App Feedback Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure it's already been mentioned by people, but I didn't see it in the Android list: every time I've tried to open a conversation, the app has crashed entirely.

if needed, it's just this notice
View attachment 337750
We're inspecting this issue. Could you please tell us, the conversation ID or name of the conversation so we can have a look?

Recently update the app and whenever I try to open a PM it crashes. Uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times. Any fix?

Recently update the app and whenever I try to open a PM it crashes. Uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times. Any fix?
We're inspecting this issue. Could you please tell us, the conversation ID or name of the conversation so we can have a look?

We are pushing an update(1.0.7) which should be live in 30 minutes. Let us know if you face the same issue after the update.

After all, or most, of the bugs have been ferreted out and hunted down, will there be options for themes? Like the site has the dark them, it'd be great if the app had one as well.

I've stopped getting notifications on my iPhone entirely. I have the app and it used to send them, but as soon as I put the app on my kindle as well, the phone notifications stopped.

After all, or most, of the bugs have been ferreted out and hunted down, will there be options for themes? Like the site has the dark them, it'd be great if the app had one as well.

Unknown at this time.

I've stopped getting notifications on my iPhone entirely. I have the app and it used to send them, but as soon as I put the app on my kindle as well, the phone notifications stopped.

Ah.

I'm sure Aayush Aayush is aware of it :)!

I am on android By the way.
With all the updates that have come to light, i must say most or all app bugs have been dealt that have been mention here and i must say its been working rather fluently for me and no problems, boots up with great haste and replies are not delayed, but i am not sure if this a bug or yet to be implemented, but when i click on a new thread ,instead of placing me on the first post of said thread,it sends me to the last post of the first page.

iOS, is there any way that when we open the app through a notification that it can take us to the message/post that the notification is for? It opens the thread but there's still so much scrolling to get it all the way to the bottom.

IOS and Android

So, it seems like the app will only send out notifications on one of the two devices, even if the app is installed on both. It only sends them out on the most recently installed applicatipn, not both at once. is it possible to get them sent out on multiple instances?

Im on android, and if I open the app through a notification it doesn't load up. I also can't scroll up my PMs at all, it just glitches back to the most recent message

For some reason on android when I log in it let's me but says I don't have permission to post anything anywhere?

Android : Galaxy J3

I can't edit anything from the app (like a post or a thread.) It's rather annoying and inconvenient.

Hey, I'm on an Android S6 Galaxy and I'm the type of user to use PMs almost exclusively. In the app, it's impossible to scroll up in the PM system- it always glitches and stutters right back down to the bottom if you even try.

Also, not so much of a bug as a note of something that I would like to see- could you please add the whole edit menu in the app that appears at the top of the text boxes here?

I don't actually use the app regularly- I just use it as a roundabout notification system for if I have a new message. And it works wonders with that function!

Hey, I'm on an Android S6 Galaxy and I'm the type of user to use PMs almost exclusively. In the app, it's impossible to scroll up in the PM system- it always glitches and stutters right back down to the bottom if you even try.

Also, not so much of a bug as a note of something that I would like to see- could you please add the whole edit menu in the app that appears at the top of the text boxes here?

I don't actually use the app regularly- I just use it as a roundabout notification system for if I have a new message. And it works wonders with that function!
Yeah, please fix the PM scroll glitch. It's super annoying.

The only thing I use the app for (honestly) are PMs. I love their formatting, I just can't scroll up in them because of the glitch. I absolutely love everything else I've encountered so far on it. I just don't use it for much else, because I'm not a forum-based roleplayer.

Thanks for the app! :)

Hi, I'm using a Samsung Galaxy Tab S6.

I use the website, not the app, and I can't seem to go from page to page in a thread without having to turn my screen to the side. Posts simply cut off at the first page. Since I'm using an Android device, I'm not sure if this counts as the same page issue mentioned previously. I have yet to check the site on Chrome, but it seems the mobile version isn't long enough to display page numbers on my device.

EDIT: There are a couple little buttons on the top and bottom of a page in the Chrome browser that show while my screen is upright! I use the Android browser and Chrome interchangeably, but this may still be a bug that needs fixing for older devices.

Last edited:
Hi, I'm using a Samsung Galaxy Tab S6.

I use the website, not the app, and I can't seem to go from page to page in a thread without having to turn my screen to the side. Posts simply cut off at the first page. Since I'm using an Android device, I'm not sure if this counts as the same page issue mentioned previously. I have yet to check the site on Chrome, but it seems the mobile version isn't long enough to display page numbers on my device.

EDIT: There are a couple little buttons on the top and bottom of a page in the Chrome browser that show while my screen is upright! I use the Android browser and Chrome interchangeably, but this may still be a bug that needs fixing for older devices.
If you can please send a screenshot, that will be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back