• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Arena//

slim

destroyer
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Alright, this rp will be in a kind of gladiator fashion, but it won't be set in Greek times although it will share characteristics and this is Fantasy so I can create whatever land I want, lol.

The participants will have our characters (of course) and will have been captured (the ones capturing them will be introduced when I write up the full plot such as the countries, alliances between them, etc. Just stuff that will give the characters background. I hate small bios). Our characters can be elves, demons, fae, etc. Relationships will play a large part between characters since they are trying to escape which is a roup effort. However, even if they get out, the outside world does not like supernatural creatures, so they will be at quite the disadvantage. I encourage more than one character to be made since some will die and I am telling you now so no one gets salty later. It happens and moves the plot along. If you make two characters you have the option of telling me which one of the characters you do not want killed and I will comply because I'm not an arse.

I will listen to plot ideas, etc from anyone as well.

So, I'm interested but I have one question: Can we make characters that aren't gladiators? Perhaps like a spectator, the local governer or a king from the local region, a guard, stuff like that?

So, I'm interested but I have one question: Can we make characters that aren't gladiators? Perhaps like a spectator, the local governer or a king from the local region, a guard, stuff like that?
Sure

I really want to join, but my oc's dying is my biggest problem. . . I have 2 main, of which I hate to let one die. So can I make 3 and let 2 live? Or 4?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back