• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Are You The One: Romance Matchmaking RP [REBOOTING - Open!]

OppositeInverse

The Origin of The End.

This is a group RP interest plot for a RP based off of the MTV Show called Are You The One. The plot is that 10 guys and 10 girls all live in a house for 10 weeks, and in that 10 weeks time they must find their "Perfect Match" that has been researched extensively by experts before 10 weeks are up. If all 20 people finds their opposite gender Perfect Match in that time then NOT ONLY do you have true love <3, BUT $1 million dollazz!!!. On the other hand... if all 10 matches are NOT found, NOBODY gets money, and they could lose a chance at finding real love. Sounds simple right?

Wrong. Love is a tricky thing, and once attached it's so hard to just let that person go... but would you let go of someone you feel a connection with if they weren't your Perfect Match? Just because people did tests and say it's not them? Who do you choose? You see, this causes for a lot of drama, romance, and intrigue as people who catch feelings to someone and hit it off only not to be a perfect match will have to decide between ending things or staying together despite not being a match (FYI: It's occurred on the show a ton)

There will be challenges, fights, love, and bonding as the 10 weeks will show them some of the best times of their lives, or could shatter them forever.

There will obviously be romance, adult themes, drama, fighting what have you so I ask that everyone abide by RPN rules and be very respectful and mature about this RP. IC bring the fire, but OOC be mindful. I've also thought about the strain of having 20 players as each character, so I propose something a bit different to accommodate the scale of this RP.

• I could have a Co-GM, one that manages the males and the other manages the females.
  • THE NUMBER HAS BEEN DECREASED TO 5 GUYS AND 5 GIRLS FOR THE REBOOT RP.
  • YOU could bring an idea or suggestion that you'd think help, I'm very open to hearing other thoughts :)

Okay! Let's get on with the goods! Just respond with a <3 if you're interested in playing a female and a :) if you're interested in playing a male. Any questions feel free to ask!!!

Lassies
female1 - OppositeInverse
female2 -
female3 -
female4 -
female5 -

Laddies
male1 -
male2 -
male3 -
male4 -
male5 -

banner-Are-You-the-One-Brasil.jpg

Last edited:
<3

I'm totally down!!

Also, I'd be happy to make more than one character, and if you still need a co-gm, I'd be happy to help you out there as well. ^^

<3

I'm totally down!!

Also, I'd be happy to make more than one character, and if you still need a co-gm, I'd be happy to help you out there as well. ^^
I had saw your RP's and I was kind of like "Belle would be a great Co-GM" so if need be I'll def let you know thanks! :D I've already got the "compatibility algorithm" I'm going to use for people's matches as well. ^_^

I had saw your RP's and I was kind of like "Belle would be a great Co-GM" so if need be I'll def let you know thanks! :D I've already got the "compatibility algorithm" I'm going to use for people's matches as well. ^_^

Awesome! Stop it, I'm blushing XD And that's super cool! Can't wait to get going =D

I actually have an idea on how to make it more interesting.

Oh, I had saw this but decided against it. This RP seems to be geared towards straight pairings and I'm not sure if I want to play a female. Sowwy

You can be a guy? But either way I appreciate you checking out the tag! ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back