• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Anything, really

Lcalhoun

My... fourth post? Less specific this time, at least as far the genre. The general rules remain the same:

Literacy is an absolute must. My introductions tend to be a bit lengthy and I expect at least two paragraphs per response. Basic grammar and spelling rules apply — I’m willing to forgive the occasional error, but please have a grasp of the English language.

Frequency. I work full-time Monday-Friday, EST. My job is important to me and, while I have access to a computer for the duration of my shift, my work always comes first. I can and often do post multiple times a day, but all I ask is at least one post per day. If you can’t meet that, please let me know.

Creativity. Good role playing is an extension of writing, in my opinion, and is, therefore, a work of art. Bring some imagination into the plot. It should be exciting.

Depth. Please, no one-dimensional characters. I prefer to play females, but may be willing to play a male, given a decent plot and proper character development.

Now, onto the fun stuff. Genres.

I’m mainly looking for modern role plays at this point — stories that take place in the present or near future. A decent apocalyptic story may entice me and I actually have a pseudo-plot based upon the Greek mythology of Cassandra.

A pairing is not a plot — it is the basis for a plot, so don’t message me saying you want a bad boy x good girl story.

As far as venue goes, I would prefer email or private messages. Details such as limits can be discussed via PM.

I have an idea for an older, experienced adventurer paired with a younger female journalist or academic.

A bit light on detail beyond the initial pairing but if the basic premise interests you, let me know :)

I realize the initial post isn’t vague — it is intentionally vague. I like to think of myself as relatively open-minded when it comes to genres, though I prefer those based more on reality than sci-fi. Just a personal preference.

Still looking for partners!

Hey lovely, I’d love to at least talk plots if it’s soemthing you’d be up for.

I MAY have the start of a plot based in a fantasy realm — something kind of like Once Upon a Time.

My... fourth post? Less specific this time, at least as far the genre. The general rules remain the same:

Literacy is an absolute must. My introductions tend to be a bit lengthy and I expect at least two paragraphs per response. Basic grammar and spelling rules apply — I’m willing to forgive the occasional error, but please have a grasp of the English language.

Frequency. I work full-time Monday-Friday, EST. My job is important to me and, while I have access to a computer for the duration of my shift, my work always comes first. I can and often do post multiple times a day, but all I ask is at least one post per day. If you can’t meet that, please let me know.

Creativity. Good role playing is an extension of writing, in my opinion, and is, therefore, a work of art. Bring some imagination into the plot. It should be exciting.

Depth. Please, no one-dimensional characters. I prefer to play females, but may be willing to play a male, given a decent plot and proper character development.

Now, onto the fun stuff. Genres.

I’m mainly looking for modern role plays at this point — stories that take place in the present or near future. A decent apocalyptic story may entice me and I actually have a pseudo-plot based upon the Greek mythology of Cassandra.

A pairing is not a plot — it is the basis for a plot, so don’t message me saying you want a bad boy x good girl story.

As far as venue goes, I would prefer email or private messages. Details such as limits can be discussed via PM.
Good evening. I am interested in this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back