• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Are You The One? | Cast

OppositeInverse

The Origin of The End.
OOC PAGE
INTEREST CHECK

** Feel free to use whatever pretty code or outline for your CS that you'd like!!! Just make sure it includes all the required fields from the Template provided!!! **

~CS Template~

Basic

Appearance: [real pics / face claims]

Full Name :

Nicknames:

Height:

Weight:

Eyes:

Piercings, Tattoo's, etc:

Job / Occupation:

Personality

Personality Goods: Describe in Paragraph or 5 Traits

Personality Bads: Describe in Paragraph or 5 Flaws

Fears:

Quirks/habits:

Skills/talents:

Interests/Hobbies:

Dislikes:

Personals

Love Language: [Take test OR judge chart based on character's personality. Reason for taking test is because you could end up having languages that tie for 1st place. If you don't take test, simply list from most personal to least personal for your character. You DO NOT have to take the test it's optional.]
(Test) - Here. (Chart) - Here.

Zodiac Sign: [Whatever sign you'd like]

Myers-Briggs Personality Type: [Same as Love Language reasons, except for this one your character will only be one distinct type, no multiples or order necessary. Test optional.]
(Test) - Here. (Chart) - Here.

Background

Bio: (At least 7 sentences, give us who your person is and what they've experienced in first person view through their point. IC does NOT have to be 1st person this is just for character description.)

Extras: [Miscellaneous and added information.]

Last edited:

The HOST

oscar-isaac-suits-gq-0116-4.jpg

Redd Hart

tumblr_o0b3962fDa1qg1zuyo1_r1_500.gif

"Hello Ladies and Gents, to your official Are You The One briefing. I look forward to meeting and getting to know you over the weeks that we will all be interacting with one another. But more importantly, I look forward to seeing ALL of you find true love, and walk away with ONE. MILLION. DOLLARS. Guys, I'm not going to lie to you... it's going to get bumpy. There will be times where playing with your heart will let you down, but don't give up! Get right back in there and find your match. I've seen it time and time again where couples stay attached to their non-matches, effectively sabotaging chances at everyone finding love and winning the money. There's going to be laughs, and tears. Parties, and fights. Through it all... you must endure. I look forward to seeing your journey. I'll see you soon."

IMG_8113.jpg
afe798fd3504302ed6b56dddb729cf3f--romania.jpg

Zayln Miracle Armstrong

~Basic~

35d4bfcd1cfcc6dce118d23e3fbd2f5e--dragons.jpg

Stage Name: F.A.M.E. (Fervor Always Makes Everything)

Nicknames: Zee or Zay
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 130 lbs
Eyes: Crystal Grey
Piercings, Tattoo's, etc: Ribbon tattoo on left wrist.

Job / Occupation: Songwriter, Singer, and Musician.

~Personality~

c528cb49d0c842f19952008c80afe492--crazy-eyes-the-crazy.jpg

Personality Goods:
- Analytical
- Observant
- Helpful
- Reliable
- Precise

Personality Bads:
- Skeptical
- Fussy
- Inflexible
- Cold
- Interfering

Fears: Being cheated on, being abandoned, heights, being trapped (emotionally and physically)

Quirks/habits: Folds her arms when nervous. Has a habit of being dismissive and acting non chalant when upset.

Skills/talents: Writing, Singing, Producing, Debating and Philosophy, First-Aid, Knowledgeable in Psychology and behavior, Great in persuasion, Speaks 4 languages, Very Flexible, She can hold her breath for a very long time due to vocal endurance, She can whistle loud and in musical melody, Can recall an insane amount of books and music and their lyrics/passages, She can also draw extremely well.

Interests/Hobbies: Drawing, Writing, Music, Singing, Working out, debating, reading, watching movies (loves horror), intellectual conversations, cooking, playing video games, vlogging, dancing, hiking, kickboxing, going to comedy shows/clubs.

Likes: Food, Henna Tattoos, Nightlife, Privacy, Spiritualism, Wisdom, Intimate environments, Intellect, Compassion, Animals, Movies, Music, Books, Exercising, Traveling, Philosophy, Psychology, Comedy, Creative arts.

Dislikes: DISHONESTY, Disloyalty, Arrogance, Selfishness, Disrespect, Mundane people, Obnoxious behavior, Sudden change, Heights, Men who hit women, Non-creative people, Being forced to do something, Repeating herself.

Are You The One?

6e57b86da86c9f088c44af35a1a038fa.jpg

Love Language:
  1. Acts of Service - 8
  2. Quality Time - 8
  3. Words of Affection - 6
  4. Physical Touch - 4
  5. Gifts - 4
Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Personality Type: INFJ

Background

Bio: "My name is Zayln (Zay-Linn) Armstrong and I am 21 years of age and I'm from Paterson, New Jersey. I am an upcoming singer and songwriter I guess I'm technically Indie right now. Uh I mainly started out doing covers until I realized I have my own sound and stories to tell. I sing some pop, R&B, soul, and a bit of classical. All my life I was that quiet kid in the class that secretly made straight A's and B's. I'm one of those close circle type of people as opposed to having masses of friends. I played volleyball growing up wanting to go to the Olympics one day, until I picked up writing and learned how natural I was at it. Then my dad dared me to write a song just for fun, but it actually turned out pretty good because he nor anyone really knew my creativity as a young girl. I was 8 years old when I wrote my first song and since then it's been more of the same. When people see me they see someone who's quiet and timid but really I'm just analyzing everything around me and thinking from an intellectual level. I love knowledge and deep things, I read and watch a lot constantly and combine that into my life experience to produce very interpersonal music. I played sports through high school tried in college but it was like fate was telling me it's music. I had my first gig at 12 and since then I've been performing and writing. I have over 110 songs written but only about 5 recorded because I like to do things professionally and not half-ass it. I want it to matter, for people to hear my song and become associated with the feeling or message and say hey she went through that I can make it too. I can be more.

What I look for in a match is kind of I guess the reason I'm here. I come off as very detached and cold and I guess I kind of can be, but it's not in that bitchy stuck up way it's more of an overanalyzing and cautious way. I have a hard time accepting that people genuinely want me for my soul, because of what I do they may just like me for popularity or like status, but I want to feel an intellectual bond with someone before I even move to entertain feelings. I think my perfect match would have to show me that they are willing to work and be committed even in the times I'm not responsive or accepting, and just remain honest and loyal.

