Anime & Manga Anyone here like Death Note?

CookieCrim

Tired Writer
Hi there, due to the outage my last thread that was exactly like this one got deleted so I'm remaking it!

I'm obsessed with Death Note and would love to have some friends who like it too! So if you also like it and wanna be friends then just reply to this thread or shoot me a pm!

Also if you replied to my last thread and still wanna be my friend then please do reply to this thread or pm me as I'd love to be your friend still, I just can't remember who replied to my last thread as it's been a while!

I am justice am also a fan here XD

Watched the anime, including the Near part, enjoyed a musical as well, and even watched that Netflix caricature.

I watched it a couple months ago :) planning on watching at least the beginning again sometime soon. First 10 episodes are the best.

I've watched Death Note three times. The situations in the story still draw me in even though I know what happens and who wins. Every time I watch, I feel differently about Light. I hated him the first go around, but I was able to understand his POV as I got older. He seems perfect, but he's very flawed. The first season of DN is perfect.

I've watched Death Note three times. The situations in the story still draw me in even though I know what happens and who wins. Every time I watch, I feel differently about Light. I hated him the first go around, but I was able to understand his POV as I got older. He seems perfect, but he's very flawed. The first season of DN is perfect.
I hate that Light died. I had some emotional shit go down after watching that shit. And from watching Misa jump to her death as well.
Light is amazing and if that were in real life, I would support him 100%.

Light is a egomaniac and a narcissist, but he bought justice to victims of horrible crimes. I don't think he actually cared about people he helped but does that even matter? He's really interesting. I like Light especially when he loses his memories. I always wonder, what if. What if he never touched the Death Note again? And he and L went on to work together for years to come.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back