• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Ark Survival Evolved Anime Mash Up Role-Play thread

Characters
Here
Small description of the world you wake to
The first thing you see is a large water fall splashing into a lake surrounded by a dense and beautiful forest. The land is however relatively flat and it looks as if there are others around you waking to this strange new world. Some you recognize, some you don't. The waterfall seems to have a network of caves behind it that some are being gravitated towards as a place of refuge. Those of you with the intelligence to recognize natural from the unnatural realize that though it looks natural for the out side the very world it's self is to clear cut to be a naturally made planet. The area in which you find yourself is evidence enough of that. The land is just perfectly flat like it was made for you build homes and structures for you to survive, and possibly thrive on. With the convenience of very clear drinking water right in view the moment you stand, to the abundant resources all around the lake it seems almost like a trap for you to try and make your beginning here.

After noticing the odd way the terrain is you notice the creatures that roam the land. Creatures with great long necks and as large as some of your dimensions tallest structures, to some that are what would be seen as normal and you can recognize right off the bat. Some of you can recognize that these unknown creatures are dinosaurs, others of you however, never had such beasts in your world so they are just strange. For those of you who have some knowledge of these ancient beasts you know you're only real danger around these creatures if you attack them or if you walk directly under their feet.

As you adjust to the fact you were just pulled from your world into this unknown alien created world you realize that there are three men standing and talking with a group of people, they seem to either have more knowledge on what is happening or just trying to manage the chaos that is ensuing because of the fear of the unknown.

Plot summary
Some groups are wanting to work together to try and find a way out of this place that they were forced into, other's don't care either way, and the rest wish to stay, because they want to make a change in there life but they believe that they can't in there old worlds. Most sides however know that if they don't work together in some way they will most likely parish in this world they know nothing about.

You all known that you were kidnapped by some unknown force and placed here but you don't know why or if it is even possible to get back home. Your quest is to try and figure these things out.

Rules of the rp are subject to change:

1) Only small herbivorous or shoulder pets are tamable. Sheep, morellatops, equus, and wolves are also on this list, but for the taming method for the wolf and morellatops I'm going to have you find a den instead of knocking them out. (I'm considering the rest of the creatures to be to dangerous as pets for the role play scenario. After all in actuality more then just the giga would turn on you in a heart beat if you screwed up to badly.)

2) All giga encounters are controlled by me so we don't have our base destroyed at random. All giga encounters will be in the wild

3) we are all going to be in the same tribe so that way we don't have to travel half way around the map to rp with someone who may be the only one on. There will be NPC bases that are free for destruction however.

4) OCs are always welcome so long as they are decently flushed out

5) none of the powers said characters have are useable natural intelligence and other non magical skills however are still in play

6) three characters per person please you can role play less however

7) if you are going to breed your creatures please do a time skip for after the baby is born

8) there is no way to make the reapers site appropriate so they wont exist in this rp

9) keep swearing and violence to a minimum. We are supposed to be working together for the common goal, however a disagreement between characters is to be expected.

10) please try to write 4 to 5 sentences per post it helps others to interact with your character. However I will not be a grammar bugger so long as people can understand what you are trying to say.

11) unlike in the game however you start off in the clothes you were wearing at the time you were kidnapped from you dimension

12) Please interact with characters that aren't just from the cannon story your character is from

13) no trying to force your oc on a cannon character. It's alright to have relationships but so long as both role-players agree to it

Characters who are taken if this is to be an actual RP
Durarara!
Izaya Orihara

Host Club
Kyoya

Ghost Hunt
Naru (nick name of his)

Houseki no Kuni
Phosphophyllite

Servamp
Sleepy Ash

Vocaloid
YANHE

Homestuck
Karkat

Smite- Battle ground of the gods
Scylla

This thread will start as soon as we get two more people to post there characters in the character thread.

Last edited:
Izaya, Kyoya, and Kazuya

Izaya was sitting on a rock trying to think of what to do next. Next to him was two other men who had arrived at the same time as he did. "What do you think we should do right now?" Asked Kazuya as he stood next to Kyoya and Izaya, "I would like to get to the bottom of this case as quickly as possible, so I can return home."

