• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Are You The One: Romance Matchmaking RP [NEED ONE MALE]

OppositeInverse

The Origin of The End.

Rebooting and bringing this back looking for a smaller, more intimate group of Long Term committed Rpers, I am no longer ditch friendly (excluding IRL obligations of course)

This is a group RP interest plot for a RP based off of the MTV Show called Are You The One. The plot is that 10 guys and 10 girls all live in a house for 10 weeks, and in that 10 weeks time they must find their "Perfect Match" that has been researched extensively by experts before 10 weeks are up. If all 20 people finds their opposite gender Perfect Match in that time then NOT ONLY do you have true love <3, BUT $1 million dollazz!!!. On the other hand... if all 10 matches are NOT found, NOBODY gets money, and they could lose a chance at finding real love. Sounds simple right?

Wrong. Love is a tricky thing, and once attached it's so hard to just let that person go... but would you let go of someone you feel a connection with if they weren't your Perfect Match? Just because people did tests and say it's not them? Who do you choose? You see, this causes for a lot of drama, romance, and intrigue as people who catch feelings to someone and hit it off only not to be a perfect match will have to decide between ending things or staying together despite not being a match (FYI: It's occurred on the show a ton)

There will be challenges, fights, love, and bonding as the 10 weeks will show them some of the best times of their lives, or could shatter them forever.

There will obviously be romance, adult themes, drama, fighting what have you so I ask that everyone abide by RPN rules and be very respectful and mature about this RP. IC bring the fire, but OOC be mindful. I've also thought about the strain of having 20 players as each character, so I propose something a bit different to accommodate the scale of this RP.

• I could have a Co-GM, one that manages the males and the other manages the females.
  • THE NUMBER HAS BEEN DECREASED TO 5 GUYS AND 5 GIRLS FOR THE REBOOT RP.
  • YOU could bring an idea or suggestion that you'd think help, I'm very open to hearing other thoughts :)

Let's face it, you're only here for one reason: You SUCK at relationships.

This is a quest for the other half, the perfect half. 5 guys and 5 girls all live in a house for 8 weeks, and in that 8 weeks time they must find their "Perfect Match" that has been researched extensively by experts before 8 weeks are up. If all 10 people finds their opposite gender Perfect Match in that time then NOT ONLY do you have true love <3, BUT $1 million dollazz!!!. On the other hand... if all 5 matches are NOT found, NOBODY gets money, and they could lose a chance at finding real love.

Let's face it. You've dated, you've tried, you've lusted, you've crushed, and you've loved...and for whatever reason it never goes your way. Ever. You give your heart and all to someone and it gets stepped on. Maybe someone wasn't what you thought so you took your attention and heart elsewhere...while still with that person. Maybe it was distance, or time, or ego... either way. You're here for one reason and one reason only: Is it money? Is it love? Maybe to find yourself or seek to start anew in your heart? Well, this is your chance at redemption, at fulfillment, AT LOVE!

Here, you will be housed with 9 other people besides yourself. Five men and five ladies. Each of you will have EIGHT weeks to find who we've deemed as your 'Perfect Match'. Done by professionals and experts, we've each taken your beliefs, morals, standards, demeanor, complexes, and overall heart into consideration with our testing, along with your relationship background and history as well. IF you all can find your Perfect Match within the eight week stay, you all will be walking away with not only true love... but ONE. MILLION. DOLLARS. Sounds easy enough right? Not so fast...as in those weeks you will be sure to catch feelings and latch on to other genuine people like yourself. It's a game of love, but also strategy. Will you coordinate together to walk away with the money? Or will true love conquer your soul? Only one way to find out.

---------

1. The ONLY way to confirm if you and your partner is a Perfect Match is the Truth Booth: A place where the voted couple enters to sync up to confirm or deny their match status. House members consider with thought about who you send into the Truth Booth, as you only get once per week. Time is of the essence.
  2. Challenges and Competitions will be administered for the housemates through the weeks for a chance for a Getaway Date: a special vacation fully paid for for you and your matched partner in order to spend time privately and bond with one another. Anywhere from 1-3 couples can win a Getaway per week. *ONLY WINNERS OF GETAWAYS ARE ELIGIBLE TO BE VOTED INTO THE TRUTH BOOTH THAT WEEK*
  3. If a couple gets confirmed as a Perfect Match, they will be taken to a separate resort called the Honeymoon Suite for the duration of the 8 weeks. They will not be partaking in further challenges (because...what for?) and may do as they wish for the duration of the 8 weeks. BUT they are free to mingle and interact and still help others figure out the other matches. If a couple does NOT get confirmed, it's back to the drawing board to determine who among them could be their Perfect Match.
  4. At the end of the week, The Host will visit the house to see who's being voted into the Truth Booth, and after the voting regardless of the results, the house will all meet in front of The Beams to choose their preferred partner for the next week to come. Guys and Girls' choice will change every week to maintain balance. The Beams are spotlights that represent the number of Perfect Matches that are currently paired together, you just won't know which people they are (thus is the importance of Truth Booth). If you get all 5 at any time in one sitting, you win the million AND you get to walk away with a shot at true love, however, should you not get all 5 Perfect Matches in 8 weeks. You get NO money, and could lose your shot at finding the one true match for you.
OOC Rules

1. Obviously this will give way to suggestive and adult themes, wild partying, shenanigans, etc. IC it is encouraged and I want everyone to have a good time. BE MATURE and RESPECT RPN RULES. That being said OOC be respectful and very mindful of people's desires, ideas, opinions, etc. Open minds and hearts is literally the key to this RP IC wise, so let's practice that OOC as well.
  2. IF you have a question, plot event, or idea you'd like to implement of something that would be cool, run it by me. Challenges will sometimes be physical activities, sometimes quiz based, could be chemistry and personal based, and sometimes major plot twists to add flare and drama. I'm always open to my peers and their creativity though, it makes the world go round to me.
  3. PLEASE realize how important you are to this RP. This is a collab RP so everyone will both feed and prosper off of the works of others involved. If you have IRL duties, or can't post for a while, let me know. Do not be selfish, not a good look. Everyone matters, with that being said no one is special. We are all equals. Except Ron Swanson.
  4. The People voted into the Truth Booth will be GM'd the results of the match, as well as the number of Beams the cast will have for that week. Once a character has chosen their partner for the week, they cannot re-pick nor can a person picked be chosen or overruled by anyone else, no matter how random/smart the pick is.
  5. WILD TF OUT. HAVE FUN!!! GO CRAZY! ENJOY IT :D !!!

Okay! Let's get on with the goods! Just respond with a <3 if you're interested in playing a female and a :) if you're interested in playing a male. Any questions feel free to ask!!!

~ The OOC Chat will not be on Discord, I will make a OOC PM conversation with everyone participating in the RP ~

Lassies
female1 - OppositeInverse
female2 - Rayvian
female3 - FireMaiden
female4 - jesssssmart
female5 - Kawashima Lightning

Laddies
male1 - The Great Goon Goblin
male2 - soular
male3 - Akio Chikara

male4 -
male5 - ThatGuyWithSouvlaki

Last edited:
YAY!!! THIS IS REBOOTING!

IM INTERESTED!
Lassie right?

Interested
Uhhh. Me? naturally.
INTERESTED
OMG, I have a character set up for this!

Were you guys thinking Lassie or Laddie to claim?

Cute idea. I could potentially bring a male in. I don't usually do groups but I can try?
:)
Please commit and give it a go! :) #PushYourself #ExpandTheMind #Tacos

Users who are viewing this thread

Back