• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom AoT Levi Ackerman NEEDED!

Casey Jones

Hey all!

I've recently decided that I'm going to fall in love with **Levi Ackerman** all over again! And I'm looking for someone who knows his character very well to play him against an OC of mine. I have not watched seasons 3 part 2 or season 4, but I am planning on watching them, though I prefer to keep our story somewhere in season 1-2 as I am mainly looking for character development rather than major story line (although I do prefer some action/ drama).

I have a couple of ideas I am willing to share, and based off of the one we choose, my character will differ.

My only rules are simple:

- Since this is a pandemic, and I'm on break, I want replies at least once everyday. If not, I expect you to communicate with me. The same will be done in return.

- Decent grammar is expected. And I write around 300-500 words per reply, though my starter and first couple replies may exceed that. Also, I will share a sample with you before we begin, I expect the same in return.

- Also, I don't RP with minors. Please be 18+!

I think that's it for now. If you would like to RP as Levi for my OC, shoot me a message! I will bounce my ideas off you and we can start RPing.

See ya!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back