• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy AO VRMMORPG (Last call)

Quinlan63

The Overlord
Welcome to Avalon a land which after 100 years of war has been left without any rulers to guide and lead the people. Even those of the ruling class have died off leaving a void of power that needs to be filled. Together with your clan you have the power to fill that void and rule all of Avalon as you see fit. Will you be benevolent and kind or will you become the next dark Overlord ready to slaughter anyone in your way, that is for you to decide.

Congratulations you have won the chance to test long term immersion in Nations new VRMMORPG, Avalon Online, for 6 months were which you will not have to log out at any time. All expenses will be paid for you as you participate so to take care of any business you have in real life.

Anyone who joins only needs to at least post once or twice a week. (That is how much time I can dedicate myself so I won't ask other to do more if they don't want to or can't).

Avalon Online

Welcome to Avalon a land which after 100 years of war has been left without any rulers to guide and lead the people. Even those of the ruling class have died off leaving a void of power that needs to be filled. Together with your clan you have the power to fill that void and rule all of Avalon as you see fit. Will you be benevolent and kind or will you become the next dark Overlord ready to slaughter anyone in your way, that is for you to decide.

Congratulations you have won the chance to test long term immersion in Nations new VRMMORPG, Avalon Online, for 6 months were which you will not have to log out at any time. All expenses will be paid for you as you participate so to take care of any business you have in real life.

Anyone who joins only needs to at least post once or twice a week. (That is how much time I can dedicate myself so I won't ask other to do more if they don't want to or can't).

Avalon Online
*Draws sword*
I SHALL JOIN

Users who are viewing this thread

Back