• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Anyone Up for Warhammer RPs?

Which Setting are you Interested in? (Pick all that apply)

• Warhammer 40k

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • Age of Sigmar

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
well we actully need the gm to say what we are even doing unless someone else wants to run it, I could run it if we do a rouge trader ship though would need a co gm for plots

Colonel Autumn Colonel Autumn so far this all seems very much up in the air. There have been suggestions, but no commitments. Mythy put up the request, but I wouldn't go as far as assuming that they are down to run a Rogue Trader RP until they expressly say so.

Iggy's could be as simple as not having to be bullied and coerced by Orks any more. Just being treated even slightly better is reason enough for him to get off-world. Granted, he isn't nearly as skilled as a Mekboy, he had some "tutelage" and is at least competent in repairing stuff. Otherwise, he's just as useless as any other git. LOL

also if the ship has any small green skins he might be kept around to keep them in line or as close as possible to a line as green skins get lol

also if the ship has any small green skins he might be kept around to keep them in line or as close as possible to a line as green skins get lol
View attachment source.gif
Karcen Karcen so a contingent of gretchin mechanics? Grot oilers and such? Maybe in charge of loading munitions and workin' the guns.
once you have greenskins anywhere you never get rid of them lol
they're like the herpes of foot fungus. lmao!

that sounds like an awesome idea to me and something i would half expect in an older ship
well, I'm totally down for it if that's where this is all going. Can do a buncha Gretchin/Squig/snotling NPCs as necessary, too ;-)

um... just scroll up until you see your last comment?

MythyDW MythyDW
Here. Everything after your comment, post #12

View attachment 926433
Guys I may be going crazy here, is this how percentage works or is it just the will of the God Emperor getting involved?
Well if you look, 4 votes out of 4 voters went to 40k. I allowed for both, so one person also voted AoS. Math checks out :3

As for plot... I've run a few Rogue Trader-ish games before. It might work, I just prefer to season with Grimdark when possible tho I also can do evil sometimes soooo... Idk. I have a few sillier ideas but hmm...

Personally I kinda wanna allow most things with the caveat that PCs are a bit more open-minded and don't insta-murder

Sounds like rouge trader stiff they are the more shady of groups though this going to get a thread or what?

Sounds like rouge trader stiff they are the more shady of groups though this going to get a thread or what?
Yeah I'll be setting it up soon. Wanted that out there, though, so people would know what I prefer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back