• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Are you not entertained?!?!? 1x1 (Romance)

Jon

Soldier of Fortune
To keep this short I am looking to do a high fantasy roleplay centered around the politics of Kings and Lords. The romance element will be an arranged marriage.

I am really just looking for someone who can write "challenging" characters.

Let me know if you are interested, and I am also open to the idea of a group roleplay where roles outside the romance subplot are filled.

Bonus points if you get the gladiator reference.

@Wilted I copy the style of my partners. If you post a short novel I'll follow suit, same goes for one-liners. I main male characters and double as needed M or F.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, I'd love to RP with you. I main F, so if you're still looking for a partner please PM and we can talk about characters and plot. Do you prefer to RP in PM or Thread?

Jon said:
To keep this short I am looking to do a high fantasy roleplay centered around the politics of Kings and Lords. The romance element will be an arranged marriage.
I am really just looking for someone who can write "challenging" characters.

Let me know if you are interested, and I am also open to the idea of a group roleplay where roles outside the romance subplot are filled.

Bonus points if you get the gladiator reference.
Love to rp if your interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back