• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Anyone Interested?

So,are you interested?

• Totally

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah,bruh.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

foxx

I've been thinking of starting a high school RP, here's the overview.

"We're the kids in school who got picked last in gym class, the ones with self-destructive tendencies to rival an animal, we're the kids with bruised knuckles and missing teeth because we fought to stay alive in a place that's supposed to be the "best years of your life" when really it's Hell on Earth."

Welcome to Union Valley High School, your next stop destination for humiliation and teen angst. Not only are you stuck in a small town in Washington in the middle of November but you're stuck in Union Valley, a town whose only attractions are an old go-kart/mini golf park and a large forest. So really you're fucked in school and out. Don't fear though pet, friends are by your side and with your type, you're bound to spice up this boring town.

Basically you play as a delinquent, nerd, outcast, pretty much any high school character most people wouldn't give a fuck about and try to survive the rest your high school experience. You can play as a freshman to senior and the RP will be heavily influenced by choices,romance,the characters in general really and how they tackle life. If you're interested do the poll and if you have any ideas tell me, I really want to know!

If this wasn't me during school, I wouldn't hesitate to join but reliving it?

I dunno, man. Seems weird.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back