I've only had one relationship and that was in high school. He ended up leaving for the military and back then I saw that as him being around military females and foreign chicks and I started to question his loyalty. He would tell me he loved me and we're best friends, but would hardly ever put in the time to be around me and it just seemed so static. I wanted to work through it despite me being distant and he just left and never hit me up again, so that's why I question everything now. I want someone to love me for who I am, not what I am. "

Extras:

• Speaks English, Italian, Spanish, and Latin.
  • She has an IQ of 149
  • Her favorite color is Purple
  • Believes in Multiple Dimensions and feels all infinite other versions of herself are aware of themselves.
  • Certified in First-Aid and also has a boating license.
  • She has a fetish for eyes. She could tell who a person was just by looking around their eyes.
  • She's opened up for Tinashe and Borns before, her biggest gig to date.

coded by: y o u n g j a e

J U L E S

67e8b2a35dcfb1bd0325cce7e023a6b7.jpg

c6956dc96d5d5c53e17fffdf71f8b827.jpg

(FC: Jessica clements)​

• Full Name : Julianne Rylee Chase

Nicknames: “Everyone just usually calls me Jules”

Height: 5’5

Weight: “is this really necessary?”
    124 lbs

Eyes: “I say green, but everyone tells me they’re blue”

Piercings, Tattoo's, etc: “None, yet besides my ear and my cartilage.”

Job / Occupation: “I used to be a waitress at a local diner, then I worked at bar for a couple of years before I started my instagram, which is where I got my modeling job and now I live off those and a job at local art gallery.”

Last edited:
  • Basic
    Appearance:
    54ef270d-bbb9-4ebc-b401-deb6a33c7407.jpg

Full Name : Spencer Jamison Williams

Nicknames: Spence, Jamie.

Height: 5 ' 7

Weight: 150 lbs

Eyes: Dark Brown

Piercings, Tattoo's, etc: He has one tattoo, a butterfly on the side of his neck, it's blue with black stripes, he has a half - sleeve of tattoos, and each tattoo mean something important to him.

Job / Occupation: Pilot, (Ex Airforce Pilot)

]

Last edited:
Appearance:
20DB60D4-2AF4-4554-93AC-A0DC9D909DC7.jpeg

Full Name : Sean Colm Weatherly

Nicknames: N/A

Height: 6’5”

Weight: 195

Eyes: Greenish/bluish

Piercings, Tattoo's, etc: A small, blue Celtic cross on his upper arm, but it’s usually covered up

Job / Occupation: Professional Chef(not head of the line)

Personality

Personality Goods: Sean is very stoic, quiet, and honest. Due to his years of work in a kitchen, he has quite strong upper body strength. Despite his typical quietness and penchant for solitude, when he does talk with someone he is quite smart, and can give pretty sound advice if someone asks for it and needs for it. He has a good sense of humor and likes to laughs, just on the sideline than in the spotlight.

Personality Bads: Sean’s weak personality traits are actually mostly stemming from parts of his good personality traits. Due to how little he actually tends to talk with people, besides yelling out orders on the line and confirming orders, he isn’t used to people’s extreme emotions, and isn’t very good at dealing with them. He’s also quite blind to people’s emotions at times, and his honesty can tend to hurt people. His courageousness also can make him a bit brash and strong headed, if he is ever required to take hold of a situation.

Fears: Being lost, forests, wild animals

Quirks/habits: Plays music a lot, cooks for pretty much no reason, always sits down or leans against something if he can

Skills/talents: Smart, quick-witted(usually), works well alone

Interests/Hobbies: Cooking, fishing, hunting, butchering, music, gardening/farming

Dislikes: Social gatherings, stupid people, having to put his hair up, leading a group

Love Language:
11 Words of Affirmation
8 Acts of Service
5 Quality Time
5 Acts of Service
1 Receiving Gifts

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn

Myers-Briggs Personality Type: Adventurer type/ ISFP-A

Background

Bio: “Hm. We really have to do this?” I sighed, looking down at the interviewer in front of me. To be honest, I kind of want to walk back into the house. As I adjust my sleeve and move my hair out of my face, I can see the nervousness of the interviewer, his eyes moving about slightly. I’m not a stranger to this, but, it’s still quite annoying. As if I’m going to attack him or something. “Well, here’s what you need to know,” I started, training my eyes carefully and neutrally towards the interviewers, causing them to look away. “I’m a man of practicality. I can about anything I need to. If I need a pie, I get what I need from the source and make it. I hunt, fish, butcher, and cook. I can make something from nothing.” As I speak, it seems the interviewers want to know more about my actual life. “Hm. There’s not much to know. I had a normal life.” As I gazed over them, they moved about slightly, and I could tell it wasn’t enough. “Fine. I grew up in a pretty alright place. My family was technically poor, but we got along fine. My father was able to get whatever we needed, and we made everything from what we could hunt and grow. He taught me that, and I’ve been doing it all since I was twelve. Better?” Even though I could tell they still wanted more, that was more than enough. Wasn’t much to tell, really. I was just a normal person. I watched them for a couple moments longer, before they slowly left.

Extras: He’d be looking for someone who’s smart, could help with work around the house, & can lead a group well.

Last edited:
1315401.jpg
Reese Martinez

Nickname: Ree

Irish x Mexican x American

Height: 5'6"
Weight: 138 lbs
Eyes: Green bordered by blue

Piercings: She has a Sunflower tattoo on the back of her beck under her hair.
20526240_233352020520313_6173837625026316118_n.jpg

Job: Reese has bounced around in retail, as a barista, but the last couple of years she has comfortably been working as a bartender at the local Irish Pub by her house.

Personality Goods: She is incredibly
kind and funny, and would easily give you the shirt off her back. She is very protective of those she loves and cares for and. Outgoing as well, Reese has never met a mountain she wouldn't try to climb. (When she was twelve she climbed Half-Dome with her Dad).

Personality Bads: While she is protective, she is also very
defensive. She is quick to throw up her walls and close her self off if she feels threatened. Reese also has a bad habit of rambling when she is nervous. Along with being outgoing, sometimes Reese pushes herself too far, especially when trying to impress her Dad. Her entire life has just been trying to get her fathers approval.

Fears: Her biggest fear is disappointing her father. That and also spiders and cats. She is really scared of cats.

Quirks/habits: Reese often hums to herself while doing mundane tasks. Usually not any specific song, just stuff she makes up on the go. Sometimes when she knows, or thinks, she is alone she will even make up silly nonsensical things to sing along to her tune with.

Skills/talents: Reese is pretty intuitive. She can usually look at a person and figure out what they are feeling, it is part of why she is such a good bar tender. People find it easy to open up to her. That and she is really good at mixing drinks.

Interests/Hobbies: Hiking, Science (Especially Chemistry), Gardening (she is crap at it though)

Likes: Flowers, Being outside, Dogs, Hamsters, Poorly made horror films and Hot Cheetos

Dislikes: Cats,Hot weather, Violence, Rude people

Love Language:

10 Words of Affirmation
7 Quality Time
6 Acts of Service
6 Physical Touch
1 Receiving Gifts

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius

Myers-Briggs Personality Type: CAMPAIGNER (ENFP-A)

Bio: I grew up with my Mom and Dad in a predominantly Irish neighborhood. We were very close with our neighbors and everyone really got along. It was perfect. Then my Mom got sick and passed away when I was thirteen. This sent my Dad done the wrong path. He began drinking heavily, and neglecting me. No longer would we go on hikes, or did he tell me he loved me. It's not even that I looked like her. I have bright red hair and she had dark brown. It just that I guess he forgot how to love. I had to begin taking care of us, I got my first job at fourteen from one our neighbors who owned a thrift store. Every penny I earned went to bills and food. So when I graduated High School and didn't go to college, no one is my neighborhood was surprised. They knew I wanted to be a Chemist, but also that I would never have enough money for the schooling.
Now, I work at the bar. It's not what I imagined as a child but its good. I meet a lot of new and interesting people, I can cut my Dad off after one beer, and its the closest thing to Chemistry I will probably ever get.