Izaya gave a slight chuckle at this, "Why return home? We could have everything we need right." He looked over the others shoulder, "We have company it would seem..." Kyoya was the first to turn around staying quiet during the conversation not really caring whether they stayed or tried to find a way home. Izaya also stood up and walked passed the two younger men. "They'll most likely be slightly disoriented like we were when we arrived." Izaya said with a sigh, "We may have to do some explaining though we don't know much about this situation ourselves." The other two men just nodded there heads in agreement.

YANHE
YANHE was quick to reboot, opening her eyes to a bright light and something hot on her back. She racked her memory for something that involved laying down outside, feeling a ping of alarm as she came up with nothing. The white haired vocaloid blinked and brought an arm up to block the sun from messing with them any more than they already did. She took a moment to sit up, free hand pressing down in the sand as her eyes adjusted. Still blinking she looked around, alarm growing a little. Where in the world was she...That's when she noticed an odd little creature, she ran it through her database...only to come up with yet again..nothing but a photo she saw years ago. Odd, She pulled her legs close and stared at the creature for a bit longer, narrowing her eyes. Why wasn't the info coming up?

Coyote
Coyote was up like a bolt, standing up quickly only for his hip to give a groan of protest. He grasped it gently as he looked around, first spotting the three men and shooting them a little glare before going back to scanning where he woke. There! Right past this odd white haired girl staring at something was Keon, still passed out on the ground. He started his way over, watching the men with wary eyes. His leg hurt more than usual, he noted, limp heavy as he passed behind the girl and got to his friend, kicking his side lightly as he looked around...were those...dinosaurs?

Keon
Keon let out a groan as he felt something hit his side, smacking at the leg and hissing "Five more minutes, mom!" He caught the scoff that came after though. He would recognize that sudden expulsion of air anywhere! But it only raised questions. Why was Coy in his room? More importantly why was his room so bright. He opened his eyes to see Coyote standing over him with an odd expression. Eyebrows raised and mouth in a tight line. He sat up, looking around...Oh...That's what the look was for.

Izaya

Izaya started a slow walk towards the two that seemed like friends. He was curious about them, up for two seconds and already in a spat. "Well aren't we lively?" He asked with a condescending smirking, "we have important things to get you caught up on with the little in formation we do know." He was standing right next to the two boys now. "So are you ready to begin?" He stared at the two boys for a moment.

Kazuya

Kazuya walked towards the strange girl looking at the small creature crawling in the grass. "Are you alright?" not really to sure of what else to say he wasn't one for idol chatter, and tended to try and avoid it when he could, but she seemed more put off by the situation then the other two. He stared politely at her waiting for a response.

Kyoya

Kyoya stood watching as the others went to greet the new arrivals. He didn't really see the need to interact with them unless they interacted with him first, but by the look in Izaya's eyes he know the older man intended to bring them over to him. "What a bother..." He muttered under his breath, "why can't we just let them learn the way we had too? Certainly with there being three of them they could figure somethings out on there own..." He adjusted his glasses with disapproval.

YANHE
The chinese idol looked up at the man who started speaking to her, glancing back at the creature for a moment. "I'm Alright, Can You Tell Me Where We Are?" She asked, the sound of her own robotic voice comfortingly familiar to her. She looked up at the man, tilting her head as she took in his apreance before brushing the sand off her legs and starting to get up.

Coyote
Coyote had to force the glare from his face, he didn't trust this situation. Who says it wasn't those three who pulled them into it in the first place? He waited a moment before responding, glancing over at the girl and whoever was talking to her, then to the person who stayed behind and finally to the man in front of them. "I'm sure we are. Where are we?" He asked crossing his arms and bumping Keon again with his good leg as a warning to stay silent.

Keon
A warning that went ignored. "And those are dinosaurs? This is a dream right?" Keon asked, shooting a 'be nice' look towards his friend as he stood up, stretching his back a little with a groan before looking back at a large long necked dino...what were those called again? Bronksours? That sounded about right.

Kazuya

He tilted his head, "not a clue, but I want to start a group who is willing to try and find all that out if you're willing to join it..." He said in a soft spoken voice with a smile that seemed fake or forced. "I'm Kazuya, and who might you be?" He asked holding out his hand to help her up. He wasn't really a people person but knew when times called for interactions. His words were soft but his eyes were distant like he was thinking of other things.

