Other Are there any therians on here?

pansexualbread

Just a person who loves some good cheese
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Are there any therians here? I have questions for therians but i don’t know any personally so i thought i would just come here and ask. Please PM me if you are a therian and willing to answer some questions!

(and if you do want to answer some questions, please point out if I am rude or offensive to therians! I want to learn more about them and understand it all)

Last edited:
At risk of sounding offensive, I'd also like someone who believes in this neo-religion to explain some of it's key beliefs and tenets. What it's based on, where it originated, what validated it to you as a believer as opposed to traditional venues of religion. Western or otherwise.

Also why it differs from general Furry and Otherkin online culture in a way that should be given greater credence than how we dismiss astrology and other New Age occultism.

At risk of sounding offensive, I'd also like someone who believes in this neo-religion to explain some of it's key beliefs and tenets. What it's based on, where it originated, what validated it to you as a believer as opposed to traditional venues of religion. Western or otherwise.

Also why it differs from general Furry and Otherkin online culture in a way that should be given greater credence than how we dismiss astrology and other New Age occultism.

Hey! I spoke to a user name xoxo_xp xoxo_xp if you want to speak with them! They were open to answer some questions for me so they may answer yours!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back