Perfect Match:
Reese needs a man who will challenge her. He has to be willing to go on adventures with her, but also ground her as her imagination can sometimes get the best of her. She needs a man who will love her and not be afraid to tell her.

Last edited:
Basic

Appearance: [real pics / face claims]
chadwick-boseman-spotlight-1117-ss02.jpg

(Face claim: Chadwick Bozeman)

Full Name : Gregory Parkinson

Nicknames: Greg

Height: 6ft 1in

Weight: 70kg

Piercings, Tattoo's, etc: n/a

Job / Occupation: Detective

Personality

Personality Goods:
  • Analytical
  • Observant
  • Dedicated
  • Kind
  • Stoic

Personality Bads:
  • Taciturn
  • Sarcastic
  • Private
  • Pessimistic/realist
  • Manipulative
Fears: Claustrophobic, being alone

Quirks/habits: insomniac, taps his fingers when thoughtful.

Skills/talents: Quick learner, capable fighter, puzzle solver, cooking, writing

Interests/Hobbies: Boxing, cooking, crime films, psychology, forensic science

Likes: puzzles, dogs, reading and writing, movies, musicians, science, psychology, wine.

Dislikes: Social gathering, loud people, violence, cockiness, drama, lack of intelligence or creativity.

Personals

Love Language:
10 Acts of Service
10 Quality Time
5 Physical Touch
4 Receiving Gifts
1 Words of Affirmation

Zodiac Sign: Gemini

Myers-Briggs Personality Type: ISTJ -A

Background

Bio: "To be honest I never wanted to join this thing, I want to make it clear. My younger sister signed up for me claiming i needed some sort of companionship apart from her and a couple of guy friends." Sigh "She is not wrong, just not how I would have gone about it. Well she always was the his social butterfly, fun and more intelligent than I to boot. She would love this but she doesn't need the help. She had a chance to develop her social skill, she had the free time to do so while I had to work for us. When I was teenager our parents divorced and my father was deemed the better parent to take care of us. He became a drunk because of the divorce and only worked for his drink with only scraps for us, and he was picked as a better alternative to my mother just think about that. So in the end of the day I had to work to make ends meet as well as study and try to keep my dad drunken hands from the child support not an easy thing as he bites. I wish I was joking. In any case not a lot of time for socializing but hey both of us went to college, me in forensic science and latter became a cop. Not much else exciting to say...Honesty I doubt I will find somebody or get past this stage even but hey... Try for shits and giggles."
Extras: not sure what he wants. The most pracrical template for a potential partner is someone like his sister, someone who could make up for his lack of social skills and equal him in intelligence.

Last edited:
7051248ece052066b0575d3e712786f4--hair-images-a-hotel.jpg Full Name : Danielle renea Jennings

Nicknames: Dani

Height: 5'2

Weight: 120

Eyes: dark blue

Piercings, Tattoo's, etc: a watercolor paw print on her forearm and a watercolor horse across her back shoulders.

870cf3ad8fc3386da64a1c0584abc1b4.jpg b3d7f971ca8288adb8454df964545c41.jpg

Job / Occupation: She is currently in school majoring in veterinarian technology and getting her minor in business. She works at her local animal shelter. On her days off she works/volunteers at a horse sanctuary.

Personality

Personality Goods:
Outgoing
Childlike
Strong minded
Motherly
Flirty

Personality Bad:
Overly trusting
Sensitive
Overly attached
Easily overwhelmed
Short attention span

Fears:being lonely

Quirks/habits: She bites her lip when nervous. She lookes down at her feet when she isn't sure what to say.

Skills/talents: quick learner,creative, free thinking

Interests/Hobbies: Horse back riding, fishing, hunting, farming.

Being outside
Candy
Adventures

Dislikes:
Liars
Anything with purple grape taste
Being cooped up
Close minded people

Personals

Love Language:
8 Physical Touch
8 Quality Time
8 Words of Affirmation
5 Acts of Service
1 Receiving Gifts

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio

Myers-Briggs Personality Type: INFP-T

Background

Bio: well what can I really say, growing up was an adventure. My parents were flower children ( i.e they were free love flower power weed smoking hippies)and believed the world was my class room. I never stayed in one place long. Me and my parents traveled around loving in different communes. There we all worked together to survive. We raised animals, grew food, slaughtered food, even made clothes and medicine. I was homeschooled until my 11th year when my parent's finally settled down in the commune of their choice. I figured out quickly I liked animals more than people. With only growing up around people like my parent's I had no idea what expect in school. I learned fast people weren't like me. Im only here because I'm hoping there is more people like me out there that don't live in huts on the outskirts of towns.

Extras: she still lives in a commune
She has a blue nose pit named Artemis and a red nose named Apollo.
She is looking for someone who won't try to change her but is willing to learn about her and vice versa she wants to learn about them

Last edited:
6bc3674eb979463220ad3a94c0757708.png

full

2iuamtu.jpg

dc9e7cfbbd1826c249e0bdb24772cca0.png
Appearance: Leighton Meester

Full Name: Alexandra Cohen

Nicknames: Alex (do NOT call her this)

Height: 5'4

Weight: 130lbs

Eyes: Brown

Piercings, Tattoos, etc: No tattoos; basic ear piercings

Job/Occupation: Student

e929d1f8fc5ba8aef12a7bd9687429df.png
Personality Goods: independent / determined / assertive / brave / leader

Personality Bads: proud / overanalytical / overcritical / blunt / cold

Fears: large dogs / ending up truly alone

Quirks/habits: plays with her hair when flirting and/or embarrassed / her food on her plate can't touch

Skills/talents: dancing, though she doesn't do it anymore / bilingual (english + spanish)

Interests/Hobbies: staying active / graduating

Dislikes: going out without her face done / beer / being disorganized

597946d3571383544d127935aa38f6a4.png
Love Language:
10 Acts of Service
10 Quality Time
4 Receiving Gifts
4 Words of Affirmation
2 Physical Touch

Zodiac Sign: Virgo

Myers-Briggs Personality Type:
ISTJ-A

4de134428fbeaa43b60a5a032b2c4324.png
Bio: "This is utterly ridiculous. I don't care if it's my summer vacation; don't you understand that I have homework? I'm in medical school. Or at least the beginning stages, you know, before shit gets too crazy." Siiiiiigh. "Fine. I'll be here, but I won't be happy about it. My asshole of a brother signed me up for this. Well, he's not my actual brother, considering I'm an only child. But we've only been besties since like, the third grade, so he might as well be my brother. Looking at me now, I bet you'd never guess I was a fatty back then. My dad let me eat whatever I want, and it got out of control. He died when I was a teenager, and so my mom took over parenting, but she was never meant to be a mother. Too concerned with herself to worry much about me, other than putting me down for my weight, or anything really. I cried myself to sleep at night, wishing my daddy hadn't left me, because at least he loved me. My life was hell through middle school, but the summer before freshman year I busted my ass and entered high school a brand new person. I was in shape and fit, smaller than my mother, actually. She hated me for it, and had a new thing to put me down for. I never cared too much about dating because, to get myself out of that house, I knew I had to have a badass education. And here I am."

