, given that her power has been immensely reduced upon transport to the ARK - Perhaps she will have to allow some to live.. Briefly.

Fears:
Scylla fears nothing. While her hunger drives her, she is all too happy to fulfil it, and at most considers it a nuisance. It is not that Scylla is incapable of fearing - if she is truly threatened beyond her power it may be terrifying, but when you're- or at least were the largest, most destructive monster in Greek mythos - there is little to fear.

"Are there anymore of those fast feathery lizard thingys? They're Delicious... if so - then this place is the bestest~!"

How were you kidnapped?:
"Ok, you know those stupid ugly meany gods? I don't know how but somehow one of them musta found me in the ocean while I was feeding off a fishing galleon, and suddenly there was a massive whirlpool and stuff! I tried to swim out but I couldn't - And that's impossible because this is ME we're talking about! Anyways I fell asleep and I woke up with my dogs licking me... And I've woken up in a weird place where everything smells wrong and the water is so cold.. and I can't smell any ships. I don't know why or how but I feel so..Weak. I'm gonna kill the gods if it's the last thing I do - who else could do something like that?'"
smite_renders___scylla_primary_by_kaiology-d9cot3q.png

"You call yourself a Monster?"

Last edited:
WARNING

This character is a Nazi!
Please do not consider me one as well. This is for the character and character only!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2a950405fc21fe42f2471d308b1bf110.jpg

Gilbert Beilschmidt
Old Occupation: SS-Oberst-Gruppenführer und Generaloberst der Waffen-SS
(SS-Supreme group leader and colonel general of the Waffen-SS)
Universe: Hetalia: Axis Powers
Personality Type: Gilbert loves fighting and will often say things in order to start quarrels. He will do anything to become strong, and has an arrogant attitude and a "world-sized ego". Despite this roughness in his personality, he is said to be "unexpectedly fairytale-like," too but that side of him can only be revealed by people the closest to him. He's fought for his own survival since he was born and is very strong as a result though he may not look like this all the time. He is said to "know little about common sense" but deep down, it is said that his true nature is that of a punctual and diligent soldier and a severe, methodical, serious big brother, though his bad manners mask it.

Gilbert is very loyal to his leaders and very rarely doubts their decisions if at all. He constantly keeps saying that he is the most awesome person in the world and his scratchy voice may be a little bit harsh to the ears. Since he's been trained to be the perfect Nazi and the Aryan-race lover, the albino will be very rude towards people who have Slavic or Jewish roots or have certain characteristics of the nationalities. Unless you prove to him that you have a soul of a German to him, you are guaranteed to have him bark orders at you and very much disrespect you.

He may or may not have a soft spot for gorgeous ladies though...
tumblr_mtyvsthuhk1sr6y28o1_500_by_fish__and__liquorice-dcbv5r9.jpg
Dislikes: snobby people, not listening to his orders
Fears: losing his privileges as one of the highest generals in rank

Do you wish to stay on the ark or leave?
"I can't stay here! Mein führer is vaiting für mir!"

How were you kidnapped?
"I honestly can't remember too vell... I zhink I was in zhe middle of planning how to get USSR's filthy hands off of Polen vhen I vas suddenly knocked out. Zhe last zhing zhat comes to mein mind ist a flash of blinding light..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back