• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Are you looking for a DnD loving, dice playing group? (i would prefer up to 6 players)

DragonsBlood

Human/Dragon Hybrid
Hello, I am Dragon and I am looking for a Dice playing group. If you would like to join my group, please comment below. The limit is 6 players, so you'd better hurry! :D I like to play DnD style (just not so complicated). All you have to do, is tell me that you want to join. I already have a game ready for you! :D Have fun and enjoy! ;)

Hi Dragon,

Also interested in play by post D&D game. What edition? What realm? Are we talking pulpy dungeon crawl, noir-ish political thriller, hack & slash military campaign, heroic epic quest, evil campaign, or what. Do you favor the narrative heavy ROLE version of D&D or a heavy ROLL version?

I'm interested as well; I'm a beginner on PLAYING dnd, but I often watch/listen to DND campaigns so I'll get the gist of things hopefully quickly!
Also DoG-master asked what I had in mind

I'd be interested if it is a post-based game

Hello, i am a new member to this site, although i have been playing Dungeons and dragons for quite awhile, i generally play what the party needs or if they dont need anything i play something weird. let me know if you are still open and what edition is the game?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back