Extras:
-Wants to be a pediatrician.
-Hasn't gone on a real date in over two years.

Code by apolla apolla

august cooper
{ scroll down }

e2f7b8cf05d80fa50975d514f4ee479d.jpeg
august "d" cooper
appearance : to the side !
fc : wesley tucker
nicknames : none, really.
height : 6'1"
weight : 167 lbs
eyes : a bright , noticable hazel.
peircings / tattoos? : tattoos can be seen on his hand on the second picture ↯
job : probably works at walmart

b a s i c s

p e r s o n a l i t y
personality goods: responsible, outgoing, playful, charismatic, and sweet.
personality bads : sometimes petty, dishonest when embarassed, messy / disorganized, loud, and obnoxious.
fears : loud sounds like gunshots and fireworks, screwing up, and snakes.
quirks : he drums his fingers on the the table all the time, he plays with his hair, and he chews his nails lots.
talents : playing the guitar, calligraphy, mathematics and slow dancing
interests : horror films, and romance novels
likes : skateboarding, styling his hair, photography, privacy, listening to music, being in a dark room with his phone at his side, tie dye shirts, snapbacks, bandanas, hats
dislikes : loud children, disrespectful people, being forced to do something he doesn't want to do, swimming, being in pool water, talking in front of a big crowd.

☾ personals :
8 quality time
7 acts of service
7 physical touch
6 recieving gifts
5 words of affrimation

☾ zodiac sign : leo

☾ personality type : INFJ
f62b4b2aa3b3af67c90e672a2496e9c3.jpg

his b a c k g r o u n d
August gave the interviewer a 'do-i-really-have-to-do-this' stare. He raised a brow and he sighed. "My sister wanted me to do this. She thought I needed a girlfriend. I honestly don't think I need one, I'm better off by myself." He said truthfully as he shrugged. "I guess I could just say im here for the money." He admitted.
"Anyways, I love skateboarding. I started when I was eight, fell a couple times, but that doesn't matter." He said. "I own about seven skateboards, more than I need. I started it because I wanted to.. get away from my parents." He said as he rubbed behind his neck, looking down. "They were fighting, and I had a strong feeling they wre going to get a divorce. I didn't like hearing them yell back and forth about petty things, so I always had an excuse to get out of the house." He said as he looked a little upset. "I never cared too much about dating, because I cared about my parents more than I cared about girls. They're seperated now, but I still get to see them.." He frowned. "My sister thought I needed some type of girlfriend that would listen to my problems. No girl is like that, from what I know, all they want is love. But heck, I'm here now."

e x t r a s

nothing here... yet?
witchery™

but pretty isn’t everything, right?

9BE3C6D5-267F-4085-ACFA-68C2C8D1F68F.jpeg

- - - - -
Name: Mina Liu
Ethnicity: Chinese.
Sexual Orientation: Hetrosexual.
Height: 5’7
Weight: 120lbs

- - - - -

Eye colour: Black
Hair Colour: Brown
Spoken Languages: Chinese (Fluent) English (Fluent) Korean (Intermediate)

- - - - -

Personality goods: Caring, Kind, Compassionate, Gentle, Hard Worker, Playful and Maternal.

Personality bads: Over thinker, Posessive, Short temper and Nearly always late.

Fears: Death, Bats, The Dark, Being alone forever.

Quirks: Bites her lip and inner cheeks until they bleed, drums fingers whenever sitting, has really loud sneezes.

Likes: Physical touch, Making people laugh, having her hair stroked, cuddling, Chocolate fondue, bubble baths, Roses and Bad boys.

Dislikes: Being ignored, loud noises, cheese, The colour green, Sneezes, strong smelling perfumes (except cologne)

- - - - -
Personals:

11 Physical Touch
8 Words of Affirmation
7 Quality time
4 Acts of service
0 Reciving gifts.

Sign: Taurus

Personality type: ENFP

- - - - -
Bio: “Come on Mina, How many first dates have you been on and how many have gone to the second date?” Mina said to herself as she held the application for ‘Are you the one?’ In her hand.

It’s pitiful isn’t it. Being 23 and never have had a proper relationship or even been kissed properly. Mina spent most of her teens studying so she could go to a top university and her parents also put a strict ban on her dating until she had finished college. But now 23 Mina doesn’t have any idea how a relationship works or how she would even be in a relationship and that’s when one of her friends suggested ‘Are you the one?’ To her and Mina decided to take the chance and hopefully experience her first love.

- - - - -

extras:
~ Has extremely strict parents
~Complete relationship Newbie.
/coded by allure/

tumblr_ojdqgo7fRr1sp66xco1_540.jpg

Full Name : Grayson Hart

Nicknames: Gray

Height:6'2''

Weight:180lbs

Eyes: Brown

Piercings, Tattoo's, etc: Yes

Job / Occupation:Tattoo artist

Personality

Personality Goods:
Grayson is a good person in general. He is mindful of others more often than not. He is very honest and will not go behind you back. When he loves he loves hard, he is also fiercely loyal. He is a hard worker and will help others if he can. He forgives easy and doesn't hold grudges.

Personality Bads:
Grayson doesn't really like to show his emotions, he is very stoic. He can have a short temper at times and can get snippy when his anxiety is flaring up. He's kind of socially awkward and shy and doesn't like being in large crowds and would rather be alone in his room. He doesn't like being the center of attention either, he'd rather appreciate others.

Fears:
Dying alone
Silence
Speaking in front of large crowds

Quirks/habits:
Shakes leg while sitting
Fidgets with his septum ring when anxious
Bites his lip with focused

Skills/talents:
Art
Good with cars
Cooks well

Interests/Hobbies:
Art and cooking

Tattoos
Beer
Loud Music
Swimming

Dislikes:
Hot weather
Income tax ballers at the tattoo shop
Large crowds
Small talk
Snakes

Personals

Love Language:
Physical touch
Quality time
Words of affirmation
Receiving gifts
Acts of Service

Zodiac Sign:Capricorn

Myers-Briggs Personality Type: ISTJ

Background

Bio: "My life? Well I grew up with my Dad and Step Mom, she didn't really like me...and I didn't like her. When I was 18 my Dad died of Pancreatic cancer and shortly after the funeral she kicked me out before I even graduated High School. I got my GED and then I started my tattooing apprenticeship, I never really had time for friends or love...not that I was really looking. While tattooing there were plenty of women who threw themselves at me but I just had no long term interest other than taking them home for the night. I am wanting to have that classic family though one day. A wife...some kids...give them what I didn't have..My childhood was okay but not having a real nurturing Mother figure was hard...my Dad tried his best and he was a good Dad. That's all I want one day. "

