• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Are we human? [Closed]

Crosswords

The Enthusiast
2019: Technology advancements allow people's full consciousness to be stored into external devices.

2030: The first perfect synthetic human body is created. Uploading a human consciousness into one such body is possible, and the first prototype is now functioning.

2050: After two bigger scale wars, the world is slowly but surely recovering. Some places have been completely turned into wastelands, but there exist places where society is blooming once more. To be able to fill up the lack of population, more and more synthetic bodies are "filled" with human consciousness, most belonging to people who are and have been, physically, dead.

2070: The pieces of society created postbellum are prospering, and the synthetic humans live perfectly unnoticed amongst the normal ones. Everything seems to be fairly normal, but within each society, there exists turmoil, and no matter how perfect the surface looks, there still exists something underground, bubbling, stirring, ready to errupt someday.

Characters: Both our characters will be part of a law-enforcement group. They have been working together for a good while to maintain peace within their city, but be it peaceful, of late, they simply feel something is not quite right. Both of them are synthetic humans, and there is one question that they both share a curiosity towards. Are they truly human?

Goal: I feel this would actually make for a great psychological journey. Of course, filled with action, and turmoil, and a lot of good things. But I think psychology would play a very important part in it.

Requirements:

I'd like this to be MxF, and I play M. Therefore, I need my F. Aside from that, well, detail is great, so if you can pull off paragraphs of writing, it would be great, it's definitely not hard for me to. I'd say anything over 3 paragraphs is just great, unless there's really one situation where we have to go below it because there's too much dialogue and too little action involved. Literacy and good punctuation are pretty much a must but I won't go crazy over mistakes. Shit happens. Third person, past tense, all that. To know that you've read my requirements, include your favorite movie's name into your first message.

If you have any questions, or suggestions regarding the plot, please, do ask! Send me a PM so we can discuss. That's all! Thank you, and have a great day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back