• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

bewithered

i am begging for arcane content🙏 i haven't played league, but if there are particular details from the lore you want to include, i'm open to hearing abt it!! especially in regards to viktor/machine herald :]

characters i'll play
- jinx
- silco
- vi
- caitlyn
- viktor
- jayce
- mel
- ekko

pairs i'll do (any of these can be platonic, ask abt romantic!! while some are obviously not like vi and jinx lol)
- viktor and jayce
- viktor and silco
- viktor and jinx
- jayce and caitlyn
- caitlyn and vi
- jayce and mel
- ekko and jinx
- vi and mel
- vi and jinx

plots
i can absolutely share a number of canon universe based plots depending on the characters we play, and i'm happy to brainstorm beyond those ideas as well!

dm me if interested! also feel free to ask for my discord if preferred over onsite dms!

Ooo! I'm definitely interested! I'd really like to roleplay Jayce \ Victor with you, I need some arcane content 😩 too! I can play Victor if that's alright with you.

i am begging for arcane content🙏 i haven't played league, but if there are particular details from the lore you want to include, i'm open to hearing abt it!! especially in regards to viktor/machine herald :]

characters i'll play
- jinx
- silco
- vi
- caitlyn
- viktor
- jayce
- mel
- ekko

pairs i'll do (any of these can be platonic, ask abt romantic!! while some are obviously not like vi and jinx lol)
- viktor and jayce
- viktor and silco
- viktor and jinx
- jayce and caitlyn
- caitlyn and vi
- jayce and mel
- ekko and jinx
- vi and mel
- vi and jinx

plots
i can absolutely share a number of canon universe based plots depending on the characters we play, and i'm happy to brainstorm beyond those ideas as well!

dm me if interested! also feel free to ask for my discord if preferred over onsite dms!
I'm sooooo much interested in thisss! I can absolutely rp with u! dm me if possible :D (I need some arcane content too)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back