• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Arabian Ranch (Male needed for fxm)

Prayforthewickedeveryday

-Amazing Horror Queen-
~This is the story of four college students who go on a trip~
Nevaeh had always wanted to go on a trip with her four bestfriends, but she could never afford to pay for one. Her dream was to go to a beautiful place in Ireland, maybe a cabin she could rent. Nevaeh had to save up for four years, but she finally saved up enough to rent out a huge cabin on a beautiful ranch. The date that they were set to arrive was June Thirteenth and the day they were set to return was June Twenty-seventh. Their would be a hostess there, named Ms. Ren, an old, maybe late seventies, japanese woman.

But what they didn't know what that when they arrived, there would be no Ms. Ren, only an empty estate with the name Arabian Ranch, and at first Nevaeh thought she had accidentally travelled to the wrong estate, but this one coincidentally had the same name of the Ranch she had decided to rent. It looked nothing like the pictures, the pictures showed a cute-as-a-button cottage that had a stable with horses, but the actual estate was a medieval looking tower with only one window to be seen, at the very top. Once everyone walks in, they see a letter from Ms. Ren...

So this is the idea I've been spinning around in my head for quite a bit. I'm thinking maybe I could have another female and two males, for an fxm type thing, but if someone wants mxm of fxf just ask, as I'm open to anything. I was thinking this would be a mystery, trying to find their hostess and all that. I have more plot twists to add in as it goes on, so I guess thats all. I'm expecting at least two paragraphs per post.

EggieGod EggieGod This was my idea

Paticipants: Nefelibata726 Nefelibata726
Beyond Beyond

Last edited:
You can join!!! If I have another male that wants to join I'll give you mxm lol. Ya know what.. Ima make it say (male needed) lol. I appreciate you for taking the time to want to particapate. We only need one more person!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back