• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Apocalypse: Not your typical 'zombie'

I smell something burning and run around the corner with daggers out ans saying, "I suggest you put that down, gently, in the opposite direction."

Last edited by a moderator:
As i turned the corner i get cracked right in the face by the bat at full force. My face turns only a little as a hand full of teeth get knocked out. And as you light the cocktail and Felix comes around the corner i grab you by the shirt caller and hold you up against the wall i take the bottle and say in a deep angry voice "if you want to burn say one more word."

Lilly turned to Addie. "Addie. Listen to me." She glanced at the situation outside. "If that jerk sees us, he's gonna try and get here. Its unlikely he'll get here, but still," Lilly again looked out. "He doesn't care what what the merch is. So long as he can trade it. I've seen it before. Move away from the windows."

"Die. Bitch." He'd pull up his shotgun firing point blank into the man, waiting for the coming reactions.

I open my eyes and realize Lilly was completely right. I gave a sharp nod and backed away and far enough from the window I hoped no one could see. Then I saw one last glance at the jerk firing straight at Leon. My eyes widened.

My eyes widen and I instantly start trembling from rage, "You just made, a big, mistake." I rush up and place a dagger to your throat.

"YOU JUST MADE A BIGGER ONE!" He'd swing his shotgun up and crack the man right in the chin before running off back to the docks.

Lilly backed away and crouched down. "And far as I know. These guys don't take kindly to people."

Kat

Having seen her father go after a man waving a gun she ran as fast as she could out the door down the strret and got their as soon as the gun went off she see's the man from earlier run at the man with a knife and see him hit the man in the face. And she just without thinking and wanting the mans blood runs after him and gains on him since he is so much slower then she is.

I instantly recover and catch up easily, going ahead of him and turning around, "You think you can pull that and run off," I yell, "Im going to skin you dry!"

"Just- just be glad you weren't there when one of these guys saw the goods my brother had." Lilly said, her voice cracked and she blinked away tears.

Kat

As i am running i see the nice man that got hit in the face pass me up and get in front of the other man and cut him off. I grin at this seen and tackle the man as he stops to confront the nice man and attempt to go for a bite.

Kat

And she realized what she was about to do got up off the man with a look of terror on her face and backed up several face not knowing their was a hole a few feet behind her and feel landing on her head. She wasn't moving anymore.

I shut my eyes tightly and hugged myself, trying my hardest to stay in one place when all I wanted more than anything was to somehow help out.

(Aww, right when i get home everyone gets off. Well, I'm gonna be on a flight from indiana ->Georgia-> Florida so i might not be on

(sorry for being gone so long)

Devon had finally found the hospital he had woken up in. He cautiously entered the main hall and went to the receptionist's desk. He searched though files trying to find anything that could tell why he had been brought there. At the same time he sent his drones into different rooms and had them look for similar information.

( God damn it, timezones. ;_; )

"...?! What the hell?!"

He jerked his head in the direction the gunshots came from and dropped the sweets he picked up in one of the abandoned candy shops.

He leaped out through the broken window, looking around.

Another gunshot.

His eyes widened. The firehouse!

Something happened. Something bad happend!

He crouched down and pushed himself off of the ground with his legs, continuing to dart through the streets on all fours to reach high speed.

He shouldn't have gone ahead! He should've waited! Damn it!

He heard people yelling and theatening each other, and he recognized some voices.

He ran around the corner and frantically looked around. What was going on?!

There was a stranger lying on the ground, as well as Kat. Kat wasn't moving.

Was he too late?

He ran towards Addie and Lilly, looking at them with wide open eyes. "Who did this?! Is he still around??"

He had no idea why he cared about these people...

(Timezones are the worst. This may be my last post till the weekend (tomorrow, saturday and sunday morning))

Dmytri set out for ammo and candy. he'd been out for nearly a day already by himself. he wasnt to far from the firehouse, so he could hear the gunshots, but thats about it. He came upon a general store and the sign on it said "Food, Household Goods, Firearms, and MORE!" This was almost like a blessing he though, hopefully it wasn't already ransacked. He tried the front door...Locked! How could it be locked. Just then, he was met by the face of a zombie inside the store, and evil grin on it's face. Dmytri pulled hes pistol discreetly and shot the zombie in the head. The shot rang out and the shattering glass was loud.

"Shit! Guess I gotta be fast then." He holstered his pistol and ran inside, straight to the guns and ammo section. He emptied the shelves of what ammo was there regardless of size and grain. He busted a case with the pistols and grabbed a nice M1911 remake. After the munitions, and was just about to run out the back door into an alley way, to shadowy safety. But he turned round and made a dash for the candies. He rounded an isle capper and straight into a zombie...poster that is. scared the daylights out of Dmytri. But he grabbed a few chocolate bars, and some various gummies. And on his way out the door he stuffed some canned foods in his ruck. He figured he'd get back to the others via rooftop...But he was also tired, So a rooftop nap it is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back