• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Arcane Epistles: A Fantasy Worldbuilding RP

ChamomileHasWords

Still accepting new members! The epistolary format of this RP makes it very easy to drop in and out, so you can drop in whenever you want.

dark_fantasy_mystic_wizard_version_2_by_pm_artistic_dfhsy88-fullview.jpg

Here's a slightly different from the standard idea: Everyone is a wizard submitting letters to a wizard magazine of some kind, produced by a wizard academy with a printing press for its members. I say "magazine" and you think of a glossy softback in a grocery store dating back no further than 1920, but the printing press was invented in 1436, so a small-run academic periodical is not outside the standard fantasy tech level at all. So all the wizards run off and have wizard adventures in the Elemental Plane of Magma or conduct alchemical experiments to combine spiders and cats in the academy cellars or go on an expedition to verify the accuracy of the Compleat Atlas of Hell after some errors were noticed, and then they write up what they're doing and submit it to the magazine. The magazine printer gathers up every letter written in by a wizard this month and compiles it into that month's magazine, prints out enough copies for all the wizards in the academy, and everyone can pick up a copy whenever is convenient. Some wizards submit a letter and collect a magazine on a monthly basis, others return after three years in the howling wilderness of Yug'tholep to drop off a 50-page travelogue/bestiary and pick up forty issues of the magazine printed for them and left in a giant pile in their office while they were gone.

Drop-In, Drop-Out

The epistolary format means you don't have to commit to seeing the RP through to the end. If you stop writing posts, that means your wizard stopped writing letters to the magazine, that's all. That suggests they aren't doing anything interesting enough to be worth writing about, but they don't suddenly become catatonic before quietly fading out of the story the way an abandoned character in a standard prose RP will stop responding and then everyone has to figure out how to move the story past that. If you go inactive and come back after a long absence, it might be because your wizard was doing fairly boring and straightforward academy administration the whole time, it might be that they spent several months on dangerous arcane research or distant explorations and have only just now returned to report on several months of activity (not necessarily at-length - just because they spent three months doing something doesn't mean they want to spend ten pages writing about it), or it might be that they were silently involved in events that unfolded in other letters, just not in a way that ever merited being named by the authors of those other letters.

What Epistles Can Be Submitted?

The magazine is a way for wizards to communicate asynchronously with their community since many of them are only sporadically in the academy's physical grounds. As such, submissions to the magazine can be anything that the author wants to let their fellow wizards know about. It might include an update on arcane research or exploration, a call to arms to do something about some approaching doom, a diatribe about how much a wizard hates a rival academy, or anything else. Two wizards might get into a drawn out screaming match through the medium of magazine articles and counter-articles. The magazine does have an editor who can reject articles, but their role is more similar to that of a forum mod than a modern magazine editor. They might impose a ban on specific hot-button topics or refuse to accept any more articles furthering an ongoing feud between two wizards or otherwise try to keep the peace, but they won't reject anything based on subject matter or quality of submission except in the most extreme of circumstances.

There are, however, two special OOC categories for epistles: Arcane studies and travelogues. Arcane studies introduce new spells and travelogues introduce new locations. The IC wizard academy doesn't necessarily recognize these as official categories, but they're important to keeping the collaborative worldbuilding straight. An epistle doesn't have to be an arcane study or a travelogue, but if it is, it needs to follow the rules below, which are designed to prevent one player from running away with too much of the setting.

Arcane Study

An arcane study introduces a new spell to the setting. If it's a powerful and complex spell, the epistle might literally be an arcane study recounting how the spell was discovered. If it's a weaker spell, the epistle might be a study guide for younger wizards or be a completely unrelated letter that happens to bring up the casting of a basic spell. What's important is that, as an OOC rule, an arcane study can only add one spell at a time, to prevent someone from walking away with half the spell library in their first epistle.

Every spell must have a unique combination of mana, and there are six quiddities of mana: Red, blue, green, yellow, orange, and purple. So there is only one spell cast with two red and one yellow mana, written as 2R/1Y. Spells with a higher total amount of mana are more powerful and harder to learn, and the total amount of mana used to cast a spell is the spell level. So, that 2R/1Y spell would be third level. Generally, apprentices can cast level 1 or 2 spells, most trained wizards can cast level 3-5 spells, and level 6-9 spells are the domains of exceptionally powerful wizards. A spell cannot contain mana from two opposed quiddities on the color wheel, so no green and red, no blue and orange, and no purple and yellow. This also means each spell can have a maximum of three quiddities, since once you have three, it's impossible to add another without adding one that's opposite to the quiddities already present.