Izaya

Izaya looked at the two guys and smiled again, "I have no idea where we are." He stated with closed eyes, "as for this being a dream I would have to say no, it's not." He then looked at the creature the kid was looking at, "and that is actually a brontosaurs common mistake." He laughed slightly. He then looked at the more pushy of the two, who was in his opinion looking with accusation in his eyes. "I'd have to say I'm quite used to the look you're trying not to give me... I've gotten it sense I was in middle school so don't even try to hide you're distrust in me, it will fail. I've learned to recognize it from a very early age. Even if your face doesn't show it there are other clues in you body language that will always give it away." He kind of leaned back, "that being said, whether you believe me or not, I have nothing to do with us being here. I'm just happy for a fresh start, a chance to try to start a new." He then started to walk towards Kyoya, "though if you do want to know what the three of us know thus far of the situation, it would be wise of you to follow. If not die as many times as we did before we got the hang of what was going on."

Kyoya

Kyoya watched as Izaya started to make his way back towards him with a sly smile on his face. Whatever the man had said to the kids he knew it entertained him to a great degree. He looked to see if the two boys would follow or try to go there own way. Now Kyoya was also interested in what these new comers would chose to do.

Karkat Vantas (Homestuck)

The sun... god that sun was annoying... just let Karkat sleep...!
Wait, there was a sun that wasn't blinding him. At that sudden realization, the troll sprung up from his sandy bed, sitting up straight. This wasn't Alternia- this wasn't his hive and this wasn't... anything he knew. This place was so strange with it's light and creatures... they looked like weird lusii. Just they all weren't white as snow. That's when Karkat looked at himself... the same black sweater with the grey symbol on his chest, just his sleeves were rolled up to his elbows. What was that on his wrist?! He inspected the strange metallic object, that had a strange orange glow on it... What did he get himself into?

That's when Karkat thought of worse things. If this had been put into his arm someone had to know about his blood colour now. Was this a punishment by Her imperial Condesce herself? What was happening...? The mutant troll looked around the beach before standing up, brushing the oddly coloured sand off himself... what were those giant glowing things in the sky anyways?! why did they look like his implant in his arm?! He has so many questions and almost no time to get them answered.

the biggest question he had was were there other intelligent thing on this... where ever he was... please sufferer say they won't know what his blood colour is if there are other living things

Izaya
Gaming4FunYT Gaming4FunYT

Izaya stopped as another flash of light indicated a new coming into this unknown place. He looked to see a creature he didn't quite know what was and decided to walk in it's general direction. "Well, well, what do we have here?" He asked in a somewhat mocking tone, "I haven't seen a creature quite like you before, and I've seen some pretty strange things in my 26 years of life." He stopped walking towards him with his casual smirk on his face. "So what might you be?" He gave a slight glance at the kids still curios at what they were going to decide to do.

YANHE

"My Name Is YANHE, It's Nice To Meet You," She paused smiling and taking his hand and helping herself up. "Kazuya." She finished, watching to make sure she didn't murder his name. Sometimes she had trouble with peoples names. "And I Am Interested...Surviving On My Own Doesn't Seem Like A Good Option." She smiled at him, letting go of his hand and straightening out her jacket.
Keon
"Don't take it personally." He chimed, jumping up to follow the guy. "Coy is a total bum when it comes to trusting others." He hummed, shooting a glance back at his friend who was glaring at him. "He's punched doctors before." He chuckled. "He was a ghoul!" Coyote hissed, starting to follow after his friend. "No, It-" He was cut off by a flash of light, watching as the man they had talked to walked over to the whoever. He was about to follow when Coy stopped him.

Coyote
Coyote huffed seeming to relax a bit. Until Keon Opened his big mouth and put him right back on edge.
Coyote was quick to stop his friend from following the man, they didn't know who had appeared and for all he knew they could attack either one of them. He glared at the shape, sniffing the air slowly.

Phosphophyllite
Phosphophyllite's eyes snapped open, and stared up at the blue sky above, the sun beating down on them. Wait... Their eyes grew wide as a revelation washed over them. They immediately sat up, lapis blue and pearl white eyes carefully scanning their surroundings when her gaze landed on a familiar sword just a few feet away from them, impaled into the unnaturally flat ground they found themself on.

