App Feedback Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to check in and see if it's still being worked on. I eagerly await an update for the app since the mobile site for me is, unfortunately, nigh unusable.

Just wanted to check in and see if it's still being worked on. I eagerly await an update for the app since the mobile site for me is, unfortunately, nigh unusable.

I'm just curious as to why the mobile site is unusuable for you. I actually prefer mobile over desktop when it comes to this site.

It lags dreadfully when I told l type. So bad that it will crash my keyboard, or lose its own place and jumble my words together. Best case scenario I have to wait 30 seconds to a minute between paragraphs for it to catch up.
These things only happen on rpn though, no other sites or apps.

It lags dreadfully when I told l type. So bad that it will crash my keyboard, or lose its own place and jumble my words together. Best case scenario I have to wait 30 seconds to a minute between paragraphs for it to catch up.

I'm sorry you have those issues. I wonder if any others do as well. I've never experienced them and use the mobile site like all day long. I wonder if this is something you could bring up with staff and search for an answer. Because I doubt there's a estimation as to when the app will be released again.

What phone you got?

Eep! It is an honor to meet the Dark Wizard.
Anyhow, right I've got a Droid Maxx 2. Got it 2 years back methinks, perhaps closer to 3. I've been using Chrome, running Android 7.1.1

Oh woah, this site has an app? Like, an external thing apart from the mobile site? If so, where can I find it? And thanks in advance for answering, I hope this wasn't a dumb question!

The app actually doesn't work for me at all. Does that have to do with the bbcode thingie you mentioned?

The app has been off-line for a while now. I recommend you use the mobile site. We have some updates planned in regards to this.

Ohhhh, okay. Sorry. Thank you.

Do you have any Eta or idea when the app might come back?

No sorry :(.

I'm not even sure we might even restore the app. We have some major things coming out, like push notifications without requiring an app.

No sorry :(.

I'm not even sure we might even restore the app. We have some major things coming out, like push notifications without requiring an app.

omg *___* what a day to be alive!
this was pretty much the only reason I used the app, so if this will be implemented on the site without the need of app it would be great <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back