• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Anyone interested?

Chrisnibbl1998

Hi there, I've lately been been very keen to do a romantic and adventurous roleplay in the following fandoms:

Attack on Titan (the pairings I specifically love for this is Levi x OC, Erin x Levi, Erin x Armin, Reiner x OC)

The Walking Dead (the pairings I love for this are Negan x OC/maybe his wife, Rick x OC, Daryl x OC)

The infernal devices/ The Mortal instruments/ the Dark Artifices (the pairingsI love being Magnus x Alec, Alec x Clary, Jace x Clary, Sebastian x Magnus or Alec, Will x Tessa, Jem x Tessa, Emma x Julian, Emma x Mark, Mark x Kieran, Mark x Malcom, Malcom x OC)

If you're interested please let me know and which pairings you liked or let me know if you have pairing ideas. I have a few scenes myself for the above roles but if love to hear yours too.

My kik is kino1998 if you prefer to discuss and rp there.

I'm not very picky with how long replies are as long as they're not just one word or 1-2 sentance answers :)

Hey! I'm new to this site and I'd love to RP with you! I'd love to do a Daryl x OC. I just need to know who's playing who XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back