Playlist:
The Atlas
Chelsea Smile
Still Counting
Bat Country
Rage

tumblr_nt2oa8sRTs1sp66xco1_540.jpg

tumblr_one6z1BdKb1sp66xco1_540.jpg

Basic
20962004.gif
Full Name: Etan Le Peitho
Nicknames: Etan
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 75 kg
Eyes: Green
Piercings, Tattoo's, etc: None
Job / Occupation: Casino Owner (located in LA)

Personality
tumblr_mm8hga14Rt1rare4zo1_500.gif
Personality Goods: Fun, sexual, funny, witty, flirty, easy to get along with
Personality Bads: Arrogant, Sex Minded, Audacious, Egotistical, Boastful
Fears: Dogs, getting aids, being sick
Quirks/habits: Smokes when stressed, eats pomegranates when he's sick
Skills/talents: boxing
Interests/Hobbies: Collecting rare species of snakes, snakes
Dislikes: most women, nonconsensual sex, relationships

Personals
20961980.gif
Love Language:
10 Acts of Service
10 Quality Time
2 Receiving Gifts
1 Words of Affirmation
9 Physical Touch
Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Myers-Briggs Personality Type: ESTJ-A

Background
20961979.gif
"When my mother gave birth to me, my name was Leon Benton. But not for long, as my parents got a divorce shortly after I was born. I was raised as normally as possible for a single parent household, though I never saw my father again.You think I'm mad? ..........Why should I be mad? I just wish I hadn't wasted my money every year buying him a stupid present. Who need him? Hey he wasn't there to teach me how to shoot my first basket but I learened didn't I? And I got pretty darn good at it too didn't I? Got trough my first day without him, right? I learned how to drive, I learned how to shave, I learned how to fight without him. I'm going to get through college without him, I'm going to get a great job without him and I'm going to marry me a beautiful honey and I'm going to have me a whole bunch of kids I'm going to be a better father than he ever was and I sure as hell don't need him for that beacuse there is nothing he could ever teach me about how to love my kids.

My mother could barely make ends meet, she struggled to put food on the table, keep a roof over my head and keep me clothed. I knew she was struggling so he tried not to ask for anything extra, even if I really wanted it. When I would write to Santa, I would ask Santa for a new job for my mom, or for Santa to give us someplace nice so my mom wouldn’t have to work so hard. At 5 years old, my mother got remarried to my stepfather. He was rich, not excessively so but enough that we were soon living in comfort at his 2 story home rather than their dingy apartment, and he bought me and his mom a whole new wardrobe of clothes to wear, and took us out to fancy places to eat. More or less, he spoiled us with all kinds of things, giving me lots of toys and basically making himself out to be the best stepfather ever in my eyes….up until I turned 7 and my stepfather started to visit my room in the middle of the night for ‘payment’. You see, my stepfather had taken more of a liking to me then he had to my mother, and he blackmailed the little boy...me, saying if I didn’t do what he asked of me, he would divorce my mom and leave us with less than what we had before. Back then the old Leon was still innocent, still caring, and I didn’t Leon didn't want to see his mom crying and stressed because she had to choose between food and electricity because the rent was too high. So I felt like he had no choice but to do what he wanted. Even if it made me cry because it hurt, or made me feel gross and dirty. I didn’t want my mom to cry anymore, so I dealt with it.

My stepfather’s sexual abuse lasted 3 long years, and it impacted my personality a lot, made me more withdrawn and quiet. My mother caught wind of it, thankfully, though I had always wished she had found out sooner, and she pretty much lost her shit and freaked out on my stepfather, beating him with a hot frying pan fresh off the oven as she demanded to know why he was fucking her 10 year old son. Not waiting for an answer, she took him to court for a divorce as soon as possible, and coerced me into testifying against what he did to me. Unfortunately for the stepfather, he had ...I actually had evidence that he was using me sexually, along with the bruises that my stepfather would leave. Needless to say, my mother got all my stepfather's money and his property, getting to keep the 2 story house and even more satisfying was my stepfather being imprisoned. My mother paid for me to see a therapist to help me get through how I felt , and I got better. My boisterous personality gradually returned and for 3 years, things were good, though I was and still is plagued by nightmares of my stepfather.

Last edited:
061ee22dd64e0eff5d3608b38766d35a.png

fc: Ming Xi

Basic

Full Name : Zhenzhu Ma

Nicknames: Pearl / Zhu

Height: 5’11”

Weight: 125

Eyes: Dark brown

Piercings, Tattoo's, etc: Pierced Ears.

Job / Occupation: Model, online gamer, streamer

Personality

Personality Goods:
- Light-hearted
- Quick-witted
- Affable
- Entertaining
- Driven

Personality Bads:
- Blunt
- Unempathetic
- Competitive
- Seemingly emotionally separated
- Stubborn

Fears: Bugs, people making comments about how thin she is,

Quirks/habits: Over-expressing with her face, playing with her hair when thinking, talking with her hands

Skills/talents: Skilled gamer, tech savvy, great at improvising, decent photographer, intermediate seamstress/designer, multilingual, decent dancer

Interests/Hobbies: Online competitive gaming, fashion, pole dancing, cosplaying, modeling

Likes: Offensive jokes, dry humor, fast food, coconut water, heels, press-on nails, gaming, fast wifi, fashion, tall guys

Dislikes: Sensitive people, being disconnected from technology, spicy food, smoking, boring people, seafood

Personals

Love Language:
- 8. Acts of Service
- 7. Physical Touch
- 6. Quality Time
- 5. Receiving Gifts
- 4. Words of Affirmation

Myers-Briggs Personality Type: THE LOGICIAN: INTP-T (Though her introverted/extraverted and judging/prospecting traits were both close to 50/50)

Background

Bio:
“Oof, okay, lets see.. Where do I start..” I ran my hand through my hair. “Well, first off, my name is Zhenzhu Ma, but most of my close friends just call me Zhu. Zhenzhu means ‘Pearl’ in Chinese, so you can call me that too.” I looked down from the camera and interviewer, observing my nails, “I am an online competitive gamer and streamer, and I also have a few modeling gigs under my belt,” I said while flipping my hair, and smiling with puckered lips, jokingly acting cocky. “I was born in Hong Kong, but I’ve grown up switching between Hong Kong and Arkansas. My dad is a businessman, he grew up in Hong Kong but does alot of business in Arkansas. My mom and her family moved to Arkansas when she was only about a year old, and they’ve owned a restaurant in Little Rock for decades. Instead of growing up to work at the restaurant, my mom went to school and became a nurse. About 25 years ago, while on a business trip in Little Rock, my father got into a pretty bad car wreck, and had to be taken to the ER. Well, my mom just so happened to be working that night, and my father just so happened to be one of her patients,” I smiled cheekily at the camera, while slightly tilting my head to the right. “He described it as ‘yí jiàn zhōng qíng,’” I opened my hands and motioned them outwards in an arch, jazz-hands-ing, “or ‘love at first sight’ in english.” I paused, thinking about my parents for a short amount of time, thinking about how great they were together. Let's change the subject. “Growing up with a split life, part of it being in Hong Kong, and the other part being in Arkansas, two Very different places,” I put emphasis on very, “one tends to grow attached to their electronics and communication devices. Online gaming was a way for me to connect with my friends from the side of my life I wasn’t currently living in, and I ended up becoming pretty good at it. So, towards the end of highschool, I started streaming while playing different online games. It started as more of a hobby, but after I moved to college, my amount of views just kept rising, and now I actually get paid to play games!” I spoke with enthusiasm. “Gaming, and other exposure into nerd culture, actually got me into cosplaying, which has actually me a few modeling gigs, and taught me how to sew and inturn design clothing for myself.” I ran my hand through my hair, ruffling it. “This large influence of internet life also happens to be the source of my singleness. I’ve tried online relationships before, but they always seem to be fake, or just fall to shit. I need something real, my own ‘yí jiàn zhōng qíng’, and I’m really hoping this show can help me find that."