They heaved a sigh of relief. At the very least, they had something to defend themself with in this unknown land. They raised an arm, and the gold-platinum alloy that made up the limb stretched out and grabbed the hilt, pulling it out with ease and returning it to their side.

"What the hell are 'Years?'" Karkat shot back to the human. He already didn't like his confusing lingo "And for all 6 of my sweeps i never expected to see something that looks as disgusting as you!" he added on, glaring up at Izaya. "I'm a Troll. And my name is Karkat so you dont have to grasp at sand for a name to call me."
The troll already had a large distain to this person, due to his tone and that oh-so cocky smirk he had on his face.

But he did look interesting... Pinkish coloured skin, and all.

Izaya
Gaming4FunYT Gaming4FunYT RotWorthy RotWorthy

Izaya gave a laugh, never before had anyone dared to speak in that kind of manner to him, with the exception of shizuo his old rival. "I like you already," He continued to smirk with his eyes shut. he opened them slightly before he continued, "If I was you I would follow me, unless you want to die as many times as we did before we started to figure things out." He stopped and looked at the other two, "so are you two just going to stand there or are you going to continue to follow? Mistrust is what's going to get us all killed and never progress in the mission to figure out what or who has done this to us." He turned back to Karkat, "My name is Izaya Orihara by the way, and I'm what you would call human."

Kazuya
RotWorthy RotWorthy

"That's good the more people we have that is willing to work together the better off we'll be..." Kazuya stated as he took a step back, "there is much you need to learn for us to progress... Though I'm guessing that it is only the start of what these beings that brought us here have in store for us... We haven't learned much but we know we can't succeed with the support of a group..."

Kyoya
Ineptitude Ineptitude

Kyoya realized that with the last flash of light not one but two unknown beings had materialized. "Great..." He thought to himself, "now I have to do something because they are coming to quickly now for us to keep up with..." So Kyoya decided to walk over to the strange metallic like person before him. "I'm Kyoya Ootori..." He introduced himself with a small bow to try and convey proper educate.

Karkat didn't like Izaya at all but he had a point. "Fine. But this is the only time you'll be able to boss me around..." he mumbled "I don't want to ask what Humans are do I?" he asked as he began to walk in front of him. He wasn't a follower- especially to some alien he had just found out existed. Hell, he was still confused on where he was and why it was so damn bright!

Phosphophyllite
At the sound of an unfamiliar voice coming from directly behind them, Phosphophyllite swiftly turned on their heel, their blade a mere hair's width from slicing into the unknown's neck. The Gem scrutinized the being in front of them with narrowed eyes, their head tilted to the side. It didn't seem like anything they recognized. It certainly wasn't a Gem, nor was it an Admirabilis. It seemed closer to being a Lunarian, and yet, it was clearly obvious that it wasn't any of the three species.

"Kyoya Ootori." The strange name rolled off of their tongue. Could it possibly be that it was... "A Human." Their eyes grew wide, and they removed their sword from the other's flesh.

Last edited:
Izaya

"A little rambunctious aren't we?" Izaya stated, "don't you think it best to let the adults deal with important issues at hand?" He may not know how old this creature actually was but he could tell he was only a child for his species. "You kind of act like an equivalent of a human twelve year old so I'm going to guess that's about how old you are in our time system. So you may want to do your best to behave and respect those who know a little more about this place than you do." He had gently patted the kids shoulder as he spoke and took the lead.

Kyoya
Ineptitude Ineptitude

He stood up straight, without flinching form the near miss, and sighed, "death in this place is a rather fickle thing, at most it is just a mild nuisance... If you screw up you can just pick yourself right back up as if you never were..." He looked to the others, "there is no reason to fight, even if we did it would just end in a never ending cycle of one of us coming back to pester the other..." He adjusted his glasses in a disapproving manner, as he looked at the being in front of him. "So how do I put this lightly... you're dumb..." After what he had been through the last few hours with the other two he wasn't in the mood to pretend to be nice any longer. He was rather unimpressed by this being.

