• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Apocalypse/Zombie Survival RP?

Lixy

In Denial That I Have an Internet Addiction
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Any one interested in a group survival RP, maybe a Walking Dead-esc thing, in an abandoned city or something? I'm in the mood for one ^^

I'll make a thread on my next break, simple story, action and character relationship focused?

okay. but i'm out of here at 5, so don't get mad if i don't respond. stupid library.

Ah yes, hoping to revive that, I've been pretty busy and still am but I wasn't sure if everyone was still interested. I'll probably start a PM

Interested!

On the Marionette said, I was also in it, as Keiser. If it would be fine to roleplay in this account c:

Was also disapointed it stopped being active, probably because some people got left hanging and couldn't keep rolling.

Link to thread is up, sign ups are open :D

My character is down and ready for this!

[QUOTE="Marcus Smith]My character is down and ready for this!

[/QUOTE]
Also, do I apply through that link?

I'm sorry, but I won't be joining. I'm not comfortable enough in my ability to undertake something of this magnitude, but I hope it is enjoyable and lasting for everyone involved.

[QUOTE="Marcus Smith]My character is down and ready for this!

Also, do I apply through that link?

[/QUOTE]
Pretty sure

Edit: I was being sarcastic I'm sorry, you do haha

Last edited by a moderator:
mikaluvkitties said:
I'm sorry, but I won't be joining. I'm not comfortable enough in my ability to undertake something of this magnitude, but I hope it is enjoyable and lasting for everyone involved.
That's alright, with the nature of this rp you'll always be able to join half way through if you change your mind

For the time being at the very least I'll have to follow in mikaluvkitties footprints; I'm afraid my time is thinly spread at the moment and I'll instead be opting for lenient private RPs, save me slowing down the progress of this one via irregular posts.

Sorry for any inconvenience, and good luck to all.

Theres a link few pages back I believe if you want to sign up. I'm hoping for ten-ish characters, we have about four at the moment :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back