• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Anyone wanna do a kid icarus roleplay?

Silverthekitsune

Silver mapleflight
As the title says I'm looking to find a kid Icarus roleplay group I don't care really if ur a cannon character or you're oc. Alright here's a script thingy that may suck cuz I'm not to good at writing.
This is basically kid Icarus but with Chimera's (or hybrids) so they break out of the Human's lab and end up in a forest forming a sort of wolf pack like group called the hearth stones(I'm not good at names :/) so this is when u oc/(cannon character meets mine) when silver(my oc) was exiled for being framed for murder. So this is where imma let u chose what u do help her or not. Tbh I'd rather just make things up as we go but this is the plot thingy. I came up with. Yeah it's not that good well and tbh I'd like to do a group role for this

Users who are viewing this thread

Back