Phosphophyllite
Phosphophyllite's lips twitched into a rather charming smile upon hearing the other's harsh words, sheathing their sword into a pure white scabbard strapped to their back. The Human, it reminded them of... A frown briefly tugged at their lips as their mind suddenly went blank. Who...? Just as quickly as it appeared, the frown vanished, replaced with a beaming smile.

"My apologies for my barbaric behavior." Mismatched eyes stared down at the smaller being. "I never thought that I'd encounter a Human in my years of existence."

karkat jerked away from Izaya after his touch, tripping over a Dodo by doing so "Screw yourself! and what the hell is that... Bird-beast?" he asked as he stood back up, brushing himself off "It looks like an over sized cluck-thing." he said as the bird ran away into the brush. "And i'm not stupid. I bet i've seen and know more than you could ever dream with your pale ass skin." he scowled. he hated this guy... so much already.

Kyoya
Ineptitude Ineptitude

Kyoya was rather taken aback at the beings sudden change in mood, but secretly was glade the sword was away, "Are you normally this quick to change your mind about others? Or is this place already getting to you?" Kyoya had to admit to himself that this place, as beautiful as it my be, was taking a lot to get used to. He wasn't even truly sure how they should start on getting a place built up for everyone. Though he knew he was most likely the one who was going to orchestrate it. He looked over at the others to see how they were fairing, Kazuya was the luckiest of the three of them having the calmest of the new comers and it kind of looked as if Izaya may have bit off more than he could chew with the three tailing him.

He then looked back at the being in front of him, "my acquaintances and I have prepared a small place for us to call home while trying to figure out what should be our next course of action. If you would rather work together to try to figure things out than fight you are free to join us." He was hoping that this being would understand that working together was the only way to get anything done, if not they could all be in serious trouble.

Izaya

Izaya gave a sigh, "and that could have been dinner you know..." as he watched the creature flee. "We could have possible even captured it to lay eggs for future meals, but your clumsiness scared it off. Are you really that afraid of a touch?" He looked in the direction of the fleeing creature, "but in any case that creature is called a Dodo a creature that went extinct in my dimension long ago, but not nearly as long as the brontosaurus that is walking just a little ways over there..." He pointed to the large long necked creature munching on the leaves of the highest part of the trees. "Seriously though you really want to argue with me on who the leader is? No one really is at the moment and you'll have to deal with that fact. Kyoya, Kazuya and I just have been here a few hours longer than you and have figure out some important details you may want to know, but if I'm wrong in all that, then be my guest and try learning them for yourself."

Phosphophyllite
Phosphophyllite blinked upon hearing the offer, eyes glittering in amusement at the other's words. "If you'll have me, that is." They said in reply with a tilt of their head, lapis blue locks swaying with each motion of their body, a gentle smile on their lips.

It wasn't that they were naive. They could see that the benefits that came with working together far outweighed the pros of fighting against each other. It was an easy decision. While this place was indeed beautiful in comparison to the lone island they've lived in for hundreds of years, they had to go back. They weren't about to leave those she cared about behind. Morganite. Goshenite. Rutile. Every single one of the Gems. And it seemed the only way to return to their home was with the help of these strange beings.

Last edited:
Kyoya

Kyoya nodded approvingly, liking the metallic being a little better now, then heard the spat Izaya was having with the odd creature with horns. "Looks like we may have a bit of trouble on our hands with those two..." He sighed to his new comrade. "I say we just let them figure things out for now... Izaya is maybe a little to sociable, when he has no idea how to interact with others..."

He smiled at the being, "I do believe I didn't catch your name, surely you do have one, unless that isn't apart of your dimensions customs, then I apologize for my rudeness and argents towards your people." He started to walk, as he stated this, in the direction of the cave system behind and around the waterfall.

Phosphophyllite
"My name is Phosphophyllite." The Gem uttered their name as they walked side by side with the Human, their heels clicking with each step that they took. "You're free to refer to me as Phos, of course, should my full name be too much of a mouthful." They flashed a warm smile down at Kyoya, the bright light of the sun resulting in a beautiful blue glow upon their locks of hair.