A wizard has a quiddity themselves, and every spell the wizard uses must have at least one point of mana matching their quiddity. You can only write an arcane study for a spell your wizard can use. This means that single-quiddity spells can only be used by wizards of that quiddity, so if you're the only wizard with that quiddity (i.e. if no more than six people join this RP), you get to define all nine of the spells for your quiddity. For that reason, the usual rule about only defining one spell per arcane study is lifted for spells that use only your own quiddity. You can make as many of those as you like all in one go, since you're not taking away slots from other wizards when you do.

Mana is not consumed when cast and comes from magical creatures, locations, and objects. A wizard is themselves a magical creature and has one point of mana from their own quiddity. Additional mana comes from magic creatures and items they carry with them, usually familiars and wands or staves. Some wizards might source their mana from magic rings, magic swords, magic mounts, or any other number of magic things. The only thing they probably don't source mana from is magic locations, because it's hard to pack up a dolmen with you.

Exactly what quiddities mean will be defined in play. Some amount of reasonableness will be enforced. Blue quiddity cannot be the source of all fire magic, because if the quiddities are going to have elemental associations, then clearly fire magic should be red. However, quiddities don't have to have elemental associations. As quiddities get more defined, overlap between them will start to get more rigidly enforced. If the first healing spell uses green quiddity and you want to make a blue quiddity healing spell, that's fine - blue just has to heal in some noticeably different way from green. Maybe green is direct healing while blue is a life-steal, for example. However, if there are eight healing spells and they all use green mana and no healing spells that do not use green mana, then healing magic is green and if you want a blue healing spell, it needs to include some green as well.

Travelogue

Behold, the glorious map of the local realm:

Arcane Epistles.png

This is a 13x13 hex map with the academy located at 7,7. When you write a travelogue, you define one of the hexes on this map, or else you define a distant realm.

Each hex is 24 miles across, which is about the range that cavalry manning a castle can patrol. This means each hex either has a castle or else has something else instead of a castle. Maybe it's troll country and no one can build a castle there. Maybe the castle is surrounded by a market town or a bustling trading port. Maybe there's a city there instead of a castle, by some ancient agreement at the kingdom's founding. Maybe the castle sits as a lonely outpost on a border march. Maybe there's no castle because the hex is an underwater holding of the merpeople. Regardless of the details, a 24 mile hex is big enough to be its own fiefdom with its own problems, and a 13x13 hex map with each hex being 24 miles across is about the same size as Great Britain in total. When you define a hex, you can decide who rules it, who lives there, what's going on, etc. etc. If you define a hex adjacent to the academy, they probably have some kind of relationship with the academy. If you define a hex adjacent to a bunch of previously defined hexes, then what's going on in that hex probably has something to do with what's going on over in those hexes, but 24 miles is far enough away that they aren't necessarily directly impacted. If you define a hex in the middle of the grey, then who knows what's going on over there.

The more of the local realm gets defined, the more other hexes need to fit in with what's already been defined. At the beginning, however, the only thing defined about the local realm is that there's a wizard academy in the middle of it. Does the wizard academy rule some or all of the local realm? Are we a hidden enclave in a land where magic is outlawed? Is the local realm split between many small kingdoms or united into one larger one?

A distant realm is in a different region of the world. It might be the neighboring kingdom, another continent, the South Pole, or another dimension. There are 168 blank hexes on the standard map, so we definitely shouldn't have to create distant realms due to running out of space, but if someone wants to write an epistle about venturing to the South Pole or a Japan expy or whatever, I'm going to make a new map instead of adding 400 hexes to the east/south edge of this one.

When you are defining a distant realm, you can define as many locations in it as you want. You don't have to limit yourself to one hex. Once a distant realm is defined, however, it must be added to one hex at a time just like the local realm.

Non-Wizard Characters

Only wizards can submit articles to the magazine, but that doesn't mean your wizard has to be your "real" character. Your wizard might be a Watson-style sidekick narrator to someone else entirely. They might be a wandering observer who rarely intervenes in stories that unfold around them. The epistolary format can do a lot of things besides literal letters.

