Other Anyone Watch Puffin Forest?

Ascarer

The Ash-Mind
Not sure if Youtube Channels are to be posted on here, but I really thought some of these videos were gold and since they focus D&D, this would be a good place to share it.

Puffin Forest Channel.
Here's a really good video people may or may not have already seen as well: D&D Critical Role Animation.

Wondering if anyone here watches this channel at all. If no one does, I even suggest it, and I've never played D&D before in my life. Don't be thrown off by the art not being that good if it usually bothers you, it's worth it.

I've watched a fair few of his videos, they're quite funny, although I'm not sure if I'd get on as well with him around the table

I watch him. I prefer SpiffySquee. I gave up on D&D when a D&D player told me "you will never find a group because you are a worthless noob." They told me this straight to my face IRL. I've been a little biased against D&D ever since.

I love puffinforest videos. Even watched a few of the purely audio ones, strange as that sentence may sound. It was one of the things tht really pushed me to wanting to learn and try out D&D.

I've also watched some critical role, but it has a tendency to make me more sad that I don't have an IRL group of friends who'd be willing to play with me than it brings enjoyment, plus it's pretty long. But I can't deny, they're quality.

Puffin forest does contain some enjoyable videos! I tend to find his not so good artwork more appealing, in my opinion, than good artwork. His channel is actually what reignited a dead spark for role play I had.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back