Other Are you writing anything?

I have a story with my OCs i'd like to tell one day, but i've rewritten and revamped it around 5 times and was never satisfied with the result. One day.
Other than that I write copious amounts of fanfiction, I love writing about other's OCs that I like especially. Recently it's all been Omori related, though. I've always kinda wanted to upload some of my writing works but I'm extremely shy about them and they usually cover dark content anyway.

I have quite a few things I'm writing and want to write.

1) Currently taking notes as I play Pokemon Black while I do a Nuzlocke run so I can turn it into a story of a character becoming slowly brainwashed by Team Plasma the entire journey where she becomes almost a murderer. Yup.
2) After that, I have a Pokemon Black 2 Nuzlocke story of when Ghetsis takes over and the protagonist fails to stop him and dystopian settings and stuff.
3) I have a lot of My Hero Academia OC stories to do.
4) I am currently working on a Prompt Submission for a Pokemon RPG contest on another site and it's amazing.
5) I have many other stories I want to do but don't have the time to do so.

I've got a very large list of stories in progress but my current attention is on three fan works - two based in Undertale and the third is Harry Potter. So far I've been posting everything contained within a single thread - As the Story Crumbles - but they're also on AO3, Wattpad, and FF.net since those send notifications when I update.

I’m actually writing a story about repetative events and I know it’s sounds boring but really it’s- kinda complicated I just need a place to write it s i g h

I’m actually writing a story about repetative events and I know it’s sounds boring but really it’s- kinda complicated I just need a place to write it s i g h
Could always put it here on RPNation's writing forum or on a writing site. Sounds interesting to me that I'm sure others would wanna read it too.

This is mine, a light-hearted slice-of-life about a slime and its love for food.

I figure, on a RP forum, people like to write... right?

Are you working on a project? Poetry, creative fiction, nonfiction... Whatever it is, share! How long have you been working on it, why are you passionate about it, and what are your future goals?

If you don’t have a project but still enjoy creative writing, what would you like to write one day, if anything?
Well I Would like to write a small series, i have it started here --> Story - Bounty Hunters

I have all the major details, key events, and lore planned out, I'm just still figuring out how to actually WRITE the story, and I dont have much time in between classes, art n stuff

I do rp with many people but I have my own projects. Fanfictions on wattpad but there is a lot there. My longest one is the one I've been working on since I was 12 but it's still not complete. My current project is a shadow and Bone fanfic about an oc I created and the Darkling. Creative writing helps my stress levels when I need to just relax.

I for example record the D&D session I run or play in so I can later on, transcribe them into a written story, that would be read like a story a traveling minstrel would sing in their travels.
I even send it to the DM's of those games so they can insert it if they want into the game, sometimes if I feel motivated I record me or my friends singing and playing those songs so it could be bgm for a session.

I am writing a Fanfiction where me and one of my friends get isekai'd into Pokémon Sword and Shield because Victor and Gloria are dead before they can start their journey and Zacian and Zamazenta need to stop Eternatus.

The goal is for us to complete the MAIN storyline of the video game, at least where we beat Rose and Eternatus before we are allowed back to our world. But since Kev and I are older than many of the competitors we are just going through the gyms at our own pace.

I am trying to do a chapter a month so I don't burn out. I also need OC's to populate the world so I did put another post in the forum asking people to send their OC's for me to use.

Link to my story down below.

Galarian Idiots Chapter One

Users who are viewing this thread

Back