Prose Roleplay

I don't want to get too far ahead of myself while I'm still writing the interest check, but I do want to put on the table from the beginning that if Isekai Hell can have five thousand different threads then it's not out of the question that Arcane Epistles will eventually spin off into a regular RP thread where we write out a third-person prose story about our wizards or other characters in this setting. I'm not sure how to handle major upheavals in the setting as a result of significant plot developments, and it might end up being handled in prose instead of epistles. I'm not putting a ton of thought into it right now, though, because that's a future that may never come and certainly not soon.

Last edited:
This sounds like quite an interesting idea and something I could quite easily slot into even an otherwise busy schedule (seeing as it doesn't demand regular activity, beyond I assume an OOC presence). The magic system here definitely feels inspired by Magic the Gathering, which is something I love, though it may not actually be given the similarities.

My one concern here is the way the magic is being presented. Granted, I don't feel I've fully grasped it, but it seems rigid in weird places and undefined in places that would be important to define ahead of time. For instance, it seems that the identity of each quiddity color is going to be defined as people come up with arcane studies for it, but not only does this present a major risk of overlap, it means you could accidentally make a character whose magic ends up defined into something you wouldn't like. On the other hand, there seems to be a collective maximum number of spells per quiddity or at least per quiddity combination. It seems pointlessly restrictive, incentivizes fighting over the resource, and kind of sets a hard limit on the number of spells that could be developed in the roleplay as a whole. I do understand the purpose is likely to prevent people from just racking up too many spells, but perhaps it would be a better approach to have a list of starter spells (individual or collectively) and make the process of adding spells slower instead.

Anyways, this is a post expressing tentative interest and I'm sure much of the information will be more concretely defined once a proper thread is set up for it. The finalized version of that might be what makes or breaks my commitment to joining this, but for now, I am hopeful.

This looks very interesting. I would like to participate. As a purple mage, please. I would like to be essentially an occult sorcerer person. This seems very Magic the Gathering which I like.

Hi!!

Interested!!

Loves the premise!

I think i'mma skip the Arcane method and just do the travelogue side. Cuz thinkin like I'd do a foody journalist travelling with a group of explorers and accidentally finds magical properties in the meals made of different flora/fauna they encounter.

For instance, it seems that the identity of each quiddity color is going to be defined as people come up with arcane studies for it, but not only does this present a major risk of overlap, it means you could accidentally make a character whose magic ends up defined into something you wouldn't like.

You can only define spells that have at least one point of your quiddity of mana, which means all nine mono-color spells can only be defined by a wizard of that quiddity, and there will probably be no more than one wizard per quiddity. In order for someone to define your quiddity into something you don't like, they'd have to be defining multi-quiddity spells that include your quiddity more often than you were defining any spells of any kind. And if someone were doing that, you would presumably notice and ask them to stop OOC, at which point if they continue then they're clearly being a dick and I will smack them. Relatedly, whether or not a spell's mana combination makes sense is ultimately down to my judgement, and I consider mono-quiddity spells more important for defining a quiddity's core theme and capabilities than mixed-quiddity spells.

But also, people should definitely try to be on the same page as to what the colors in general and their color in particular mean before we start. I don't want to bog things down with too much prep-work before we get started, but it shouldn't be too hard for people to toss out some suggestions for their own color and work out roughly what the different colors do before anything is set in stone.

For example: I think it would be cool if purple were the color primarily associated with necromancy, its opposite yellow was the color of healing and sunlight, and different undead types are associated with different color combinations, so skeletons and zombies are pure purple, ghosts are purple/blue, vampires are purple/red, etc. I don't know if that's what CommanderNecro had in mind for purple, and if not, maybe the same idea can be shifted to a different color, like red being the necromancy core and its opposite green being the color of healing and nature with no undead types, which would also make sense.

On the other hand, there seems to be a collective maximum number of spells per quiddity or at least per quiddity combination.

Each quiddity can cast a total of 360 different spells. This is so staggeringly massive a number that I don't anticipate running out of space to become a problem, but small enough that people will start to bump up against each other and will have to interact with other people's spells rather than totally ignoring everyone else. The goal is to be like the hex map, where the finite space encourages people to interact with each other's worldbuilding without being so small that we're at risk of running out any time soon.