Extras:
- Pearl is fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Her favorite color is champagne pink.
- She has a dual American and Chinese (Hong Kong) citizenship.

Last edited:
Basic

Appearance: Jessica Green

Jessica-Green-Biography-Wiki-Birthday-.jpg

Full Name : Ashley Lancaster

Nicknames: Ash

Height: 5'6

Weight: 125 lbs

Eyes: Blue-Green

Piercings, Tattoo's, etc: Triple ear piercings, mandala tattoo, roses on ribcage
1b1c495477086c24e9aa3f76dcba83f7--tattoo-floral-flower-tattoo-side-ribs.jpg
df615ed4c7df8b3081fa3a2283e5d55f.jpg

Job / Occupation: Law student/Waitress

Personality

9cefce5416c1b1019c623e958985915a--blue-eyes-dark-hair-black-hair-green-eyes.jpg

Personality Goods:
Loyal to those she trusts
Funny and playful
Kind-hearted
Protective of her loved ones
Social and always ready to have fun
Once she decides she likes you she'll tease you endlessly but be the best friend you've ever had
Perceptive and good at reading people

The Inbetween:
Dominant and bold
Constantly angry, but never bitchy
Will throw herself in front of a car to save you but then roast you for it
Enjoys helping others and making friends, but uses abrasive humor to pretend she's not as soft as she really is

Personality Bads:
Stubborn and quick tempered
Puts up a wall of sarcasm and indifference to hide her fear of letting people in
Always "winging: it
Rebellious and reckless
Demanding and impatient
While she has no problem getting into a screaming match with someone, she tends to run from her problems, and has quite literally run away from a relationship by getting in her car and moving on a whim.

Fears: Insects, being betrayed by someone she loves, disappointing her loved ones, wasting her life.

Quirks/habits: Playing with her hands when she's nervous, constantly biting her lips, playing with her hair.

Skills/talents: Decent singing, tai chi, remembering useless facts, good comeback lines, arguing.

Interests/Hobbies: Working out, volleyball, kickboxing, hiking, concerts, motorcycles (she can't drive, sadly), random trivia/fun facts, videogames.

Likes: Music, nature, night, the stars, storms, rock 'n roll, crossword puzzles, adventures, movies, history, proving people wrong, dogs.

Dislikes: Math, conceded people, being told what to do, being ignored, being told she's wrong.

Personals

Love Language:

8 Words of Affirmation
7 Quality Time
6 Acts of Service
5 Receiving Gifts
4 Physical Touch

Myers-Briggs Personality Type: ESTP, the Entrepreneur

7191c4a99b48732d1eb28bc20fa3835f--red-bikini-bikini-babes.jpg

Background

Bio: "I'd rather be in my bed so let's get this over with." A yawn accentuates my point as I kick my feet up on the chair beside me. "My name is Ashley, I just graduated college and will be starting Law school this fall. I'm the middle child and only daughter, which means I grew up covered in mud and learned how to wrestle before I was five. I am very much a tomboy but I like to dress up jus as much as I like to watch hockey. I guess you could say I'm very spontaneous, though my mother says I'm impulsive and reckless. I need someone whose willing to travel the world and experience every last minute adventure with me. I eventually want to settle down, but right now I want to have fun.

Extras:
Favorite color is black
Obsessed with rock bands
Wants more tattoos
Of Russian, French, and Greek decent
Converted to Buddhism
70's music is the best music

Last edited:

josefina nieve bermúdez
she was like a flower, delicate and beautiful

requisite

Full Name: Josefina Nieve Bermúdez

Nicknames: Josie, Fina, Finette, Nieve

Height: 5'6

Weight: 130 pounds

Eyes: Dark brown

Piercings, Tattoo's, etc: Standard ear piercings

Job/Occupation: Music Teacher

personality

Personality Goods: Josefina is very warmhearted and kind. She enjoys helping others and she will gladly do so. She is extremely humble, supportive, and altruistic. Josefina is very responsible and has a strong sense of duty. She's a persistent and hard-working person who never gives up.

Personality Bads: Josefina is extremely shy and humble to a fault. She is also quite repressive when it comes to her feelings and she hides them often. She takes things personally and is very perfectionistic, sometimes overdoing it and taking on too many things at once.

Fears: Being lonely, failure, bugs

Quirks/Habits: Tilts her head when she's interested in what someone has to say, bites her lip when nervous, often laughs in a hearty manner, hums when she's bored

Skills/Talents: Can speak Spanish and Italian, has a great ear for pitch, plays both the piano and guitar quite well

Interests/Hobbies: Music, philosophy, photography, gardening

Likes: Music, children, animals, flowers, kind people, compliments, spending time with loved ones, beautiful things, books, anything sweet

Dislikes: Abusers, cheaters, being criticized, bad parents, liars, feeling ignored, bland food, judgmental people, selfishness

history and misc

Love Language: 10 - Quality Time
8 - Acts of Service
5 - Physical Touch
5 - Words of Affirmation
2 - Receiving Gifts

Zodiac: Virgo

MBTI: The Defender / ISFJ-A

Biography: "I was born in Venezuela. My early life was great - my parents were together, I had siblings who cared for me, and so on. But when I was 9, my father cheated on my mother and they divorced. She had custody of us and we immigrated to the States to start a new life.

"Things were hard - I was bullied at school, my mother worked long hours and I didn't get to see her much. When I was just 12, I slipped into a major depressive state . . ." I paused to clear my throat before continuing. "I had to take medications, go to therapy, all that jazz. Cliche enough, I found music to help me cope, and while I had some dreams of becoming a singer, I knew it would be unrealistic, with me being incredibly shy. Instead, I found out that I really enjoyed teaching and wanted to become a music teacher. It was the perfect job, and the years passed, I went to college and graduated. I was able to get a job teaching middle schoolers in a nearby school, where I've been working for the past 2 years."

Extra: Josefina has two yorkies, a male and a female, named Pepper and Dulce.