One couldn't help but wonder, however. Phosphophyllite has gone through many physical changes, so much so that more than half of their body had been replaced by new parts. They couldn't help but wonder. Would they still be the same, even if parts of themself were replaced bit by bit until none of their original parts remained? Would they still... remember? Would they even remember the life they've led before change had struck them? Even now, they could feel their memories slipping away with every single change to their body, and they're helpless to stop it.

Kyoya

"I'll call you by your full name, Phosphophyllite if you prefer, it's not a problem for me." He smiled back. "Though don't expect that from Izaya, if it's bound to bother you he'll do it just to see how long it takes to push you to your limits... I'm guessing that's what caused him to almost be murdered by the ones he once called friends..." Kyoya in ways couldn't help but feel a bit sorry for the crazy man.

He looked at the strange being before him and couldn't help but notice that something seemed a miss. "You have concerns about what and who you left behind don't you? I think all of us do with the exception of Izaya who has no desire to leave this place... Though I don't really blame him for that choice... If we are to return to the world we left in the state we left it, he is going to be nothing but a corpse by the way he was explaining things to Kazuya and I..." He turned to the being, "so what about you? Anything you need to get off your chest?"

Scylla

Roars. Screams. These were sounds Scylla had grown accustomed to, the wonderful feeling of pure chaos as timber split in half and man found himself in a world he did not belong. Yet.. Something was off. As Achilles licked her, his snout wetting her face, she gently pushed him off, grunting as she opened her eyes, her head spinning as she tried to remember where she was. The rest of her dogs were seemingly coiled around her.. Had she fallen unconscious? Scylla pat Achilles, Slowly getting up as her dogs uncoiled.
"Where...are we?"
Scylla slowly brushed sand off of herself. It appeared to be some sort of cove, with lush plant life surrounding her. How did she... The whirlpool. The girl hissed as she remembered. Of course, the gods had sent her upon this wretched.. island. She didn't know what it was yet, but it was neither the underworld nor Olympus - as if they'd ever imprison her there. Sighing, the monster moved forward, her dogs slithering over the sand as she moved. No need to hide when there's no humans around after all.

Scylla exited the cove's shadow to be greeted by harsh, bright light. The air was annoyingly damp, and she felt like she wasn't anywhere near the great Mediterranean. As she pulled forward, Achilles whined, and she turned, raising an eyebrow as he gnawed at something on his body.
"Achilles, what's wro-..What in Olympus is THAT?"
A strange metal diamond was embedded underneath the hound's neckline, and he whined, trying to reach it all he could. Scylla attempted to pull it out, but the thing was lodged fast as if it was embedded in his flesh or branded into it by some sort of human tool. Whatever it was from the gods or not, it could be dealt with later - they hadn't eaten for several hours, possibly even a day, and Scylla could feel her need to feast nagging at her mind, and her face spread into a murderous grin.
"Don't worry about it boy, We'll deal with it later. Time for some fuuuuuu~uuun!"

And this is why after about five minutes from awakening from the cove, a reptilian screech echoed over the beach.

Izaya, Kyoya, and Kazuya
Polyblank Polyblank Ineptitude Ineptitude Gaming4FunYT Gaming4FunYT RotWorthy RotWorthy

The three men briefly looked up from there conversations and gave each other a look of, 'that didn't sound good' to each other. They didn't know, nor wanted to know, what could make something scream with such anguish and pain. The three men knew they had to get into the shelter they had made and quickly before what ever it was came for them. They knew that death wasn't a permeant thing in this world by most things, but they weren't sure if it applied to everything. They then turned to the people they were trying to help out in hopes they understood the new urgency that just arose that they get to safety.

Phosphophyllite
Phosphophyllite glanced down at Kyoya from the corner of their eye before shaking their head. "No, it's nothing-" A reptilian screech echoed across the beach, and whatever words they were going to say next died in their throat. Their body immediately snapped to attention, a metallic hand reaching up to grasp the hilt of their sword as their eyes flitted towards the surrounding wildlife, searching for any possible threat towards themself and the others.

Ever so slowly, Phos partially unsheathed their blade, the sunlight gleaming off of the exposed steel. "All of you should go." They stood in front of the others in a defensive stance, their lapis blue and pearl white eyes narrowed as they caught sight of what was undoubtedly the enemy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back