You can only define spells that have at least one point of your quiddity of mana, which means all nine mono-color spells can only be defined by a wizard of that quiddity, and there will probably be no more than one wizard per quiddity. In order for someone to define your quiddity into something you don't like, they'd have to be defining multi-quiddity spells that include your quiddity more often than you were defining any spells of any kind. And if someone were doing that, you would presumably notice and ask them to stop OOC, at which point if they continue then they're clearly being a dick and I will smack them. Relatedly, whether or not a spell's mana combination makes sense is ultimately down to my judgement, and I consider mono-quiddity spells more important for defining a quiddity's core theme and capabilities than mixed-quiddity spells.

So, presumably there's like... a maximum of 6 players? 5 if you're also to be a player. Since there's 6 colors.

I guess if you do that it's more feasible, especially if whoever gets the quiddity also gets priority say on the color's identity outside of GM veto.

For example: I think it would be cool if purple were the color primarily associated with necromancy, its opposite yellow was the color of healing and sunlight, and different undead types are associated with different color combinations, so skeletons and zombies are pure purple, ghosts are purple/blue, vampires are purple/red, etc. I don't know if that's what CommanderNecro had in mind for purple, and if not, maybe the same idea can be shifted to a different color, like red being the necromancy core and its opposite green being the color of healing and nature with no undead types, which would also make sense.

Right, though I would point out that already there is disagreement and there's only been two mentions of a color. Despite the name CommanderNecro CommanderNecro has already suggested an occult vibe to the purple color as opposed to the necromantic one you suggested. I guess these aren't incompatible, but it's just my worry that some might be.

Each quiddity can cast a total of 360 different spells. This is so staggeringly massive a number that I don't anticipate running out of space to become a problem, but small enough that people will start to bump up against each other and will have to interact with other people's spells rather than totally ignoring everyone else. The goal is to be like the hex map, where the finite space encourages people to interact with each other's worldbuilding without being so small that we're at risk of running out any time soon.

I see. Given the way the RP's main concept was structured, it did seem like people would mostly just be doing their own thing... but this might be interesting in its own way, and player interaction is indeed important, so it's a more reasonable reasoning than it first appeared to me.

I will ask though: Outside of these fixed spell effects, is there potential for other magical effects to exist? Things not registered as spells here but which could help events or traits for character concepts, or which are more minor conveniences or effects?

I was thinking occult necromancer person. DIdnt know if necromancy was established or not hence why I didn't mention necromancer. But yeah Il be a purple occult sorcerer necromancer person.

I was thinking occult necromancer person. DIdnt know if necromancy was established or not hence why I didn't mention necromancer. But yeah Il be a purple occult sorcerer necromancer person.

Nice then :)

If we're picking out the colors we'd like (as a tentative / dibs) then I think I would go for blue myself. Blue would be the main one I would want. What about you BuggaBoo BuggaBoo , any preference?

So, presumably there's like... a maximum of 6 players? 5 if you're also to be a player. Since there's 6 colors.

I do intend to also be a player (there's almost nothing for me to do if I don't, since the epistolary format already allows people to write their own NPCs, do their own worldbuilding, etc. etc.), and I don't want to put a hard cap on five other players, but definitely the first six people to define a quiddity (including me, although I haven't picked one out yet) are going to have an outsize impact compared to people who come later or who choose not to define many or any spells (like BuggaBoo). I don't anticipate this will be a major problem, since most RPs don't end up with 7+ participants, even including the OP/GM.

I guessed correctly that CommanderNecro would want necromancy to be a purple thing, and I offered red as necromancy as a backup in case I was wrong, and definitely if this is going to work people have to be willing to be a little bit flexible about this sort of thing. It's possible there's going to be some irreconcilable disagreement over the magic system and someone will just have to leave, but that's true in every collaborative project, and I'm a firm believer that RPs are better with a smaller group who're all on the same page than a larger group who are all tugging the story and setting in such unrelated directions that they're barely even collaborating with each other (the dream is that you get a large group who are all on the same page anyway, but realistically you're going to have to pick small-and-focused or big-and-diluted).

I will ask though: Outside of these fixed spell effects, is there potential for other magical effects to exist? Things not registered as spells here but which could help events or traits for character concepts, or which are more minor conveniences or effects?

