• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Apocalypse: Not your typical 'zombie'

While walking i come across a bag with supplies and say aloud talking to mainly myself, "Clothes, food, flashlight, batteries, and two wrist radio-transmitters? Could help somebody i guess." I say then pick the pack and continue looking around.

"Two double A's, three C's...hmmm. Could I use some more triples?" Devin had just hit the jackpot, a whole drawer full of of batteries. As he methodically inventoried his newfound treasures he checks his flashlight collection to see if any are dying. "No more dark nights for a while." He mumbles to himself.

Suddenly tense he reaches for his bat. Some noises come from outside the convenience store he was raiding. Zombies! Only zombies make that much noise, or really stupid humans, who are almost as dangerous. Quietly slipping out of the back door he stealthily slinks Into a more congested part of the city. He pauses as he hears some noises when he passes what he assumes to be a hospital. Running into a building across the street, he waits and listens.

Now that I'd eaten I had pretty much nothing to do. I couldn't find John, I was fairly lazy so I didn't feel like raidig, and I was bored out of my mind. I decided to raid since I had nothing better to do. I got up, slung my backpack over my shoulder, and told the older boy that I'd be going now. I cautiously walked out of the hospital. My eyes searched for some sort of shop and I saw a convenience store and began walking towards it.

While exploring the second floor i look out the window and see the girl from earlier walking towards a store on the other side of the street and watch in case something bad happens since the other boy is no where to be seen.

I opened the door to the store carefully and entered. All the shelves were empty so I walked back outside, a disappointed frown stuck on my face. I glanced down the street and saw a gas station. I began walking towards it but stopped when I heard laughter. I checked my surroundings but didn't see anyone who could've been laughing. I get a really bad feeling in my gut and grab mother's knife out of my right pocket. "Hello..?"

I see the girl freeze and pull out her knife, at this a look of worry came over my face and i ran down to the first floor entrance and pulled out my bow and knocking an arrow, hiding for now.

I started walking very cautiously towards the gas station and all color drained from my face when I saw a zombie walk out of nowhere. I tightened my grip on mother's knife and slowly inched backwards. He lunged at me suddenly and I dove to the side. I quickly got up and began sprinting the opposite direction. I knew zombies were insanely fast, but I also knew I was a terrible fighter.

After seeing a zombie lunge at her i jump out and shoot volley of arrows at it, two in the chest and one in the head, the others missing in my rush.

Last edited by a moderator:
I glanced back and saw the zombie had arrows in the chest and head and I decided to just head into a random building to stay for a while. I ducked into some small yellow house and sat on a cute little chair in the living room of the house. I let out a deep sigh. "I need to be able to fight... If I go on without the knowledge then I honestly won't last long at all.." I whispered to myself, barely audible.

I go out to retrieve my arrows and then walk towards the building I saw you duck into and knock on the wall and say, "Hey, are you ok?" before entering "I found some supplies in the hospital you might be able to use."

@ClickyVikki

"Here," I say while taking off the pack i found in the hospital, "It has clothes, food, batteries, a flashlight, and two wrist-communicators, I can take one if you want so you can contact me or you can take them both to give to someone else."

@ClickyVikki

I took the things, but left him with a wrist communicator. "You can have the other one if you want." I shoved everything into my backpack and put the wrist communicator on my left wrist. I decided I'd look at the clothes later, since I only had a 3 pairs of clothing to begin with and I kew it'd feel nice to wear something different for a change.

"Ok, just call if you need help, no matter what that other guy said earlier, I'm only trying to help." I go back outside and pick up the zombie's lifeless body and carry into the abandoned convenience store with a disgusted look on my face.

Last edited by a moderator:
I nodded as Felix left. I knew I could trust him, and this time it wasn't just me being naive. I plopped on a comfy couch and fell asleep almost as soon as my head hit the pillow.

After i finished collecting the meat from the zombies corpse and putting in my pack i walk back over to the house to check on you and smiled at the sight of you sleeping and said quietly to myself, "A small amount of peace in this dying world." I walk over to the other side of the room and lean against the wall making sure nothing happens while you're asleep.

Marcus jumps slightly, rubbing his eyes. "Damn...almost fell asleep....I suppose, I should probably be more aware from now on. I haven't slept in a couple of days and I need some soon. That or some caffeine pills..."

He looks up at the zombie before shrugging. "Alright...if you need anything or if something happens, wake me up, got it? That girl reminds me of someone dear...and I'd hate for something to happen."

@FeIix

A look of guilt and sadness comes over my face, "I know the feeling all to well." I say while looking at her. "I'll be sure to wake you."

@Cruor Flumine

He nods thankfully before taking his pack and using it as a pillow, closing his eyes slowly. "Thanks..." He said tiredly. He held his shotgun tightly in his arms as he fell asleep, finally able to quit running and relax for a bit.

I smile to myself as they sleep, "The first two people to actually trust me even though im an undead freak." Sadness overwhelmes my face at this, "I should have told them immediately then maybe... just maybe i wouldn't have had to run and accidentally take her life... just maybe." I say aloud without realizing.

After a couple hours, Marcus cracked open his eyes and sat up. Rubbing the sleep from his eyes, he looked around for Addie and the dead one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back