• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

anything in my catalogue that you want to play?

caecgirl

various systems

gundam game (freeform)
dnd eastern adventures (dnd 3.5; a lot of homebrew: classes include Soul Hunter, Crimson Blade, Spirit Shaman, Shugenja, Wu Jen, Samurai, Swashbuckler, Rogue, Warlock, Hexblade, Sword Saint, Monk, and Bard)
Tears of The Goddess (3.5)
Savage Continent (kender game; 3.5)
Stars of Destiny: Demon God of Destruction (stars of destiny or stars of destiny alt cut)
Rebel hearts (Pathfinder)
Steampunk Adventure (pathfinder with alt classes: Duelist, Swashbuckler, Dark Matter something (fighter class), Venomancer, Fire Bug, Illusionist, Rogue, Bard, Monk, Cleric, Ranger, and Druid)
Stars of Destiny: what dreams may come (stars of desinty or stars of destiny alt cut)
Wonderland: The Mad Queen (pathfinder, dnd 5e, or pathfinder 2)
Monstrous Castle (Exalted 2 or 3)
High school survival horror (d20 basic) https://www.easydamus.com/BasicD20.pdf
Reaper Inc (Mutants & Masterminds)
Seven deadly sins (was anime 5e, but i didn't like it so i'm thinking godbound 5e)
Knights Of The Apocalypse (was anime 5e, but i didn't like it so i'm thinking godbound 5e)
Sky Pirate Adventures (pathfinder or pathfinder 2e)
Godbound: Throne of the Azyrinth (godbound 5e)
Anamalous Investigations (Pathfinder 2e or D20 modern)
BnB Nightmares (pathfinder 2e)
Stargate Freedom (stargate; loosely based on d20 modern
Some kind of fate core game (Fate Core)

Last edited:
A little curious about the Rebel Hearts, Seven Deadly Sins, High school survival horror, Sky pirate, steampunk, and mad queen

I know that's a lot of options I just picked, but if I had to further narrow it down, I only know Pathfinder 2e :')

But I am willing to learn! Either way, I'm curious

A little curious about the Rebel Hearts, Seven Deadly Sins, High school survival horror, Sky pirate, steampunk, and mad queen

I know that's a lot of options I just picked, but if I had to further narrow it down, I only know Pathfinder 2e :')

But I am willing to learn! Either way, I'm curious
pathfinder 2e is my favorite...too new or something for most ppl. any of my dnd games i suppose could be pf2e. its just that the dragon lance games take place in the world called Krynn.

pathfinder 2e is my favorite...too new or something for most ppl. any of my dnd games i suppose could be pf2e. its just that the dragon lance games take place in the world called Krynn.
I do know dnd 5e enough to play, but I see enough people use 3.5e that I'm interested in learning it regardless. I've been told it's kinda similar to pf2e, actually, but I could have been told wrong.

Although, I haven't played 2e in awhile, I kinda want to now

I do know dnd 5e enough to play, but I see enough people use 3.5e that I'm interested in learning it regardless. I've been told it's kinda similar to pf2e, actually, but I could have been told wrong.

Although, I haven't played 2e in awhile, I kinda want to now
after ADnD there was 3.0, continuing t;he numbering from where adnd left off, then dnd 3.5, pathfinder 1, dnd 4, dnd 5, pf2e... pathfinder 1 was called by some dnd 3.75. i describe pf2e as pathfinder 1 + dnd 5e. also godbound is based on adnd...and also d20 modern isnt much different

after ADnD there was 3.0, continuing t;he numbering from where adnd left off, then dnd 3.5, pathfinder 1, dnd 4, dnd 5, pf2e... pathfinder 1 was called by some dnd 3.75. i describe pf2e as pathfinder 1 + dnd 5e. also godbound is based on adnd...and also d20 modern isnt much different
Ooh. Maybe they were talking about the first version of Pathfinder then.

Godbound sounds fun from what little I've seen of it, and d20 modern... is not something I've heard of actually

Ooh. Maybe they were talking about the first version of Pathfinder then.

Godbound sounds fun from what little I've seen of it, and d20 modern... is not something I've heard of actually
also stars of destiny and the alt cut are a system i created based on pathfineder, but any similarities are "under the hood"

but the anomalous investigations i pushed pretty hard in various circles. the consensus was 'don't run modern games using dnd systems' i disagreed with that but im presenting an alternative d20 modern option

also stars of destiny and the alt cut are a system i created based on pathfineder, but any similarities are "under the hood"
My interest grows but my decision making skills can't keep up.

Actually, what's that even about? Stars of destiny, I mean

its a space game. it fcan be about a bunch of things. the original version has a series of skillsets and still has abilities, etc, and the alternative ver has just skills taking the place of all of that.

speaking of interest, i am currently running a pf2e seafaring adventure if u want to give that a go. our next stop could be an island to pick you up.

Space is one of my biggest fascinations, so now I'm really interested in that. Plus the system sounds cool.

As for the seafaring adventure... of course! I would love to join!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back