Definitely yes, especially for one-off powers. If you're some kind of dragonborn type, then you might have a breath weapon, wings, and a tough, scaly hide. That's three reasonably useful powers and none of those have to be spells. They do have to be a small-ish list of specific powers, though, not something that could serve as a replacement for the magic system completely. So, "dragon blood means I can breathe fire" is fine and "the source of my red quiddity is my draconic ancestry" is fine, but "my draconic ancestry gives me fire magic" is not allowed because it replaces a large and vaguely defined chunk of the spell system.

If we're picking out the colors we'd like (as a tentative / dibs) then I think I would go for blue myself. Blue would be the main one I would want. What about you BuggaBoo BuggaBoo , any preference?

Actually after re-reading spells rules and trying to follow the current convo I'm led to believe that I have no idea what the actual eff in the face is going on here lol. K sooooo like this is totally above my pay grade.

Just gunna withdraw interest. Good luck with RP!

I would be interested in this one, probably with someone having to do with nature/animals unsure that color through open to suggesttions/if the two need to be plit up i would rather do animals

I would be interested in this one, probably with someone having to do with nature/animals unsure that color through open to suggesttions/if the two need to be plit up i would rather do animals
I think green would be animals. Makes sense to me.

I do intend to also be a player (there's almost nothing for me to do if I don't, since the epistolary format already allows people to write their own NPCs, do their own worldbuilding, etc. etc.), and I don't want to put a hard cap on five other players, but definitely the first six people to define a quiddity (including me, although I haven't picked one out yet) are going to have an outsize impact compared to people who come later or who choose not to define many or any spells (like BuggaBoo). I don't anticipate this will be a major problem, since most RPs don't end up with 7+ participants, even including the OP/GM.

I guessed correctly that CommanderNecro would want necromancy to be a purple thing, and I offered red as necromancy as a backup in case I was wrong, and definitely if this is going to work people have to be willing to be a little bit flexible about this sort of thing. It's possible there's going to be some irreconcilable disagreement over the magic system and someone will just have to leave, but that's true in every collaborative project, and I'm a firm believer that RPs are better with a smaller group who're all on the same page than a larger group who are all tugging the story and setting in such unrelated directions that they're barely even collaborating with each other (the dream is that you get a large group who are all on the same page anyway, but realistically you're going to have to pick small-and-focused or big-and-diluted).

Definitely yes, especially for one-off powers. If you're some kind of dragonborn type, then you might have a breath weapon, wings, and a tough, scaly hide. That's three reasonably useful powers and none of those have to be spells. They do have to be a small-ish list of specific powers, though, not something that could serve as a replacement for the magic system completely. So, "dragon blood means I can breathe fire" is fine and "the source of my red quiddity is my draconic ancestry" is fine, but "my draconic ancestry gives me fire magic" is not allowed because it replaces a large and vaguely defined chunk of the spell system.
I think red should be fire, magma or heat.

Ok so if my brain is computing correctly. I can make spells of my domain (purple). And I can make spells using other domains other than the opposite color (yellow). They just have to include purple. The more mana a spell has the harder it is to cast. I can explain far-off (or nearby) locations that take up a hex. And spells are kinda freelancy. Right?

Any idea what kind of vibe you're planning on for blue quiddity? Tricksy magic like in MtG or something else?

I think red should be fire, magma or heat.

We should hold off on defining unclaimed quiddities for at least a couple of days, to give other players a chance to call dibs.

Ok so if my brain is computing correctly. I can make spells of my domain (purple). And I can make spells using other domains other than the opposite color (yellow). They just have to include purple. Right?
That is correct.

Any idea what kind of vibe you're planning on for blue quiddity? Tricksy magic like in MtG or something else?

What I had in mind would be Magic focused on the abstract and creating (no living creations, specifically). Mental magic definitely would be at the forefront, both in the abstract realm of influencing or bringing things forth from the mind, as well as in giving knowledge or increasing the capacity to think which can improve one’s ability to craft. Enchantment (as in like enchanting people or objects with magical effects) would probably be something this color would be particularly good at, but naturally it wouldn’t be its exclusive domain. Dimensions or technology would be other examples of thing covered.

Edit: come to think of it, meta magic would also be a pretty fun domain and fitting for blue’s image within the “abstract” field, probably the ultimate form of blue abstraction.

