• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Anyone up for Seconds? {OCs please}

JJuicci

⋆*ೃ:.✧The Juice Crew⋆*ೃ:.✧
PLOT TIME!

Muse A is the founding owner of a popular restaurant named Seconds, located in an unnamed town. Muse A inhabits a room in Seconds and is woken up one night by a mysterious, ebony-haired girl named Muse B, who gives Muse A a notepad, a single mushroom, and instructions for her to follow to cast a "do-over" spell in order to fix her past mistakes. Muse A finds more mushrooms and uses them to fix problems arising with the construction of a brand new restaurant, her relationship with her ex-boyfriend, and to prevent the injury of her best waitress. Despite Muse B's rule of one mushroom per person, Muse A ignores Muse B's concerns and seeks to use the mushrooms to make her life perfect, but unintentionally creates more problems as a result.

Guidelines!

• I do prefer to play as female, but when the time comes, I'll roleplay as male.

• No power play, God-Mod, Mary or Gary Stews. Like Sonic Sez, it's no good!

• Stick to the plot! We can change the plot a bit later on, but for now it's written in stone! Besides, this roleplay isn't really a happy one.

• Human characters only, please.

• No killing off characters unless we both agree to it.

• Love is slow, take your time.

• One liners are fine, but keep it to a minimum. (Well, it depends on your word play, and character. The more original, the better!)I prefer to type about a strong paragraph or two. Nothing special.

• We're human, mistakes happen. So I'm not going to be a total Grammar Nazi, but just look like your trying. If I can understand you then were good!

• Oh, feel free talk to be out side the roleplay. I consider myself a cool person? AMIRITE? ... Anyways, I'd like to chat with ya' sometime! Don't be shy!

• Um, I think covered enough, I feel like I'm being needy... Alrighty then, comment away.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back