• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Anyone wanna be Sappy with me ? (Mini 1x1 Search)

Necrefiri

The Ashen One
Hey there !
anime-my-happy-marriage.gif
I'm looking for someone ready to deep dive into the corny , romantic, mushy stuff that we sometimes crave while other times it makes us cringe.
Among a few other things.
P.S. whilst the gif looks feudal I am open to numerous settings

Now I'm open to coming up with an original concept as well.
But i have been interesting in basing some stories upon Manhwa/Web comic & Anime
Some of the ones I'd hope to toy with are:

My Happy Marriage
Remarried Empress
Under the Oak hill tree
Firefly wedding

Violet Evergarden
Hakuoki
The way of the househusband

Alright then now for the remaining details, I lean a bit toward originals over cannons.
I am open to source material that isn't listed above, If you provide me with the name and title I should be able to get and idea if I'd like it or not.
I prefer to have the female role but don't mind playing supporting cast of varying genders and sexualities.
I am well over 18 and prefer to roleplay with other adults, thus 20+ partners please.
I usually roleplay here on RPN in DMs and utilize discord for OOC
For face claims in this case i lean toward anime/drawn and profiles are usually pretty simple for me but i can also use realistic.
Please send a message if you'd like to build something together, preferably with a little insight to preferences and ideas, just hello and not much else doesn't offer much ~
If you'd like a sample simply let me know, I'm hoping you'll also be willing to provide some if needed.

Thanks for taking the time to drop in.
If it isn't a good fit best of luck to you on your continued search

Attachments

• 1690503135319.png
    1690503135319.png
    61 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
200w.gif

Reviving this mini search with V day being next month <3
Open to romance plots that just make you want to say Awwwww! that's so precious ~
So let's snuggle up and think of something cute

Users who are viewing this thread

Back