• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom AOT 105th Trainees Squad Interest Check

Katt

The crazy bitch you all love
You! Yes, you there! Cadet (Last name)! Quit your staring and get into position dammit!

Welcome to your ending day of training camp. You're the fresh titan fodder as our commanding officer puts it. But its time we graduate from being little wimps to amazing fighters. What will you be? Garrison? Survey corps? Or maybe those stuck up Military police?

Any path you choose. This is our story. Eren and his generation have all since passed. All gone in their own ways. Most dead. Some well and alive. Living out the rest of their days in what peace they can have. Now its your time to shine. Though Levi and the rest are getting old, humanities strongest won't go down. And like Hange was going to give up on her experiments.

So, will you?

"WILL YOU STAND UP AGAINST THE TITANS AND TAKE BACK WHAT'S YOURS?!" Eren yells and Mikasa drags him back "Stop it, Eren"

Excuse the outburst.

So what is it?

Which path will you take...?

Love....is over rated

Ah, hadn't seen that it was in the 'Roleplay Recruitment' thread, as Katt linked me to it. Sorry about that. xD

Lol I'll be making the cs and rp thread after school. ^-^

Love....is over rated

Awwww you guys rock..I didn't actually think people would actually join this ^-^ I'm working on the cs as we speak I'll pm you guys the links ^-^

Love....is over rated

Its up. I just need to post I've had a hectic weekend its gonna be tomorrow sorry

Love....is over rated

Users who are viewing this thread

Back