Last edited:
68f7e781d02a29a40b2ab5641fa96b01.jpg

Full Name : Valentina Tejera

Nicknames: Val, Valita, Vee

Height: 5'9"

Weight: 122 lbs.

Eyes: A honey, hazel brown.

Piercings, Tattoo's, etc: A little black heart above her left boob. And a rose on her ankle.

Job / Occupation: Does online tarot card and pendulum readings.

• Personality Goods: Gives off a steady, stable vibe. A very hands on type of girl. She's very emotionally
    secure, and just a serene presence overall. Is very good at being calm and collected and generally unbothered. However...

Personality Bads: She's become so content and go with the flow to the point of laziness. There's also a stubborn streak within,
    and the occasional emotional outburst. Her anger is erratic and comes in short bursts, she hardly seems to get angry at the right time.

Fears: Of truly putting herself out there and facing rejection. She is content living in her fantasy world mostly. Change in general.

Quirks/habits: Talks to herself, even when in front of other people. Vague way of communication on purpose and for her
    personal amusement.

Skills/talents: Good listener, amazing memory, lip reading, reading of emotional subtleties and body language.

Interests/Hobbies: Meditation, gardening, writing, camping.

Likes: Romance, rich and hearty foods, rainy days, being out in nature, sunsets and sunrises, being babied, animals, flowers.

Dislikes: TRADITIONAL romance, cold weather, being forced to do anything, deadlines, flaky wishy washy people, dirty places.

Basic

Appearance: 79551aeaf591359aff92b34b1f18cab4.jpg

Full Name : Jasper Marco Gotze

Nicknames: N/A

Height: 5'11

Weight: 165

Eyes: Green

Piercings, Tattoo's, etc: Has piercing on both ears, and has a tattoo on his left arm depicting his name and birthday "Marco 05-17-1989

Job / Occupation: Owner of a Mechanic shop, part time soccer Coach

Personality
Marco is definitely more complicated than he first appears. On the outside is a very goofy, happy-go-lucky person, but internally he’s a lot more troubled and conflicted. I don’t think it’s fair to categorize him either way. He’s not wholly unhappy, but he’s not a fly-by-night either. He also has a lot of cognitive dissonance (which means he acts in kind of opposite ways)

Good:
- Loyal
- Trustworthy
- Responsible
- Kind
- Independent

Bad:
- Blunt
- Lazy
- Stubborn
- Impatient
- Cold

Fears:
- Losing his siblings
- Clowns (will be explained later)

Quirks
- his right arm always twitches when nervous
Habit
- Drinks tea three times a day

Skills/talents:
- Mechanic
- Writing Stories
- Baking

Interests
- Muscle Cars
- Wrestling
Hobbies
- Martial Arts
- Skateboarding

- Baking
- Sweets
- Spicy food
- Horror (Movies and books)

Dislikes:
-

Personals

Love Language:
9 Words of Affirmation
7 Physical Touch
6 Quality Time
5 Receiving Gifts
3 Acts of Service

Zodiac Sign: Taurus

Myers-Briggs Personality Type: MEDIATOR(INFP-A)

Background

Bio: Hmm, what can I tell you about me? We'll, My name is Jasper Marco Gotze, but I tend to not really use my first name, so most call me Marco, my siblings being the only one who calls me Jasper. I was born on May 17,1989 on Dortmund, Germany before my parents moved to the USA when I was fourteen. As you guys guessed, I'm the oldest between my siblings and me *14 years older*, and as most of you have guess it, my parents where teens parents, so enough about that. Most of my life, even in Germany, I have been playing soccer and baking, something that I'm not really afraid to tell anyone, after all, through baking, I got good at cooking but at the same time I'm not really a big fan when it comes to cooking. I just did it because I had to cook for my younger siblings, with both of my parents busy. At the age of 20,I became the guardian of my three sisters, after the accidental death of my parents. Since then, I have been working and doing all I can to make sure they have the best life that they can but of course, my sisters had to sign me up for this show, telling me how it would do me good to find my own life partner, so here I am. If you ask me for the type of partner I am looking for? Well shit, i really don't know, maybe just someone that will be there when the harsh moments comes. Someone who is willing to accept me for who I am, someone who is there to make me laugh when I'm feeling down or idk, that's all that I can think.

Extras: [Miscellaneous and added information.]
- Has three sisters, their name being Jennifer, Zavanah and Zoey.
- Owns a 1967 Ford Mustang (His father gave it to him for his 19th birthday)
3e3a1f911e1463a47cb8724ab0cb2a65.jpg

cfWssIE7.png
Nakahi Hemi​

BASICS

Full Name: Nakahi Hemi

Sex: Male

Sexuality: Grayromantic Heterosexual
(He doesn't tend to have romantic feelings, but when he does, it's for those he connects with.)

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius

• the_secret_life_of_boy_1243263501.jpg

Height: 5'8" [~173 cm]

Weight: 156 lb [~71 kg]

Eyes: deep set »» dark brown

Hair: dark brown »» thick »» wavy »» usually shaved or cut short

Distinguishing Marks: Freckles and small moles dot his face and body, especially across his nose and tops of cheeks.

Clothing Style: He tends to dress sporty or casual, always being clad for hot weather.

james_rolleston_makes_kapa_haka_debut_920274317.jpg

Last edited:
1516508504166.pngFaceClaim: Hannal Ashay [iamhannalashay]

Full Name: Ellanora J. Brown
Nicknames: Ell, Ella or Nora(but only by family members and close friends)

Height: 5'5
Weight: 120 lb
Piercings, Tattoo's, etc: None, except for her ears being pierced.

Job / Occupation: Therapist

Personality:
Ellanora is the most loving, caring, and considerate person that you will ever meet once you get to know her. But she is indeed closed off from others (which she is working on), Ellanora has been trying to hide behind the wall that she built so she won't get hurt. She has spent so many years working on herself to become the person that she is now. Ellanora is more then what most people expect. At first glance, she may seem like a b*tch, but she is rather nice and a wonderful person to talk to. Ellanora is a bit blunt, but that is only her being honest. Like they say, honesty can kill, which is why most people to tell her to shut her mouth. Ellanora is an advocate for many people and will speak her mind on what is right and what is wrong. She also has a not so perfect side to her; she can be stubborn, hardheaded, and often doubtful of herself. As stated before, she built up a wall to protect her from getting hurt because she has trust issues and allows people in way too quickly. Which is why she finds most guys intimidating to her, which explains the reason behind her not giving them a chance because she is afraid of rejection or hurting herself. But other than that, she has a heart for every single living thing and won't stop helping others until her last breath. (Which is why she decided to become a therapist)

Personality Goods, 5 Traits:
1. Balanced
2. Intelligent
3. Calm
4. Helpful
5. Loyal

Personality Bads, 5 Flaws:
1. Closed off
2. Quiet
3. Trust issues
4. Stubborn
5. Blunt

Fears:
1. Spiders (major)
2. Being Alone
3. Rejection
4. Losing those who are close to her.

Quirks/habits:
1. She will touch/play with the necklace that is around her neck when she gets nervous.
2. Deadass, this girl will not blink when she is angry.

