• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Anyone Like Romance RPs?

Izziebrown

Human :)
Hello :3

I'm new here, as you may already know from several posts on the games board (you never know who is spying on your replies!). And my favourite kind of genre is romance. I have a few plots here that you may like, or may hate, but who knows? You can also suggest your own plot if you prefer. And these can be un-romancified if prefered xD

Plot One:
School assignment of writing a letter to someone of another culture. They are sent off to the partner school but replies aren't guaranteed. Character A is the only one who doesn't want a reply, but is the only one that actually receives one.

Plot Two:
Two rulers of two different nations that are at war meet to discuss possible peace agreements, but it is love at first sight...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back