• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom AoTRP OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Sorry about the delay in posts, work was kicking my ass this weekend. I’ll get one out today so we can start a new arc~

chapter ii:i teaser trailer
wall sina, mitras / ウォール・シーナ

“He looks like an ordinary man,” comments the council member. Moving his torchlight into the dungeon cell, he casts the inmate in red light. Cobblestones enclose him on three sides, the fourth a wall of cast-iron bars. Sometimes, he reaches out through them, only for the councillor's companion, a warden of the Military Police, to boot his emaciated fingers back inside. Please, the inmate whimpers.

“He isn't,” claims the warden.

They stand in the passageway of a dungeon that reaches almost as far as the Underground. Without torches, the men would be in an abyss, black as black can be. Under the capital of Mitras is this dungeon, reserved for only the most vile of villains--Titan Cult terrorists, Persona Non Grata thugs, extremists of the Wall and serial killers--all awaiting the gallows. Along with this one.

“You say he's a titan?”

“That's right.”

“Small for a titan,” the councillor mocks. "You can see his bones. Correct me if I'm wrong, Officer, but have you ever, in any encyclopaedia, heard of a titan that can speak? I wanted to see this so-called titan for myself. This big bad beast. All of the other councillors seem intent on casting him to the hangman, having not even seen him, but not me. You won't have my vote. This man, here, looks harmle--”

The warden clutches onto the councillor's shoulders, wrenching him to a brick wall. His hands are rough. Rough in that fabric rips apart in his fingers. They drop their torches in the struggle, clatter, clatter, clatter. “Harmless? Don't be fooled. We all saw him. We all saw it. The Royal Government has been keeping this on a need-to-know basis because they don't want a leak. They don't want public uproar. To tell you the truth, they'll do as they please with this man; with or without the council's blessing.”

Shadows dance around them like the evil devils of hell, firelight casting into the dungeon cell, and the warden wails, “He might wear our clothes. Speak our language. Work in our markets and our mills. Smile with that human mouth... Make no mistake.

That man is not human.”

Welcome to Chapter II:I, Uncultured Uncultured Flame Demon Flame Demon Loki The Trickster Loki The Trickster Maki Maki SerenityAngel SerenityAngel Appawlezz Appawlezz sr901 sr901 Ethereal_Dreams Ethereal_Dreams Harley Quinn Harley Quinn Allo Allo Coco Adel Coco Adel Midrick Midrick Kloudy Kloudy Ella Victoria Ella Victoria

(If still interested t s u k i t s u k i Floofle Floofle SavingStar SavingStar Angelofwishes7 Angelofwishes7 Chrisnibbl1998 Chrisnibbl1998 elfbabies elfbabies Peach Tea Peach Tea Jaeger010 Jaeger010 Private message me if you need help with inventing and integrating your character into the storyline. This also applies for roleplayers who've been inactive and either want to reenter or, optionally, wrap up their stories with one final roleplay. Everyone's story should have an end, after all)

You're invited to the next instalment of the second chapter which will include:
- A lore thread listing characters of repute, those whose notable or notorious deeds are so renown all around the Walls they're given titles. This is similar to how Levi and Kenny in canon have the titles Levi of the Scouts and Kenny the Ripper, respectively
- An open world--similar to a sandbox
- An introduction to titan shifters
- A roleplay discussion chat on Discord
- Revision of ODM reserves (check Titan Combat Guide)

We'll delve deeper into the Persona Non Grata during this instalment. There's been an increase in this criminal syndicate's terrorist activity, particularly around Shiganshina. For this reason, the Royal Government has decided to employ scouts here, figuring their hardened temperaments from the Redwood Massacre are ideal for dealing with it. In this instalment there'll be less of an emphasis on titan combat involving the die system and more of an emphasis on character development, mainly driven by dialogue and other forms of interaction (as a result, back-and-forth back-to-back roleplays between two characters in conversation shouldn't be uncommon). This is the opportune time to add some flair to your character, flesh out the bare bones. Spark up a conversation, make friends or enemies, find out about people's pasts, who they lost in the massacre, their family, why they ended up in the Scout Regiment, ect. If you have ideas for your character you want to reveal in a storyline, let me know, we can work something out. For example, maybe your character is a mole for the Persona Non Grata, maybe your character is secretly a royal, maybe something else, ect.

The world so far in this roleplay has been closed. What I mean by this is that there hasn't been much room for your characters to explore the world around them; everything has been linear, go here, go there or something else. I want to change this. I'll be experimenting with an open-world feel where you can roleplay at the environment and go wherever you want to go in Shiganshina.

For example, you can roleplay going to a bar and if you mention E Environment I'll roleplay the environment around you, bartenders, barmaids and the lot. For another example, you might roleplay attending a Church of the Walls sermon and I'll do the same thing, roleplaying priests, pastors and the like.

Last edited:
Two Fives Two Fives

I know the RP puttered out to an extent, but I still want to post and be an active member. I love the AoT world and you've put in enough work to deserve dedicated members. So long as post rate increases back to a reasonable level, I'll happily continue the story of Kane, or maybe he will get clapt and someone else can step in, looking forward to either. I'll step up though and post when the time comes.

I’m so excited for this to get rolling again. You’re doing such a good job keeping this entertaining and rich!

Was supposed to be back home with access to my computer today but there were some unforseen circumstances. Will try to get this started by Tuesday

Users who are viewing this thread

Back