• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Aquila Strike Reboot (Pokemon Gijinka Kingdom Rp)

Don't forget

fc,550x550,white.jpg

I do . . . But I don't deny they sometimes have a function. Was up much too late last night. Im surprised you remembered that though.

Oh hi there. ^^

"Would you destroy something perfect in order to make it beautiful?" ~ Gerard Way

MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE: 2001— FOREVER

When I can talk to all the people that were in this before. Some had high up positions and the such. That's why I asked about bishop

Not sure if that getting was to me or not, but either way, greetings, Plagued. How's everyone doing today?

@Jayden Kisubo I went to bed at three thirty and was up at six thirty. So hey, I got like three whole hours!

AlannaTrebond said:
I remember plenty of little things that is unimportant. *shrug* Like I remember that Plauged is blond. It's just one of those things.
Nah, Havoc, it was for this lol

But hello there to you too >,...,<

"Would you destroy something perfect in order to make it beautiful?" ~ Gerard Way

Lotus: *continues to squirm*

(Omg I need to play Lotus again ;n; )

Ah. I thought it might be, but didn't want to ignore you if you were taking to me.

Just past okay, Kitty? *Offers cookie *

*hesitatingly cleaning room with numerous grueling groans*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back