• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Ariana’s Long-Term Partner Search!

ariana

writing enthusiast
Hey.

Hey you.

I see you’re looking for someone to create amazing stories, original and fandom-wise. You’ve come to the right place, how lucky are you? But let’s see if you’re right for our long term partnership and share the same interests :angelD:

First off, RULES.

Be creative. Don’t let me be the only one thinking of plot ideas and leaving everything up what I want. This a story two of us are contributing to, so I want to hear what you have to bring the table in regards to the plot and characters.
• Moving forward with characters, I only role play mxf and I won’t be convinced otherwise. It’s just what I’m comfortable with and I don’t want to offend or butcher any other gender pairings. It’s also just not a personal interest of mine! I also only role play female characters, but am willing to double. I’d like to work on controlling more than one character at a time for my own development.
• No one liners. I can write as much as eight paragraphs, maybe more if I’m really feeling the scene to as little as two but I don’t like to. I keep my replies around three to four paragraphs usually but will match whoever I’m roleplaying with. You throw out six? I’ll do the same. 15? I’ll conjure up the best content out of my little brain.
• Open availability, that can either spit fire replies or at least reply once a day. I personally am on summer break and only work in the mornings from 9-4 five days a week. I get a new schedule every week so I’ll inform my partner what days I’ll only reply at night or super early in the morning. Also if I go on a trip and can’t reply for a few days I’ll let you know, and I expect the same.

Please don’t ghost me, let me know if you’re not interested anymore and we can go from there if we can come up with a new role play that’ll bring back our initial interest or just disband everything all together. There’s no hard feelings!

Now onto the fun stuff. :hornstongue;

**~ What I’m craving at the moment

FANDOMS
• Soul Eater **
• Attack on Titan **
• Sailor Moon
• Pokemon
• The Rising of a Shield Hero ***** (big crave)
• Naruto
• Castlevania
• Sword Art Online *
• Mermaid Melody
• Black Butler *

I’m positive I’ll add more to this list in the upcoming days, so I’ll just bump it every time I do. I don’t have any original plots or pairings, so if you do don’t hesitate to ask if I’d be interested in them because I certainly will be. Also, if you’re interested don’t be shy to direct message me instead of replying to this thread! I see them way earlier than I would the other way.

Last edited:
Hi I’m very interested in role playing with you I can do original content or Naruto and sole eater

Hey.

Hey you.

I see you’re looking for someone to create amazing stories, original and fandom-wise. You’ve come to the right place, how lucky are you? But let’s see if you’re right for our long term partnership and share the same interests :angelD:

First off, RULES.

Be creative. Don’t let me be the only one thinking of plot ideas and leaving everything up what I want. This a story two of us are contributing to, so I want to hear what you have to bring the table in regards to the plot and characters.
• Moving forward with characters, I only role play mxf and I won’t be convinced otherwise. It’s just what I’m comfortable with and I don’t want to offend or butcher any other gender pairings. It’s also just not a personal interest of mine! I also only role play female characters, but am willing to double. I’d like to work on controlling more than one character at a time for my own development.
• No one liners. I can write as much as eight paragraphs, maybe more if I’m really feeling the scene to as little as two but I don’t like to. I keep my replies around three to four paragraphs usually but will match whoever I’m roleplaying with. You throw out six? I’ll do the same. 15? I’ll conjure up the best content out of my little brain.
• Open availability, that can either spit fire replies or at least reply once a day. I personally am on summer break and only work in the mornings from 9-4 five days a week. I get a new schedule every week so I’ll inform my partner what days I’ll only reply at night or super early in the morning. Also if I go on a trip and can’t reply for a few days I’ll let you know, and I expect the same.

Please don’t ghost me, let me know if you’re not interested anymore and we can go from there if we can come up with a new role play that’ll bring back our initial interest or just disband everything all together. There’s no hard feelings!

Now onto the fun stuff. :hornstongue;

**~ What I’m craving at the moment

FANDOMS
• Soul Eater **
• Attack on Titan **
• Sailor Moon*
• Pokemon
• The Rising of a Shield Hero
• Naruto **
• Castlevania
• Sword Art Online*
• Mermaid Melody
• Black Butler

I’m positive I’ll add more to this list in the upcoming days, so I’ll just bump it every time I do. I don’t have any original plots or pairings, so if you do don’t hesitate to ask if I’d be interested in them because I certainly will be. Also, if you’re interested don’t be shy to direct message me instead of replying to this thread! I see them way earlier than I would the other way.

I'd be interested in a black butler rp

hi guys, no longer doubling. too many requests. it's either you playing the male role, or nothing! thank you so much (:

Last edited:
small update, just wanted to say because I am craving certain fandoms does not mean i am not interested in doing the others. they’re listed for a reason (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back