• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Anyone Up for Warhammer RPs?

Which Setting are you Interested in? (Pick all that apply)

• Warhammer 40k

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • Age of Sigmar

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters

MythyDW

Five Thousand Club
Hello all! I'm hoping to find some people who are interested in the settings of Warhammer 40k (current) and Age of Sigmar! The RPs I hope to run would be a little lore-bending, possibly, and potentially not extremely grimdark. Either way, I'd love to find some enthusiasts who like to talk lore and such as well as RP in the setting! People who are interested but not very knowledgeable are welcome too, of course!

Thank you, and please feel free to leave a reply with thoughts, ideas, or just chat!

There are a few of us I know some 40k rpers. Though the only problem is letting people play most things and still make sense.

We have tried this before... more than a couple of times *nods to Karcen*
But I'd still be down to give it another try.

Personally, I'd prefer a WH40k rp. I think it has a more prominent fan base anyway. If we go that way, I have a Sororita I'd be willing to bring up (again). Otherwise I have a Gretchin I'd be willing to play out.

If we go AoS, I am actually not very well versed in the lore. When I was into all the Citadel Miniatures, AoS literally did not exist yet, and I really only know about the older stuff. And even then, I just collected and painted the minis like generic fantasy stuff. Either way, I'd be down for some Orc or Goblin roleplay to that end. Possibly Vampire Counts or something based around the witch hunters of Mordheim.

OH, and I always play as OCs. I definitely don't know enough about the canon characters to try and RP as anyone precontrived.

OH, and I always play as OCs. I definitely don't know enough about the canon characters to try and RP as anyone precontrived.
I'm not gonna allow canon character RP, so no worries there. If anything it will be as NPCs

I'd might be up for a 40k rp depending on how much you bend lore.
Here's an example of one that's more lore-breaking: A group of characters from each faction brought together by the fact they share bonds with animals. A less breaking group is Space Marine Beast Tamers.

Of course, those are more extreme examples.

If we go AoS, I am actually not very well versed in the lore.
That's fair. I'm not the most versed in either, to be honest xD

To be honest, with AoS I'd likely want to stay with Order. So like the Human, Aelf, Duradin, Sarpheon, and Stormcast groups. I don't do too well doing evil campaigns, honestly.

For 40k, my Tabletop faction is Salamanders. I'd prefer to do something Imperium, Eldar, or Tau. The ones that have more 'gentle' in their culture. If that makes sense? I know that they all suck in one way or another, but they still have human qualities that I don't feel Chaos or Orks have. Could also bend things a little to make a cross-faction group more possible.

I'm not gonna allow canon character RP, so no worries there. If anything it will be as NPCs

To be honest, with AoS I'd likely want to stay with Order. So like the Human, Aelf, Duradin, Sarpheon, and Stormcast groups. I don't do too well doing evil campaigns, honestly.

For 40k, my Tabletop faction is Salamanders. I'd prefer to do something Imperium, Eldar, or Tau. The ones that have more 'gentle' in their culture. If that makes sense? I know that they all suck in one way or another, but they still have human qualities that I don't feel Chaos or Orks have. Could also bend things a little to make a cross-faction group more possible.
If you decide to go with the AoS Order groups, I'm probably gonna pass. Not really my bag. If you go Imperium with 40K, then I'll just revert to my Adepta Sororita. The Battle Sisters and the Inquisition are the only things I really get into from the humans. The other two races, I wouldn't really be into and I absolutely avoid anything revolving around the astartes.

40k (and maybe warhammer in general) are kindof tricky to get everyone into. As Karcen said, everyone has their favored factions, and it's difficult to try and pull that all together. Anyhow, don't feel the need to bend anything my way. Go with what you really want to do. If I can fit something in, great! If not, no harm no foul.

I'd be down for a 40k setting, kind of a rare gem on this site.

40k rouge trader groups tend to be able to include everyone but nids and chaos and they can go places where there is little to no lore.

Last edited:
As long as I get to have my char do suicide bayonet charge and kill xenos with shovel I’m down

Xenos and Orks are my factions, screw the Imperium, Ill join
I vote for Orks as well. I've tried out my Sororitas characters too many times and I'm kind of over it at this point. I'd rather play out my Gretchin at this point.

Colonel Autumn Colonel Autumn Also, the RP link I posted is old and dead. Was only showing it for reference. No need to add YC in. lol

5967113946398720.png
Guys I may be going crazy here, is this how percentage works or is it just the will of the God Emperor getting involved?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back