• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Arcane Adventures OOC

sheesh

it's all good
Rules:
Please, no god moding. You can get pretty strong in this RP, but know your limits. Take hits, miss a few times.

Be respectful. You can be a dick in character, but not in OOC.

My word is law, aside from the mods. If you have any issues or questions about someone or something. PM me.

All RPN Rules apply.

Your magic does not reflect your personality. So when making a CS, if you have Fire, you don't have to be snippy. If you're using Darkness, you don't have to be morbid and be depressing.

All of you will start out on the same level. If you don't want that, PM me.

I will grant people more power when I feel like it. Usually all player's will gain power at the same time, but not always.

If you're going to be away, tell me.

Keep posts 1 paragraph+.

Try to use grammar when posting in IC. I know English is not everyone's first language and it's hard to learn, but, know when to capitalize and punctuate.

I don't mind swearing, just don't make an entire sentence of profanity.

Once I approve your CSS you may post in the In-Character thread.

I'll be lenient when it comes to NPC's. Just don't mow them down like they're nothing. You can't do that [yet].

To acknowledge you read these rules, put "It's good mood food" in your CSS.

Fire:
Water:
Earth:
Wind:
Light:
Dark:
Lightning:

https://www.rpnation.com/threads/arcane-advetures-in-character.323319/ In Character
https://www.rpnation.com/threads/arcane-adventures-css.323320/ Character Sign-up

Last edited:
sheesh sheesh How do abilities work? is there a cap to them?
You can have up to 7 abilities. These abilities are generated from a Magic circle.
Blasts: A spherical projectile that does a small AoE. Main Attack.

Beam: Similar to Blast, except is a beam and moves almost instantly. Less range than blast, a lot stronger when using Beam with Light or Lightning.

Area of Effect: An attack that can be summoned around you, or somewhere. Explosive most likely, covers wide area.

Melee: Some sort of attack that still uses magic, but as well as your enhanced strength. I.E. uppercutting them high into the air then shooting them with small bolts of lightning.

You get the idea?

sheesh sheesh
Already working on it! And question: Does my character have to be strong on the offensive side? I was thinking if I could make a character that's more of a support type, helping allies and all that.

Well, water is kind of balanced between its offensive and defensive capabilities. You don't need to be offensively strong. Go ahead for support.

verdantdreams verdantdreams

verdantdreams verdantdreams Changing the temperature, yes. State of matter, no. However, you can change the temperature so that it changes state of matter on its own, however, you won't be able to control it at that point.

But, eventually as the RP goes on you'll be allowed to as your character grows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back