Skills/talents:
1. She can make a killer Mac & Cheese
2. Ellanora is quite the artist, both in singing and drawing/painting
3. She can cook
4. Even though she is a somewhat quiet woman, she will not rest until her case is complete. Meaning, as funny/crazy as it sounds, she is good at winning an argument. Which makes her great at communicating...I think...I hope...

Interests/Hobbies:
1. Taking nature walks
2. Cooking
3. Writing
4. Picnics

2. Rain
3. Fashion
4. Charities
5. Spicy Foods

Dislikes:
1. STILL SPIDERS
2. Arrogant people
3. Violence
4. People who are too blind to see the truth
5. Having a chipped nail

Personals
Love Language (used the chart):
1. Physical Touch (10)
2. Quality Time (7)
3. Acts of Service (5)
4. Words of Affirmation (3)
5. Receiving Gifts (1 or 0)

Zodiac Sign: Gemini

Myers-Briggs Personality Type: ISFJ (Warm, considerate, gentle, responsible, pragmatic, thorough. Devoted caretakers who enjoy being helpful to others.) (Used the Chart.)

Background
Bio:
"When I was younger, I grew up in the projects. I was born on May 28th. I used to think that it was my fault for my father leaving my mother. Before me, my mother used to tell me that her and my father would travel all around together. But as soon as I was born, he began to act differently. He would come home late at night smelling like cheap perfume and alcohol. It was hard at times, hearing the two of them argue back and forth when he would raise his hand on me. Stating that it was my mother's fault for having me and my fault for being born, or else the two of them would have been still travelling the world together. One day, he left us all alone and never came back. No phone calls, no letters, no nothing. My mother didn't want us living at her grandmother's house because she was afraid that her mother would blame her for picking such a man like that and nagging her on and on. So she took full responsibility of me, like any mother would, and raised me on her own. My mother sacrificed everything for me and even have a second chance at love. She told me that she wanted to finish raising me, to being the women I am today and then she will try and find someone. Growing up wasn't always easy, there were ups and downs such as bills on top of bills. But we managed. It was up until my third year of college when I began dating someone who I thought was right for me, we dated for a couple of months and I grew to think that he was the one for me. But what should I know, I had never been in love before. After dating this guy, he wanted something more from me. I told him a hundred times that I was not ready and wanted to save myself for marriage (as crazy as it may sound to you all). He tried to force himself on me that night, but lucky for me, my screams saved me...This incident has been three or four years now since it happened and I still have not told my mother about it, or anyone, not even my close friends know. I don't think I will ever have the courage in telling her what happened to me. Ever since then, I have been way too afraid to date anyone because of what happened to me a couple of years ago. But, I want to forgive, forget and move on with my life and try to start something for myself...which is why I decided to join 'Are you the one?' and see where it might take me."

Extras:
1. Often times, she will have nightmares of what happened a couple of years ago to her and wake up screaming/crying.

krasivie-stiknie-dlinnie-mujskie-strijki-22-foto.jpg
Nanook Ochoa

BASICS

Full Name: Nanook Tadeo Ochoa

Nickname: Na-Na (though usually as a tease by family)

Sex: Male

Sexuality: Demiromantic Bisexual

Zodiac Sign Virgo

APPEARANCE

Height: 5' 9" [~175 cm]

Weight: 146 lb [~66 kg]

Hair: Thick ● Wavy ● Dark brown ● Worn long & loose

Eyes: Deep-set/Hooded ● Reddish-brown

Skin: Light coffee complexion ● Scarcely dotted with moles ● Generally smooth ● Not prone to much hair growth ● Slash-like birthmark on back of left shoulder

Tattoos/Piercings: N/A

Style: He tends to dress for warm weather and doesn't like tight-fitting things. He likes simple, loose, and minimal. He always sports a polar bear claw necklace that was given to him by his mother when he was younger. In formal situations, he will reluctantly suit up, tuck in his necklace, and style his hair accordingly.

PERSONA

Positive Traits:
► loyal
► thoughtful
► friendly
► brave
► problem solver

Negative Traits:
◄ over-emotional
◄ talkative
◄ indecisive
◄ overbearing
◄ sometimes jokes at the wrong time

► orange (color)
► red wine
► ice cream
► spicy foods
► board games
► jazz music

Dislikes:
◄ peaches
◄ uncooked vegetables
◄ cowards
◄ cold/malicious personalities
◄ opera
◄ jokes about his name
◄ swallowing pills

Habits:
► rubs back of neck when nervous
► secludes himself when sad
► very silly and flirtatious when drunk
► drinks at least 3 glasses of wine any time he has it
► pulls hair back to be formal; up into a bun when working hard

Hobbies:
► Writing
► Photography
► Cooking

Love Language: Physical Touch & Words of Affirmation

Myers-Briggs Personality Type: ENFJ-A

BACKGROUND

History:
“My sister, Nizhoni, and I grew up with both of our parents in Toksook Bay, Alaska. When I was five there was a freak accident with my baby sister – Saqui – that resulted in her death. It’s…not something I like to talk about or really bring up. We left Alaska when I was seven.

We had a hard time keeping a home when we moved inland and my sister and I ended up staying a number of places with different relatives – first in Mexico then in Colorado with my dad’s family. That’s where I kinda picked up on some Spanish, but Iñupiat is still the language I know best next to English. My family didn’t actually end up settling down in a decent home until we made it to the suburbs of Arizona. During high school, I considered going into the military, but… I didn’t. After graduation, I just stayed home until going to college in Vermont. Oh, yeah – my parents had another baby during my senior year of high school. Yet another girl by the name of Naira.

My love-life…has been casual. I haven’t had any deep relationships, but that doesn’t bother me. In high school, I dated my friend Angela, but it was only dating and never turned into a relationship. During that time, I also met a girl named Nikki. We became close friends, even to a point where I’m a 'volunteer daddy' to her son. There’s no official papers – I’m not a legal dad – but I like being there for the little guy. -simpers- I had my first, um… “male experience” in college that kinda confirmed my ideas about my sexuality. Things with Freddie were also pretty casual, like a friends-with-benefits sort of thing, but never escalated. I haven't been in any relationships since, or, well, had any dates. -blushes- I just never found the need to rush love or spend extra time longing for it, y’know?

I don't really have a type. There's not much that matters to me. I don't care if she's pretty or the housewife-type, about her race or orientation, or even if she is a she. I just want someone amicable and fun, someone who can pick me up when I'm down...a best friend, really. I guess, in summary: someone strong-willed with a good heart and positive energy.

I don't know what to expect. To be honest, my sister talked me into this, but I'm hoping that - if nothing else - I leave with friends. If I find a relationship, or love, even better. I'm diving in fully open to anything."

Family:
Quanah Ochoa | Father

Alyeska Silaluq-Ochoa | Mother

Nizhoni Ochoa | Younger sister (2 yrs younger)

Naira Ochoa | Younger sister (17 yrs younger)

Saqui Ochoa | Younger siste (deceased as infant)

rickmora3.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back