• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Anyone interested in Modern Dark Fantasy RP

JaydenMancino

Are you a fan of the magicians? Or an Unkindness of Magicians? I am looking to tell a story about a secret world of magicians laid over the backdrop of an ordinary world. A love story meeting an adventure that blends addiction, with dysfunction, violence and magic. I am looking for a partner or two for this story, This can be more than 2 rpers. I am looking for a female partner and a male partner if it ends up being more than one person. But I have a loose idea for the story but would love someone to build the story with.

If you are into romance, angst, magic, Drama, and action then I truly suggest we build something together. Please be over 18 and be willing to create and think outside the box.

Grammar is irrelevant to me as a major factor.
But detailed post and group contribution are majorly important to me.

Make sure to drop a comment if you are interested. (I don't expect a million posts a day as i am currently involved in a few RPs that take up a lot of my attention. So I am okay with 2-3 posts a day. If your schedule permits more please do so!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back