• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Apocalyptic roleplay

Melszyy

Be kind to yourself

Hey you!

I am looking for an active roleplay partner who can at least post one time a day. A roleplay female x male and prefer to play the female part. I just suck badly at playing males. 

I have always been into the fantasy roleplays. Vampires, zombies, werewolves etc. is something I love, with a touch of drama. 

I don't have plots ready but I am sure we can figure something out together. I am pretty flexible about the storyline.

If you are still reading this, I will tell you about how I want the roleplay. 

- No oneliners! I want you to write a good amount of sentences. At least five :-). More is always good.

- A good grammar. My grammar isn't flawless (I am Dutch, give me a break) but I would like to be able to understand what you are typing.

- We roleplay in third person. I highly dislike the: "I walked to the door..."

If you are thinking right now: "Yes! I want to roleplay with this random person about apocalyptic drama and shit!" then please reply to me or send me a message. 

I am desperately looking for someone :D  

I'm currently at work but I'll be your partner :D I don't mind playing the male part (I usually play females cause I am one but I can do males too). My only requirement is when you reply to my posts in the RP that you push the little quote button so I'm actually notified when you reply :) I'm always active as well :D

Edit: For some reason it posted it twice...

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back