Thinking more about it, I'll claim red now. I always had my eye on that one, but I wanted to wait until green was taken so that I could give an example of how to build an opposite that isn't just an absence. Green is nature, so red is industry. The fire of the forge and blackened steel and bright red brass. It doesn't conjure metal from nothing and it doesn't have exclusive control over fire (anything that's mono-type red is banned from green, and green should be able to start a campfire), but it's good at reinforcing metal and carving stone and otherwise taking natural resources and turning them into worked, shaped things, bending their will towards civilization.

Suggested interactions with claimed colors: Red/blue is magepunk technology, intelligence and precision scaled up with industrial might. Red/purple is the blood red silk of the vampire, the most urbane of all the undead, a creature of the night who is also a creature of the city, and deals a lot in life-steal, red's extraction and repurposing of natural resources married to purple's mucking about with the boundaries of life and death. Red and green are opposites, so red doesn't have any spells interacting with the natural world (unless you count killing it). I'll hold off on suggesting any red/orange or red/yellow effects for now.

Perhaps a kind if interesting divide between red's industry and blue's crafting (assuming my suggestion would be fine ChamomileHasWords ChamomileHasWords ) would be red knows how to produce blue knows how to design. Red will (usually) create a simple sword, or a number of swords, and make them tough or sharp as hell, whereas blue will have a harder time making the sword but end up a more complex product. Red can make the parts but blue knows how to assemble the machinery and where. That sort of thing.

Also, a suggestion for BuggaBoo BuggaBoo . In the interest check it does say that you can make a non-wizard main character as long as a wizard is still publishing it. While the wizard would normally still be a character of your own, perhaps it would be possible for you to make a non-wizard and simply 'publish' your records through the other player's characters? As in you post, but it's "in their name" so to speak (with said player's agreement of course). Would such a thing be viable ChamomileHasWords ChamomileHasWords ?

Thinking more about it, I'll claim red now. I always had my eye on that one, but I wanted to wait until green was taken so that I could give an example of how to build an opposite that isn't just an absence. Green is nature, so red is industry. The fire of the forge and blackened steel and bright red brass. It doesn't conjure metal from nothing and it doesn't have exclusive control over fire (anything that's mono-type red is banned from green, and green should be able to start a campfire), but it's good at reinforcing metal and carving stone and otherwise taking natural resources and turning them into worked, shaped things, bending their will towards civilization.

Suggested interactions with claimed colors: Red/blue is magepunk technology, intelligence and precision scaled up with industrial might. Red/purple is the blood red silk of the vampire, the most urbane of all the undead, a creature of the night who is also a creature of the city, and deals a lot in life-steal, red's extraction and repurposing of natural resources married to purple's mucking about with the boundaries of life and death. Red and green are opposites, so red doesn't have any spells interacting with the natural world (unless you count killing it). I'll hold off on suggesting any red/orange or red/yellow effects for now.
I like that purple idea. What kinds of creatures would those be? Ghouls? Ghasts? Vampires?

Perhaps a kind if interesting divide between red's industry and blue's crafting (assuming my suggestion would be fine ChamomileHasWords ChamomileHasWords ) would be red knows how to produce blue knows how to design. Red will (usually) create a simple sword, or a number of swords, and make them tough or sharp as hell, whereas blue will have a harder time making the sword but end up a more complex product. Red can make the parts but blue knows how to assemble the machinery and where. That sort of thing.

This makes sense. The more blue mana is in a spell, the more it focuses on intricacy and clockwork, while more red mana pulls it towards industrial scale.

Also, a suggestion for BuggaBoo BuggaBoo . In the interest check it does say that you can make a non-wizard main character as long as a wizard is still publishing it. While the wizard would normally still be a character of your own, perhaps it would be possible for you to make a non-wizard and simply 'publish' your records through the other player's characters? As in you post, but it's "in their name" so to speak (with said player's agreement of course). Would such a thing be viable ChamomileHasWords ChamomileHasWords ?

I guess? I don't see why that would be any different from making a wizard but never bothering to define any spells, which was BuggaBoo's original plan. I'm also not sure why BuggaBoo doesn't want to do that anymore because other people are interacting more with the magic system.

So. We have currently the following:
Red: Industry
Blue: Craftsmanship
Purple: Necromancy

Nice

Users who are viewing this thread

Back